High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 215 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 115 165 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 265 315 715 1215 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 19310
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #16100

    Nollie, some agreement, some disagreement

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBoatGuy  [View Original Post]
    Not new but had to change my user name. Just an FYI, she asks for a deposit, then doesn't show or stops comms. Then offers "content" to make up for it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...-/365504524558

    And little Bit, got a buddy, same deal.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...t/639551227232
    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...t/639551227232

    The second one I believe is Nollie. She got a start with Julia a little while ago and is relatively newer but I have not heard of her ripping people off. I saw her a couple of times, originally at a hotel and, then once she was rooming with Wren in Palm bay, in the same complex where Avery is. I had o problems with Nollie, she is actually a pretty cool chic and easy going, just not really my type. Unless I missed something, I would take a chance on Nollie if she appeals to you. She never required a deposit and the comms were good, but things can change.
    I could be wrong, HH, but I don't think that's Nollie. I only met with her once and it was awhile ago, but I don't recall her looking quite like that. Nollie's ad is below, she never shows her face, the figure looks different, the rates are different, wording is different and the phone number is different. That said, from my one experience with her, I'd certainly agree that she's a cool chick, easy to deal with and, in my opinion, unlikely to be ripping people off. Also agree with the "just not really my type" comment, hence just the one meeting!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...e/313443653814

  2. #16099

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    Hey, I had some guys ask if Summer changed and the answer is no not at all except she cleaned up her drug problem.

    She tells me on occasionally she may smoke a little but off the drugs.

    She's had a real jobs and boyfriends and a long stay in the hospital and I believe she has learned from it.

    So treat her well.
    Was able to see her the other day. Headache relief was just as I remembered. Same personality as before.

  3. #16098

    Nollie

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBoatGuy  [View Original Post]
    Not new but had to change my user name. Just an FYI, she asks for a deposit, then doesn't show or stops comms. Then offers "content" to make up for it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...-/365504524558

    And little Bit, got a buddy, same deal.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...t/639551227232
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...t/639551227232

    The second one I believe is Nollie. She got a start with Julia a little while ago and is relatively newer but I have not heard of her ripping people off. I saw her a couple of times, originally at a hotel and, then once she was rooming with Wren in Palm bay, in the same complex where Avery is. I had o problems with Nollie, she is actually a pretty cool chic and easy going, just not really my type. Unless I missed something, I would take a chance on Nollie if she appeals to you. She never required a deposit and the comms were good, but things can change.

  4. #16097
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBoatGuy  [View Original Post]
    Not new but had to change my user name. Just an FYI, she asks for a deposit, then doesn't show or stops comms. Then offers "content" to make up for it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...-/365504524558

    And little Bit, got a buddy, same deal.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...t/639551227232
    I am pretty sure I read reports about the first one riping guys off, I do know she has been on my no fly list for a while.

    Darn I had high hopes for little bit, chatted with her a few times but could never get schedules to align.

  5. #16096

    Stacie savage

    Hey mongers has anyone seen this one yet if not I'll probably TOFTT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...r/443396938189

  6. #16095

    Scammer

    Not new but had to change my user name. Just an FYI, she asks for a deposit, then doesn't show or stops comms. Then offers "content" to make up for it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...-/365504524558

    And little Bit, got a buddy, same deal.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...t/639551227232

  7. #16094

    Summer

    Hey, I had some guys ask if Summer changed and the answer is no not at all except she cleaned up her drug problem.

    She tells me on occasionally she may smoke a little but off the drugs.

    She's had a real jobs and boyfriends and a long stay in the hospital and I believe she has learned from it.

    So treat her well.

  8. #16093
    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    That's her she's doing outcalls she has a car to drive herself.
    Sent ya. A pm miss her.

  9. #16092

    Honey

    Had an exotic dream with Honey. If you can get in touch I would totally recommend.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...-/187941098548

  10. #16091

    Best

    List of the best, non smoker, and drug free.

  11. #16090

    Vero Izzy legit

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/vero-...c/087510752695

    If you don't mind the drive, here's a good legit one. $$ HHR with DATY / O, brief BBBJ, video from the back and CFS mult positions.

  12. #16089

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKoi  [View Original Post]
    Is this the summer that used to live in the trailer park. Used to see her regularly back then. I'll be interested in her digits.

    Mk.
    That's her she's doing outcalls she has a car to drive herself.

  13. #16088

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    If anyone remembers summer from a few years back she looking for a few regulars to fill her time.

    She was good for a decent BJ with swallow and she makes the duck quacking noise that's the summer I'm talking about.

    Tall skinny not fat slobby.

    PM for number seniors only.
    Is this the summer that used to live in the trailer park. Used to see her regularly back then. I'll be interested in her digits.

    Mk.

  14. #16087
    Quote Originally Posted by ForestGreen213  [View Original Post]
    Isn't this the same Jessi that used to live near lake Washington on the west side of 95?
    I don't think so. Jess / IttyBittyGypsi would be a top choice though if you can have outcall. On the rare occasions I can do so she is always my first call.

  15. #16086

    Jessi

    Quote Originally Posted by RoflSaucelmao  [View Original Post]
    Don't get to post reviews often but hoping to change that.

    I've met with Jessi quite a few times and every time is fucking awesome. Comms are always good once you get started. She always shows up on time and just always seems to be enjoying herself. Never a clock watcher and overall is just a sweetheart. Doesn't hurt that she's sexy as hell too. Honestly she's always my go to choice whenever the mood strikes me.

    If you search her name really nothing new here but just figured I'd add my two cents.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...e/233727031682
    Isn't this the same Jessi that used to live near lake Washington on the west side of 95?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape