Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 10626
-
11-01-23 19:14 #7716Senior Member

Posts: 1109I wish I saw this. She is full of two rounds of cum right now.
Originally Posted by GangBangLeader
[View Original Post]
I would have gladly shared her with someone.
-
11-01-23 10:35 #7715Senior Member

Posts: 229Agree
I got the same txt, she's not a bad looking lady for my tast but I'm not into spending the kinda coin, she's asking for just to end up with a hand job. Not to mention waist of time it would be. Figured if anyone had gone down that rabbit hole with her the intel would have been nice to have. Happy hunting.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-23 09:26 #7714Banned Member

Posts: 39Its because they don't know what you look like.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-23 17:09 #7713Senior Member

Posts: 1158And too much gps. Bish has 3 tiers, she won't even discuss menu for each tier only 'in person'. Gtfoh, I'm not going out of my way to drive to her place only to find out she doesn't offer BBFS.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-23 13:45 #7712Senior Member

Posts: 2938Too old, too large for me to care.
Originally Posted by GrandIllusions
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-23 02:33 #7711Senior Member

Posts: 229Try this again. LOL zinnia blue
She put out the vibe that she just might belong here. Any intel on her.
-
10-28-23 22:30 #7710Senior Member

Posts: 577Thanks.
I appreciate the info / response.
Originally Posted by Alas5877
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-23 12:24 #7709Senior Member

Posts: 1143Melanie
This is Melanie. Same name on the gps board as well.
Originally Posted by PdxHuskie
[View Original Post]
She has been reported on many times on this board. I think I even have a couple of reports. Seen her a few times, fairly recently. Very high volume, but slam dunk bbfscip every time at a reasonable rate. But you're probably one of a dozen guys that have filled her up that day.
-
10-28-23 11:25 #7708Senior Member

Posts: 577Any information on this tiny cutie?
Seen her ads on STG and less often on EscortBabylon.
I think we'd all appreciate usable Intel.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...r/960243614187
-
10-26-23 21:52 #7707Senior Member

Posts: 379Not me
She sent me some pics and a detailed menu for meetups. She's large I'm not going there. But seemed nice enough.
Originally Posted by John2375
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-23 10:26 #7706Senior Member

Posts: 1143Scam
She did same for me. Didn't want to meet. Just wanted to sell pics. Told her to pound sand and blocked her. Its a scam.
Originally Posted by John2375
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-23 02:00 #7705Regular Member

Posts: 17I'm sorry to hear that. Last I talked to her she was out of town for a day or so. I wouldn't give up.
Originally Posted by John2375
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-23 16:05 #7704Senior Member

Posts: 265Messaged her on Snapchat. She responded trying to sell pics for $3 or vids for $8.
Originally Posted by PNWTrucker
[View Original Post]
No mention of actual meet ups though.
-
10-25-23 12:07 #7703Senior Member

Posts: 766Not for me
I fucked her once. It was good. We used a rubber. Nice lady and no complaints. I always figured I'd go back but I have t made it a priority. She's definitely older.
Originally Posted by PdxLuvBB
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-23 09:09 #7702Senior Member

Posts: 31Strawberry Shortcake
She's been mentioned here before both good and bad posts. So here's my take from my experience with her.
Pros- She is camera friendly. She is definitely a natural provider (BBFS, cip, cob) I have seen her twice, both times were stellar and would have made me a regular if not for the cons. I have seen a mention of a bad female oder but have personally never smelt that. She always was freshly showered and if anything I would say she smelled like cheap hotel soap.
Cons- absolutely the worst communicator I've ever experienced. It's damn near impossible to get ahold of her let alone book a date with her. She even gave me her personal number not the burner number she uses for the hobby and still never responds. I would say both times I've seen her she was around 2-3 hours late and booking her took all day long. Our communication would start at 10 am and she would finally show up around 5-6 pm!
If you can get a hold of her and actually get her to show up, she is an amazing sexual experience. I think the only thing not on her menu is Greek fun. She told me her favorite thing to do is eat ass so if you're into it that might get you a little further on her priority list. I've given up ever trying to see her based on her horrible communication but she is totally fun to play with and definitely worth it. Just not something I can tolerate. Communication is worth its weight in gold in this game.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...i/676493786841











Reply With Quote




