Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 214 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 264 314 714 1214 ... LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 19295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16100

    Candii

    Quote Originally Posted by AveImperator14  [View Original Post]
    She's asking too much. When Honey is $80 hhr & Michelle or P.S. Taylor are $$$ hr. Then she's way above market value for her time.
    I would agree for sure with the hhr but she's not far off for an hr. If I was a little closer I would definitely be tempted to test the waters.

  2. #16099
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBoatGuy  [View Original Post]
    New one on STG, anyone have any experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...-/534456751001
    She's asking too much. When Honey is $80 hhr & Michelle or P.S. Taylor are $$$ hr. Then she's way above market value for her time.

  3. #16098

    Candii

    New one on STG, anyone have any experience?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...-/534456751001

  4. #16097

    Deposit!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...t/591463691391 Reached out to this one yesterday. I got a "My dog was attacked by stray dogs so the first person to cash app me $20 for a pet sitter. I'm going to see you today" LOL Not sure if she's real at this point. Let me know.

  5. #16096

    Tiny Heather and Nikki Jo. Do time wasters deserve a second chance?

    After reading reviews on Tiny Heather in Cocoa thought I would try a dream. I made contact and all went well until I showed up at the given cross streets then crickets. 10 min later I get a lengthy explanation on the stall, OH I'm so sorry, blah blah blah and ending with just enjoy the nice weather and the rest of your day. OH Okay thanks. Kind of what I was trying to do with a dream.

    Made contact with Nikki Jo (NO REVIEWS at that time) and got right back to me she was right across the street, great. Easy to set up a dream, 1.5 1/2 h cool I'll try that. Arrived on time and crickets again, Fuck Me. 15 min of waiting in the lobby I'm done. I get back and another lengthy text, OH I'm so sorry my phone lost all charge and my charger won't charge it so please give me another chance, no thanks.

    If these time wasters would put half as much effort into better time management as they put into long winded apologies everyone would be much happier. I know I would. Okay, Okay too much complaining about bad luck or bad timing IDK.

    But I'm sitting at home and I get a hi how are you text from Julia, yes that Julia, and come to find out she is in her office, right across the street same building as Nikki Jo. Well shit. I had seen Julia before and we had talked about her reviews and her vices getting in the way and she assured me everything would be to my liking so off I went, had a good time and it was great dream, well worth the marios. Thanks to the Gods this second chance worked out well.

    Ciao for now.

  6. #16095

    Agree to disagree

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBoatGuy  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream a few weeks back, before she had an incall. Solid BBBJ, paid a lot of attention to the sack when asked. No CIM. At the time it was only one Benji, has gone up but still worth it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...e/292466500864
    BBBJ no cim for over a benji? Brother do yourself a favor go see Stacie fluffy lovin, southern hospitality, tiny heather. Your welcome.

  7. #16094
    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    And "she" has an Adam's Apple.
    I swear that's Trans Vickie maybe using a pseudonym and some heavily filtered pictures! I could be wrong though but I would still be awfully surprised if I wasn't, but who knows? These days people will try anything to make money!

  8. #16093

    This group

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...ndays/59602177

    Hey gentlemen, has anyone experienced these ladies. Seems to be ran by a lady pimp. A couple of the ladies look delicious. Just wanting to know if anyone has tested the waters.

    SBR.

  9. #16092
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by Count1  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure that is not a dude?
    Quote Originally Posted by RideTheWindz  [View Original Post]
    Wow I thought the same thing when I saw the pics, just didn't want to offend anyone. The pic of her hand is the one that got me, looks totally like a guys hand.
    And "she" has an Adam's Apple.

  10. #16091

    Michelle

    Was able to spend some time again with this lovely lady. Had been awhile since I was last able to see her. Met her at her place, nice conversation, full GFE, non-rushed and checked all my boxes. Second pop was offered. Definitely going to set up another visit sometime soon. Fantastic visit overall!

  11. #16090

    It's a miss for me

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...t/370732882129

    Had a dream about this girl the other day. Not bad comms but over all experience was rushed and not a very good looking lady all around. Super nice and suck the life out of you but even with that I'll pass unless I'm bored and want to nut for 80 bucks.

  12. #16089

    Jewels

    Quote Originally Posted by Elduro007  [View Original Post]
    Do search of jewels.

  13. #16088

    Anyone tried


  14. #16087
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I could be wrong, HH, but I don't think that's Nollie. I only met with her once and it was awhile ago, but I don't recall her looking quite like that. Nollie's ad is below, she never shows her face, the figure looks different, the rates are different, wording is different and the phone number is different. That said, from my one experience with her, I'd certainly agree that she's a cool chick, easy to deal with and, in my opinion, unlikely to be ripping people off. Also agree with the "just not really my type" comment, hence just the one meeting!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...e/313443653814
    Well you might be right. If so I stand corrected. I just remember that crazy hair and decent boobs, and she wore glasses, she was practically blind without them. And she had a belly like that. Its hard to tell anything from Nollie's new ad and I don't remember all those rules. But it has been a long time for me too so who knows!

  15. #16086

    Cakes

    Had a dream a few weeks back, before she had an incall. Solid BBBJ, paid a lot of attention to the sack when asked. No CIM. At the time it was only one Benji, has gone up but still worth it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...e/292466500864

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape