Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,756 to 7,770 of 37348
-
10-25-23 01:17 #29593Regular Member

Posts: 20Name of spa is Seven mile spa
Has anybody been to the spa named "Seven mile spa"? (That's not an address or anything. That's the actual name of the spa).
I had an internet friend who said he went there once and they are the kind of place that want you to do FS as soon as you walk in and that they have lingerie and all that stuff.
But honestly? It's sounds kind of sketchy. There's no reviews and their website is just like any other random Asian spa. Might be gold or it might be garbage. Just curious of anybody's adventures there.
-
10-24-23 23:27 #29592Senior Member

Posts: 287Hey Jack, sharpen your glasses??
It clearly states in the last paragraph of "Average Jakes" post that his total damage for the Down River Nuru was 1. 6 or $160 , of which is her normal price for a session!!
Originally Posted by JackMeeOff
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-23 22:32 #29591Banned Member

Posts: 298Asian Elite
What can I expect at Asian Elite in Commerce this weekend?
-
10-24-23 21:13 #29590Senior Member

Posts: 388Then skip it
Sorry to make you use your brain if you're not used to it. Last time I checked, scrolling past was an option. But hey, the world always needs more sarcasm, so fire away. --RJ.
Originally Posted by Jjjapd
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-23 20:30 #29589Banned Member

Posts: 2981. 2
1. 2 total damage definitely she was average looking she was bigger than your average bbw tho.
Originally Posted by Wally2822
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-23 20:26 #29588Banned Member

Posts: 298Tropical Truth
I don't think your buddy is telling the truth. I remember I had a massive commission check come in earlier this summer I went to tropical, I have been there few times before and nothing. This time I try to negotiate I Start off high at $300 and "Melissa" looked at me as if I insulted her. I have never gotten any luck there at all.
Originally Posted by MrChevy
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-23 19:34 #29587Senior Member

Posts: 47Sunny
What was the damage?
Originally Posted by AverageJake
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-23 15:00 #29586Senior Member

Posts: 228Saigon Details?
Does anyone have recent details on the Saigon lineup? I'm especially interested in anyone who's on the younger (20-30) and slimmer side, or anyone who's got a gift for Russian. Appreciate the suggestions!
-
10-24-23 13:44 #29585Senior Member

Posts: 45Bonita
Is Bonita the same lady who used to work out of an apartment in the 12 and Telegraph area and always did a BBBJ while you were on your stomach?
-
10-24-23 09:50 #29584Senior Member

Posts: 103I am confused. In the ad she postted Dearborn. But futher down she says waterford? I am interested in waterford for sure! Does anyone know whereabouts in waterford? (big city) Thanks.
Originally Posted by RubberLover
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-23 01:05 #29583Senior Member

Posts: 50I agree, while the duo is fun, it's not as great as a Bonita solo. It's rushed, less sensual and the dirty talk isn't even believable at some points. LOL it's definitely over the top.
Originally Posted by OnlyVrx
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-23 13:32 #29582Senior Member

Posts: 243Shelby township
Anyone have something promising in this area.
-
10-23-23 12:15 #29581Regular Member

Posts: 2Re: Tropical Touch
I have a buddy who says he got it in w one of those pretty girls. I actually haven't read many actual experiences on here from fellow mongs who gave it a go. Search thru and you will see, it seems like it is just a 'known thing' that you won't get lucky at Tropical Touch. I want to believe my friend, he says he came out of $280 with one of the girls- says she put his rubr on with her mouth.
Originally Posted by JayStern
[View Original Post]
Is he lying on his experience? Not sure. But I would love to hear of some actual experiences.
-
10-23-23 11:26 #29580Senior Member

Posts: 312Nothing like that around here.
Originally Posted by Escentia
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-23 11:03 #29579Regular Member

Posts: 11Rumor has it, massage and hand shake are good, probably want to keep your eyes closed. Predictable service, reasonable price.
Originally Posted by GoneInADay
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





