Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 8720
-
10-24-23 20:53 #6590Senior Member

Posts: 42I've been wondering about her myself, hoping someone has some feedback.
Originally Posted by Legecy
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-23 19:48 #6589Senior Member

Posts: 334I believe she's in Meriden again this week, but maybe not yet.
She's not ignoring you. She doesn't respond when she's not working. You should watch for her MP ad to get a good indication if she's active.
It took me almost 3 months for the stars to align and be able to see her again.
Originally Posted by Barnes75
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-23 19:18 #6588Senior Member

Posts: 49J1 a1 sa
Anyone had the experience yet, added her on snap and she sent me a video of herself, deff a bombshell, but wanted to check if anyone has booked time with her yet.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...r/780829008273
-
10-24-23 17:27 #6587Senior Member

Posts: 56Pet allery
She has earned some good reputations but I have to pass. Bcz I'm allergic to cat hair.
Originally Posted by Gonzo456
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-23 16:49 #6586Senior Member

Posts: 398Any luck reaching Jessica?
I tried to reach her yesterday and today (Tuesday). I enjoyed her when she was in Meriden. Is she just ignoring me, or has she left Connecticut?
Originally Posted by ArviK88
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
Barnes.
-
10-24-23 14:18 #6585Senior Member

Posts: 693Cats?
She used to have three cats, but one of them died last year (What happened to the other two cats? Although it didn't bother me that much, I remember others complaining about the smell from the litter box.
Originally Posted by TwinSnow99
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-23 11:30 #6584Senior Member

Posts: 380I'm actually more surprised that hotels are allowing animals in the rooms. She must be taking it out frequently for walks and to shit? What if it pisses on the floor? Noise complaints?
Originally Posted by ClassicForNow
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-23 10:29 #6583Senior Member

Posts: 216Solid pity mix somewhat hyper really wanted some attention and rubs, then calmed down and layed on the other bed.
Originally Posted by JavaMan
[View Original Post]
Didn't come at me or anything so idk.
-
10-23-23 20:00 #6582Senior Member

Posts: 487Oh ya
I'll take that anytime. Thanks for the reiew.
Originally Posted by ArviK88
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-23 14:02 #6581Senior Member

Posts: 746Snow Bunny
Saw her Last week. Yes she's a BBW so if that's not your thing you can skip this. I don't mind them a little bigger, and am more concerned with decent service, and safety at a reasonable price.
She's from out of state (NH). I didn't see a car there when I arrived to scope it out, but when I left there was a NH car parked out front with someone in it. I couldn't tell if it was a man or woman so do know she may have a handler.
She is staying in the Devon section of Milford. Not the best, But better than some, and less high profile than the place that leaves the lights on (too much activity there for me. Its just a matter of time before it gets LEO attention). Donation for HHR was 120. BBBJ, and covered FS. She is what you would expect from a larger woman, but still lots of fun. A cute face, decent personsality Better than average mouth skills and a very tight pussy. She takes direction well. Overall a decent visit. I would most likely repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...k/739290433136
-
10-23-23 13:13 #6580Senior Member

Posts: 334Not more than 10 years.
Originally Posted by CTattyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-23 12:42 #6579Senior Member

Posts: 746Are you serious about the Dog being friendly? It can't be the same one unless a miracle has happened.
Originally Posted by ClassicForNow
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-23 12:41 #6578Senior Member

Posts: 746Are you serious about the DoD being friemdly? It can't be the same one unless a miracle has happened.
Originally Posted by ClassicForNow
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-23 12:03 #6577Senior Member

Posts: 1533Bella aka crutches
I saw her the other day. She was very nice and accommodating. The physical issues don't affect performance unless you were hoping for CG or RCG. She's rooming with Sky aka Heather. They apparently are doing doubles.
Originally Posted by ThunderLips68
[View Original Post]
While I would have tried doing doubles in the future, Heather decided to b*tch me out bc I hadn't seen her in over a year and decided to see Bella. Guess some old regulars think they own your biz. The competition is grand. LOL.
Have fun with either or both.
-
10-23-23 11:56 #6576Senior Member

Posts: 1533Kaebae
Seems that you gave her a good impression. Qv cfs bottom dollar has been 5 jacksons. I've known her a few months, and she's been all biz with virtually no flexibility. That may have been a one time thing.
Originally Posted by LandStar6969
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





