Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 358 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 258 308 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 408 458 858 1358 ... LastLast
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 33449
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28094

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Stockings103  [View Original Post]
    Blonde MILF from Cincinnati I had her to my hotel in Florence definitely not a spinner LOL but is open for anything damage $230 $30 was gas money my choice she spent 2/12 hours here asking do I like her tits and do her panties smell good like what's a guy to do LOL great time cip cim however on the down side I was drinking and she is a lush slugging down miller but I think when I was trying to get my pajamas on she hit my wallet for $100 no credit cards but one was in the wrong pocket of my trousers would I see her again yes but next time more careful.
    She's on listcraller sorry don't know how to upload blonde.

  2. #28093

    Mandy

    Blonde MILF from Cincinnati I had her to my hotel in Florence definitely not a spinner LOL but is open for anything damage $230 $30 was gas money my choice she spent 2/12 hours here asking do I like her tits and do her panties smell good like what's a guy to do LOL great time cip cim however on the down side I was drinking and she is a lush slugging down miller but I think when I was trying to get my pajamas on she hit my wallet for $100 no credit cards but one was in the wrong pocket of my trousers would I see her again yes but next time more careful.

  3. #28092
    Senior Member


    Posts: 242
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    All the acronyms?
    She's now doing bbcip, rim, and grk?
    All the standard acronyms I should say.

  4. #28091
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Ana / Anastasia and ripoffs

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinciftball33  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her once before a few weeks ago. The bust then was great. She had a great attitude and personality. We have chatted through text quiet a bit. We were chatting yesterday just having a normal conversation. She proceeds to tell me she was $ short on her room and says if I send her the money she would give me a visit. Now normally this would not be something I do but given the fact we chat a bit I figured why not. I sent her what would cover the room and a few $$ extra. She said she was securing her room and would be ready. An hour later crickets. So I text her back she said give her a minute as she was still securing the room. Another hour goes by and nothing. So I text her again. Another hour passes and she gives me a story of how she was getting ready etc. etc. I didn't expect to get it back so I requested a refund on the way I sent it. This is when she starts texting me telling me she wouldn't f me over etc. etc. and she would just send the money back. 2 hours later she texts and says she has a customer coming and would send it back and it's mind boggling I would think she would f me over. Well we are now going on almost 24 hours and still nothing. I don't expect to get the money back but I would definitely be weary of this one. This is one that I thought was on the up and up.

    You love and you learn I guess.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/158617284
    We've probably all been through something like this at one time or another. When I reach the point where I know they're trying to get away with something, I remind them that I'm active on this site and that I'll spread the word of their thievery. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, but at least I get a little sweet revenge by ruining their day the way they ruined mine.

  5. #28090

    Ana aka Anastasia

    I've seen her once before a few weeks ago. The bust then was great. She had a great attitude and personality. We have chatted through text quiet a bit. We were chatting yesterday just having a normal conversation. She proceeds to tell me she was $ short on her room and says if I send her the money she would give me a visit. Now normally this would not be something I do but given the fact we chat a bit I figured why not. I sent her what would cover the room and a few $$ extra. She said she was securing her room and would be ready. An hour later crickets. So I text her back she said give her a minute as she was still securing the room. Another hour goes by and nothing. So I text her again. Another hour passes and she gives me a story of how she was getting ready etc. etc. I didn't expect to get it back so I requested a refund on the way I sent it. This is when she starts texting me telling me she wouldn't f me over etc. etc. and she would just send the money back. 2 hours later she texts and says she has a customer coming and would send it back and it's mind boggling I would think she would f me over. Well we are now going on almost 24 hours and still nothing. I don't expect to get the money back but I would definitely be weary of this one. This is one that I thought was on the up and up.

    You love and you learn I guess.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/158617284

  6. #28089

    Rosalie

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmcov  [View Original Post]
    I got the chance to see Rosalie again. She is one of my ATF's. We just seem to click. Always a great time. Dressed sexy and definitely ready to please. All the acronyms were had. I love those tight little butterfly lips. I'll continue to see her as long as she's around.
    All the acronyms?
    She's now doing bbcip, rim, and grk?

  7. #28088

    Rosalie

    Quote Originally Posted by TroublePlay  [View Original Post]
    Link? Who is this post about?
    Use the search feature—she's been reviewed quite a bit. She's the tiny spinner.

  8. #28087

    Rosalie

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmcov  [View Original Post]
    I got the chance to see Rosalie again. She is one of my ATF's. We just seem to click. Always a great time. Dressed sexy and definitely ready to please. All the acronyms were had. I love those tight little butterfly lips. I'll continue to see her as long as she's around.
    Link? Who is this post about?

  9. #28086
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

  10. #28085

    Be careful

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMike55  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone have any info on this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/158515890#.
    She was on SB for awhile. Same pics there as LC. I was supposed to meetup with her back in February at a hotel in Milford, then she ghosted me. She then randomly reached out again in August with a sob story and said she was in Portsmouth and trying to get back to Milford. And yes, she wanted money. Then she ghosted me again. I assumed that was that. Then I saw your post. I immediately reached back out to see what happened to her. She said she went to jail that night. She says she's now 8 months pregnant and. Wait for it. Trying to get into an apartment. She did send me a verification pic, so I believe she's real. But my guess is she'll ask for money. Don't give it to her. Make her meet you first and just maybe.

  11. #28084

    A. k. A.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeMike55  [View Original Post]
    Is anyone have any info on this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/158515890#.
    She goes by ariel sometimes. Pic's are a little old.

  12. #28083
    Senior Member


    Posts: 242

    Rosalie

    I got the chance to see Rosalie again. She is one of my ATF's. We just seem to click. Always a great time. Dressed sexy and definitely ready to please. All the acronyms were had. I love those tight little butterfly lips. I'll continue to see her as long as she's around.

  13. #28082

    Any info

    Is anyone have any info on this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/158515890#.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails db9867deeb582f793ad27e1083718f76_f.jpg‎  

  14. #28081
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

  15. #28080
    Quote Originally Posted by OP2286  [View Original Post]
    Was trying to see her before her hiatus but never panned out. Saw her on tryst. Hope I can finally get the chance to see her.

    Wish me luck. LOL.
    Good luck OP. IF you don't see her next couple days you will have to wait till next. Going to be out of town for a few day but will return next week Tuesday or Wednesday.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape