Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 19310
-
11-01-23 15:52 #16115Senior Member

Posts: 26Candii
New one on STG, anyone have any experience?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...-/534456751001
-
11-01-23 09:13 #16114Senior Member

Posts: 684Deposit!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...t/591463691391 Reached out to this one yesterday. I got a "My dog was attacked by stray dogs so the first person to cash app me $20 for a pet sitter. I'm going to see you today" LOL Not sure if she's real at this point. Let me know.
-
10-31-23 14:58 #16113Senior Member

Posts: 145Tiny Heather and Nikki Jo. Do time wasters deserve a second chance?
After reading reviews on Tiny Heather in Cocoa thought I would try a dream. I made contact and all went well until I showed up at the given cross streets then crickets. 10 min later I get a lengthy explanation on the stall, OH I'm so sorry, blah blah blah and ending with just enjoy the nice weather and the rest of your day. OH Okay thanks. Kind of what I was trying to do with a dream.
Made contact with Nikki Jo (NO REVIEWS at that time) and got right back to me she was right across the street, great. Easy to set up a dream, 1.5 1/2 h cool I'll try that. Arrived on time and crickets again, Fuck Me. 15 min of waiting in the lobby I'm done. I get back and another lengthy text, OH I'm so sorry my phone lost all charge and my charger won't charge it so please give me another chance, no thanks.
If these time wasters would put half as much effort into better time management as they put into long winded apologies everyone would be much happier. I know I would. Okay, Okay too much complaining about bad luck or bad timing IDK.
But I'm sitting at home and I get a hi how are you text from Julia, yes that Julia, and come to find out she is in her office, right across the street same building as Nikki Jo. Well shit. I had seen Julia before and we had talked about her reviews and her vices getting in the way and she assured me everything would be to my liking so off I went, had a good time and it was great dream, well worth the marios. Thanks to the Gods this second chance worked out well.
Ciao for now.
-
10-31-23 07:51 #16112Senior Member

Posts: 37Agree to disagree
BBBJ no cim for over a benji? Brother do yourself a favor go see Stacie fluffy lovin, southern hospitality, tiny heather. Your welcome.
Originally Posted by ThatBoatGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-23 15:11 #16111Senior Member

Posts: 1943I swear that's Trans Vickie maybe using a pseudonym and some heavily filtered pictures! I could be wrong though but I would still be awfully surprised if I wasn't, but who knows? These days people will try anything to make money!
Originally Posted by Max#01
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-23 14:51 #16110Senior Member

Posts: 483This group
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...ndays/59602177
Hey gentlemen, has anyone experienced these ladies. Seems to be ran by a lady pimp. A couple of the ladies look delicious. Just wanting to know if anyone has tested the waters.
SBR.
-
10-30-23 11:42 #16109Senior Member

Posts: 1241
Originally Posted by Count1
[View Original Post]
And "she" has an Adam's Apple.
Originally Posted by RideTheWindz
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-23 10:10 #16108Senior Member

Posts: 70Michelle
Was able to spend some time again with this lovely lady. Had been awhile since I was last able to see her. Met her at her place, nice conversation, full GFE, non-rushed and checked all my boxes. Second pop was offered. Definitely going to set up another visit sometime soon. Fantastic visit overall!
-
10-28-23 22:02 #16107Senior Member

Posts: 32It's a miss for me
https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...t/370732882129
Had a dream about this girl the other day. Not bad comms but over all experience was rushed and not a very good looking lady all around. Super nice and suck the life out of you but even with that I'll pass unless I'm bored and want to nut for 80 bucks.
-
10-28-23 14:25 #16106Banned Member

Posts: 1739Jewels
Do search of jewels.
Originally Posted by Elduro007
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-23 10:47 #16105Senior Member

Posts: 47Anyone tried
Anyone tried this one out?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...1/682398890333
-
10-27-23 14:33 #16104Senior Member

Posts: 791Well you might be right. If so I stand corrected. I just remember that crazy hair and decent boobs, and she wore glasses, she was practically blind without them. And she had a belly like that. Its hard to tell anything from Nollie's new ad and I don't remember all those rules. But it has been a long time for me too so who knows!
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-23 14:30 #16103Senior Member

Posts: 26Cakes
Had a dream a few weeks back, before she had an incall. Solid BBBJ, paid a lot of attention to the sack when asked. No CIM. At the time it was only one Benji, has gone up but still worth it.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...e/292466500864
-
10-27-23 14:13 #16102Senior Member

Posts: 214Wow I thought the same thing when I saw the pics, just didn't want to offend anyone. The pic of her hand is the one that got me, looks totally like a guys hand.
Originally Posted by Count1
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-23 11:57 #16101Senior Member

Posts: 189Are you sure that is not a dude?
Originally Posted by TwitchyStick
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote






