Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 605 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 105 505 555 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 655 705 1105 1605 ... LastLast
Results 9,061 to 9,075 of 41267
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32207

    It was with but she went to town on it

    Quote Originally Posted by KidTorrid  [View Original Post]
    She's cute, did she give you a BBBJ or use latex?
    She's good. I'm happy I got there first LOL. She was clean and energetic. I been texting her to see her again. I gave her a Uber ride again but didn't go in for it. Going to stay the weekend. Another girl is staying with her. Taller. A redbone. Nice body. Natural and I'd say early 20's. . I think I seen her ads. Both bodies looking with no signs of west and tear. They working Gate tonight if you want to go sneak a peak. Asked me for a ride there but that's far as fuck for me lmao.

  2. #32206

    Kaitlyn

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    I think her name is Kaitlyn, saw her years ago. I wanted to see her because she always wore lingerie in pics. I saw her once, was very mechanical and uninspired. She was a 4/10 which would be a 7/10 in this terrible market. I still have no interest in revisiting.

  3. #32205

    Intel to be provided

    Quote Originally Posted by KidTorrid  [View Original Post]
    Quoted 200 h and 360 h but looks familiar.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...1/706696552918
    Saw her a few times. Will be posting a report later this week.

    The TLDR; I'll be giving her another ring.

  4. #32204

    Same experience

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyGandor  [View Original Post]
    Some of you have raved about Barbie but this ***** is annoying as hell to deal with. For sure the worst comms I've ever seen in a living person. I've tried to see her multiple times now, in westside, on southside, in mandarin and stood up each time when the time has come to get the room #. Seriously don't support this game player. I swear she must just get off on standing up people. The amount of money lost is staggering, she would have made tons from me!
    Do not waste time on this chick.

    Comms are horrible and she will ghost you in a heartbeat. Not worth the headache.

  5. #32203

    Any Intel on Blonde Bubble Butt Baddie?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/619914012978

    Have had sporadic comms with this one and I'm not impressed. If you have had this dream, please share intel.

    Rich.

  6. #32202

    Light skin ebony

    Anyone seen or know any info on this one. She looks really familiar but I'm not sure if she's working. She has two different ads and two different numbers. Texted me from both.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/980273775694

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/661429504859

  7. #32201

    Loryne Sawyer

    Had a dream with this one the other day and let me save you all the time and just say NO. Pics are dated to say the least. Definitely candy usage and her breath smelled like an ashtray. She's heavier than her pics with baby damage. There was also a smell coming from down below. Mic skills were not impressive either. I somehow managed to finish quick with a limp woody.

    https://tryst.link/escort/thatoneprettychick

  8. #32200

    Barbie

    Some of you have raved about Barbie but this ***** is annoying as hell to deal with. For sure the worst comms I've ever seen in a living person. I've tried to see her multiple times now, in westside, on southside, in mandarin and stood up each time when the time has come to get the room #. Seriously don't support this game player. I swear she must just get off on standing up people. The amount of money lost is staggering, she would have made tons from me!

  9. #32199
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    Disregard My Post

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCat  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/403015317180

    I would consider it a robbery. Especially when her ad says she doesn't discuss what she does on the phone. I tend to not waste my time with a provider who does that because they can make up their own rules after they get their roses. Reading her ad, even if I dabbled in providers under age 35/40, I would pass because she comes off as high maintenance. Although her rose donation request 120/160/200 is the norm for an average provider she is well below average in looks. Seeing stories about her in action combined with looking sickly I would assess her value at 40/60/80. She looks like a zombie up close. Alls I have to say is that when you see an ad where the provider gets assertive with rules then she likely doesn't feel the need to please the guy presenting the roses. They see you as their ATM machine servant, not as a client they serve. When I first saw "Nikky" was a provider I actually wanted to post something positive to help her generate roses but from the looks of it she dug her own grave and needs to lay down with the consequences.

    I also want to say the 5 guys with guns story is suspect, splitting a payday like that between 6 people doesn't seem likely and even when a five man operation involves firearms usually one guy holds a firearm not all five. I won't say it's not true, it's possible 5 idiots just wanted to pretend to be bad ass and I have found people that stupid in North Florida. I find people that stupid all over it's just I Florida it seems the stupid goes in more of a crime direction than other places I have lived. No knock on Florida intended, I love it here.
    I believe I made an error and confused two different girls both, I believe to be, from St Auggie. There's Nikki that this discussion is about and there's a Kerri which also has had her fair share of negative reviews. Both are raggedy ass lookin trolls and it be easy to confuse the two. If I can find her pic again I'll post.

    As for what you say, yeah I guess robbery IS robbery in some form whether a provider doesn't adhere to what she advertises or she has alliance and help or some sort of weaponry to forcibly relinquish a Mongers donation.

  10. #32198
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben0835  [View Original Post]
    Anyone given her a shot? Traveling.

    https://tryst.link/escort/emily-739
    Haven't seen her, but she has a positive review on another board. (ECCIE) Someone else cited that she has a tummy bulge, but that was months ago, so YMMV.

  11. #32197

    Midwest Monique

    Hey, I'm reaching out on behalf of Monique. She's having difficulty with her STG acct, so she's not able to post. But she could use some help. With her acct having trouble she can't make $. For those of you that know her know she's one of the most trusted and best providers in town. She is the only provider I see on a regular basis. Here's her link (before the trouble) for anyone new.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...e/769780495417

  12. #32196

    Blast from the past

    Is anyone familiar with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/230065253467

  13. #32195

    Intel?

    Quoted 200 h and 360 h but looks familiar.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...1/706696552918

  14. #32194

    Crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    Felt like checking what's on Eros and possibly setting something up. Saw this one but dam she got GPS. 1 hour quoted was 1000 Mario coins and 30 min for 800 Mario coins. Nope I'm good LOL.

    https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...6.htm?cat=1322
    I get a little inflation but the rates have gotten out of hand. No one is worth that much unless famous. MAYBE LOL.

  15. #32193

    Nikky

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/403015317180

    Quote Originally Posted by AMnnos  [View Original Post]
    Not exactly a robbery but if the reviewer had been me, I'd definitely feel I've been lied to and cheated. Seen her maybe twice and each time, I'd fear she was going to scrape skin. Yikes! Think I caught her in the steep decline of her looks.

    Actual post is in the St Auggie section.
    I would consider it a robbery. Especially when her ad says she doesn't discuss what she does on the phone. I tend to not waste my time with a provider who does that because they can make up their own rules after they get their roses. Reading her ad, even if I dabbled in providers under age 35/40, I would pass because she comes off as high maintenance. Although her rose donation request 120/160/200 is the norm for an average provider she is well below average in looks. Seeing stories about her in action combined with looking sickly I would assess her value at 40/60/80. She looks like a zombie up close. Alls I have to say is that when you see an ad where the provider gets assertive with rules then she likely doesn't feel the need to please the guy presenting the roses. They see you as their ATM machine servant, not as a client they serve. When I first saw "Nikky" was a provider I actually wanted to post something positive to help her generate roses but from the looks of it she dug her own grave and needs to lay down with the consequences.

    I also want to say the 5 guys with guns story is suspect, splitting a payday like that between 6 people doesn't seem likely and even when a five man operation involves firearms usually one guy holds a firearm not all five. I won't say it's not true, it's possible 5 idiots just wanted to pretend to be bad ass and I have found people that stupid in North Florida. I find people that stupid all over it's just I Florida it seems the stupid goes in more of a crime direction than other places I have lived. No knock on Florida intended, I love it here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape