Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 216 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 266 316 716 1216 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 19305
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16080
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatBoatGuy  [View Original Post]
    Not new but had to change my user name. Just an FYI, she asks for a deposit, then doesn't show or stops comms. Then offers "content" to make up for it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...-/365504524558

    And little Bit, got a buddy, same deal.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...t/639551227232
    I am pretty sure I read reports about the first one riping guys off, I do know she has been on my no fly list for a while.

    Darn I had high hopes for little bit, chatted with her a few times but could never get schedules to align.

  2. #16079

    Stacie savage

    Hey mongers has anyone seen this one yet if not I'll probably TOFTT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...r/443396938189

  3. #16078

    Scammer

    Not new but had to change my user name. Just an FYI, she asks for a deposit, then doesn't show or stops comms. Then offers "content" to make up for it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...-/365504524558

    And little Bit, got a buddy, same deal.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...t/639551227232

  4. #16077

    Summer

    Hey, I had some guys ask if Summer changed and the answer is no not at all except she cleaned up her drug problem.

    She tells me on occasionally she may smoke a little but off the drugs.

    She's had a real jobs and boyfriends and a long stay in the hospital and I believe she has learned from it.

    So treat her well.

  5. #16076
    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    That's her she's doing outcalls she has a car to drive herself.
    Sent ya. A pm miss her.

  6. #16075

    Honey

    Had an exotic dream with Honey. If you can get in touch I would totally recommend.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...-/187941098548

  7. #16074

    Best

    List of the best, non smoker, and drug free.

  8. #16073

    Vero Izzy legit

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/vero-...c/087510752695

    If you don't mind the drive, here's a good legit one. $$ HHR with DATY / O, brief BBBJ, video from the back and CFS mult positions.

  9. #16072

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterKoi  [View Original Post]
    Is this the summer that used to live in the trailer park. Used to see her regularly back then. I'll be interested in her digits.

    Mk.
    That's her she's doing outcalls she has a car to drive herself.

  10. #16071

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    If anyone remembers summer from a few years back she looking for a few regulars to fill her time.

    She was good for a decent BJ with swallow and she makes the duck quacking noise that's the summer I'm talking about.

    Tall skinny not fat slobby.

    PM for number seniors only.
    Is this the summer that used to live in the trailer park. Used to see her regularly back then. I'll be interested in her digits.

    Mk.

  11. #16070
    Quote Originally Posted by ForestGreen213  [View Original Post]
    Isn't this the same Jessi that used to live near lake Washington on the west side of 95?
    I don't think so. Jess / IttyBittyGypsi would be a top choice though if you can have outcall. On the rare occasions I can do so she is always my first call.

  12. #16069

    Jessi

    Quote Originally Posted by RoflSaucelmao  [View Original Post]
    Don't get to post reviews often but hoping to change that.

    I've met with Jessi quite a few times and every time is fucking awesome. Comms are always good once you get started. She always shows up on time and just always seems to be enjoying herself. Never a clock watcher and overall is just a sweetheart. Doesn't hurt that she's sexy as hell too. Honestly she's always my go to choice whenever the mood strikes me.

    If you search her name really nothing new here but just figured I'd add my two cents.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...e/233727031682
    Isn't this the same Jessi that used to live near lake Washington on the west side of 95?

  13. #16068

    Summer

    If anyone remembers summer from a few years back she looking for a few regulars to fill her time.

    She was good for a decent BJ with swallow and she makes the duck quacking noise that's the summer I'm talking about.

    Tall skinny not fat slobby.

    PM for number seniors only.

  14. #16067

    The Gypsii

    Don't get to post reviews often but hoping to change that.

    I've met with Jessi quite a few times and every time is fucking awesome. Comms are always good once you get started. She always shows up on time and just always seems to be enjoying herself. Never a clock watcher and overall is just a sweetheart. Doesn't hurt that she's sexy as hell too. Honestly she's always my go to choice whenever the mood strikes me.

    If you search her name really nothing new here but just figured I'd add my two cents.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...e/233727031682

  15. #16066
    Quote Originally Posted by Mlb954  [View Original Post]
    Met with Michelle a few days ago, she was very kind and full GFE. Enjoyed our time, but wish she had a 30 min option. Great / safe location, good communications. Very easy to line up a visit.
    My less than stellar second visit with Michelle full of canceled appointments, rescheduling, then rushing during the visit. She switched the hr to a hhr for $$, so maybe that's an option if you ask for it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape