Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,976 to 6,990 of 37324
-
10-27-23 20:13 #30349Senior Member

Posts: 339Nope
It didn't, things got messed up.
Originally Posted by VangDr
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-23 18:44 #30348Senior Member

Posts: 273Melody
I recently saw Melody off commerce at the Red. It was easy setup through text. Once arrived she already outside smoking. She looks like her pics very short about 5 feet even 120 lbs but missing some teeth. We chit chat for minute until she finishes smoking. We get started and she gives me above average bbj but a little rushed. Went through cg, k9, and finished with mish. Checked all the boxes but the visit was nothing special. Mite repeat. Menu wide open Damage 100 Good nut.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/158746135
-
10-27-23 18:15 #30347Senior Member

Posts: 148On the same sort of subject; I debated tell y'all this but you know when ACS's sometimes ask for a selfie prior to getting the room number? Same as sending a deposit I don't do it and move on. To sidestep the real selfie issue; I photo shopped a rather realistic selfie Chest-head shot of Alfred E Newman (quick google if you don't know) in the place of me sitting in my car. Seems to work well. I did get haha you're funny and then got the room number once. Asian women do love a good since of humor. As the saying goes "What's good for the goose is good for the gander" maybe not in that order, but yeah, as the STG ad's say "Photos are a likeness of the females presented but may not be 100% accurate".
Originally Posted by MayMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-23 18:09 #30346Senior Member

Posts: 353How did it go with Pixie? Is she still on Brook Rd, the one story motel?
Originally Posted by IrideAss65
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-23 15:59 #30345Senior Member

Posts: 368Brittany
Saw this one yesterday, never again takes forever to get going complains the whole time, I have arthritis, you putting hair in my mouth I'm going throw up, don't get cum on me & the worst part is she looks nothing like those pictures this girl looks like she's 12 years old I'm so sick & tired of these chicks not looking like there photo's from now on if they not close to there photo I'm leaving.
-
10-27-23 09:44 #30344Senior Member

Posts: 208I just sent some random pic I found from the internet LOL.
Originally Posted by IrideAss65
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-23 08:26 #30343Senior Member

Posts: 124Brooke
Pics are HEAVILY filtered, I gave it a shot, got to the door, she opened it and I quickly found a reason to bail, TGTBT, I would yes for sure.
Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-23 02:42 #30342Senior Member

Posts: 133Thank god you made it out alive and well. I was just reminding our fellow mongers about the dangers of this hobby and to not get too comfortable when visiting these girls and had some people jump down my throat. I actually care about all you guys because all you guys input increases all of our safety overall. I know too many guys who have lost their life behind a trick setting them up and I also know guys who used a trick to get up close on their enemy. Thank you for the warning Brother. I'm thinking about hanging up the gloves myself because I have had way more disappointments than Good nuts if anything.
Originally Posted by DirtMassage
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-23 23:04 #30341Senior Member

Posts: 502 in 1
Half and Half North end of same there is a Rodeway Inn Central / Quality Inn Central.
Originally Posted by BlkPaper
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-23 22:28 #30340Senior Member

Posts: 313Based on some research, that picture is also about 7 years old.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-23 22:27 #30339Senior Member

Posts: 108There is no Roadway on Arthur ashe.
Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-23 19:49 #30338Senior Member

Posts: 75Ripoff
I hate to say it but I was the victim of a scam. Started the BBJ and noticed the window open and the door unlocked at a private residence (77XX Karem St.). In comes a guy and she starts saying she is sorry to him / her. There goes 80. Just don't do it.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/158703904
-
10-26-23 13:57 #30337Senior Member

Posts: 368Erica
Yes that's Erica she's real, she use to be over by airport not to long coming of vacation, but the pictures are a little filtered.
Originally Posted by IrideAss65
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-23 13:46 #30336Senior Member

Posts: 133[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
10-26-23 12:24 #30335Senior Member

Posts: 416Pixie
If it's not too late, would you ask Pixie if she has any plans for coming to Norfolk? Thanks.
Originally Posted by IrideAss65
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





