Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,991 to 7,005 of 37335
-
10-27-23 02:42 #30345Senior Member

Posts: 133Thank god you made it out alive and well. I was just reminding our fellow mongers about the dangers of this hobby and to not get too comfortable when visiting these girls and had some people jump down my throat. I actually care about all you guys because all you guys input increases all of our safety overall. I know too many guys who have lost their life behind a trick setting them up and I also know guys who used a trick to get up close on their enemy. Thank you for the warning Brother. I'm thinking about hanging up the gloves myself because I have had way more disappointments than Good nuts if anything.
Originally Posted by DirtMassage
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-23 23:04 #30344Senior Member

Posts: 502 in 1
Half and Half North end of same there is a Rodeway Inn Central / Quality Inn Central.
Originally Posted by BlkPaper
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-23 22:28 #30343Senior Member

Posts: 313Based on some research, that picture is also about 7 years old.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-23 22:27 #30342Senior Member

Posts: 108There is no Roadway on Arthur ashe.
Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-23 19:49 #30341Senior Member

Posts: 75Ripoff
I hate to say it but I was the victim of a scam. Started the BBJ and noticed the window open and the door unlocked at a private residence (77XX Karem St.). In comes a guy and she starts saying she is sorry to him / her. There goes 80. Just don't do it.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/158703904
-
10-26-23 13:57 #30340Senior Member

Posts: 368Erica
Yes that's Erica she's real, she use to be over by airport not to long coming of vacation, but the pictures are a little filtered.
Originally Posted by IrideAss65
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-23 13:46 #30339Senior Member

Posts: 133[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
10-26-23 12:24 #30338Senior Member

Posts: 416Pixie
If it's not too late, would you ask Pixie if she has any plans for coming to Norfolk? Thanks.
Originally Posted by IrideAss65
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-23 07:13 #30337Senior Member

Posts: 339Looks TGTBT
I would love to know myself. She has ad on LC also and when look at I thought the same thing Looks TGTBT.
Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy
[View Original Post]
I have date with Pixie today or I might have to give her try. 🤔.
-
10-26-23 01:43 #30336Senior Member

Posts: 253Special truck?
Why'all got a secret code word or something? I can't get a response from her.
Originally Posted by ScBake50
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-23 22:54 #30335Senior Member

Posts: 208Update* I normally do the Street walkers but I wanted something different today. I'm glad I did. If you want a 20 year old 5"8 135 pound brunette with no signs of the monkey she's your girl. She was freaking gorgeous!! She has a body like a college volleyball player, nice big natural tits and a nice ass. She showed me her I'd and she's really only 20. The visit started with bbj but sh said depending on the person if it's covered or not. After that she rode me for a few before I laid her on her back and pounded away until I filled the bag. She did set a timer but I knew I that wouldn't be an issue because she was that attractive and I finished well before the buzzer LOL. She is a talker and is super friendly. She's staying by the airport which I was a bit nervous about. I told her I was and she actually came to my car and talked, showed me her boobs and grabbed my jank before we walked in. Damn I want to go back as a type LOL damage 1 20.
Originally Posted by MayMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-23 22:21 #30334Senior Member

Posts: 784Brooke
Does anyone know is she's real? That's is something we need in RVA. She is at Roadway on Arthur Ashe. Looks TGTBT.
https://callescort.org/804-363-5875
-
10-25-23 20:56 #30333Senior Member

Posts: 44CiCi
I was the the area on business, unfortunately only got time to sample 1 since it seems nobody in the area likes to reply. Saw CiCi, great head game, absolutely gobbled the shit out of all of me. She basically fucked her own throat with my dick, no assistance needed. Kitty is pretty tight as well. I'd definitely recommend.
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...avail/59297245
-
10-25-23 19:03 #30332Senior Member

Posts: 208Anyone sampled?
https://escortbabylon.com.listcrawle...mond/158612802
Says her name is tiny or miss lady.
-
10-25-23 17:59 #30331Senior Member

Posts: 1772Off and on for years. First met her on Midlo; years later she was back on Midlo hanging at the gas station that's being renovated rn. I recall her being something of a smart-ass but worth fucking. When we met she was short and skinny w a fat ass. She picked up a bunch of weight all around but the service remained OK. 3 of the 4 photos in that ad are at least 5 years old, I don't recognize the black and white outfit photo but if it's current then that's the best she's looked since the 1st year I met her. That 1st year I had a sorta standing weekly date w her but I lost interest as she gained weight. I'm considering a call on the off chance that black & white outfit photo is real.
Originally Posted by Colgado
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





