Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,766 to 6,780 of 30797
-
10-24-23 10:47 #24032Senior Member

Posts: 1710Toftt
Reached out to this new face and she was good to go. Responsive, and nice. Got to the place and a bit of back and forth but nothing long. She's super sexy and hot in person, better than the pics. Relaxed, topless in seconds, I pulled her over to the bed and sucked her tits for as long as I wanted. Her skin is flawless and she's clean. Zero signs of any demons at all. She's new to the game. Managed to get a BBBJ but that's not her normal offering at a QV price of 120. Double handed, good technique to where I had to stop her so we could fuck. Every position. Must have been there 40 min or so and other than no DATY, it was a sensual, great time. Ended doggie on her side and she put her nipple in her mouth and started sensually licking, talking diry while I coated her ass and waist. Be good to this one. And you're welcome.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...t/802922979548
-
10-24-23 10:42 #24031Senior Member

Posts: 246BBWS Need Love 2
Most definitely I'm thinking about giving her a shot I'll be visiting Raleigh area Thursday.
Originally Posted by RatedArrgh
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-23 09:08 #24030Senior Member

Posts: 142Tattoos
I would bet the pictures are fake. She says she has many visible tattoos but there are none showing in her pictures.
Originally Posted by ToySoldier
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-23 08:48 #24029Senior Member

Posts: 247Cary MILF
https://skipthegames.com/img/008/OTU...DNjYTQ2OWI.jpg
Has anyone seen this hottie? Do tell.
-
10-24-23 07:30 #24028Regular Member

Posts: 5New here
Just learning the ropes of this site and I'm wondering why many posts just list a girl's name. Like, how is a guy supposed to know where to find Daisi, Eva, etc. When there is no site listed? I find many posts to be like this one, where a girl's name is mentioned and that's it. No other info on where the person is listing her services. Why?
Originally Posted by MrFrankRicard
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-23 22:05 #24027Senior Member

Posts: 867Dallas
I believe that is Dallas. Do a search for her under this forum.
Originally Posted by Fool7460
[View Original Post]
Mostly negative reviews, if I remember correctly.
-
10-23-23 18:01 #24026Regular Member

Posts: 17Brunette in Zebulon
Anyone have intel / experience with the brunette posting in Zebulon?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/048922161793
-
10-23-23 13:29 #24025Regular Member

Posts: 12Mature Redhead BBW
I know this one isn't everyones cup of tea, but the ad says she is new to Raleigh. Has anyone seen her yet?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...4/120358191861
-
10-23-23 09:45 #24024Senior Member

Posts: 84Wow
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/158474647#.
I hit this one up this morning. Had an itch I wanted to scratch but my spider senses s made me think better of it.
First issue was she stayed on the east side of Durham off Briggs. I still thinking with my little head. I was trying to set up the appointment until she sent me this message.
"I accept cash or cashapp.
If you don't have the $80 I will turn you back around".
Something about the way that she said that or send me that message turned me completely off to wanting to go to her location.
Stay safe everybody.
-
10-23-23 01:05 #24023Banned Member

Posts: 719NO. 150 $ for 30 min.
Originally Posted by MrFrankRicard
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-23 22:23 #24022Senior Member

Posts: 516Thanks for the "heads up". I'll be avoiding her for sure.
Originally Posted by DbbClassy2
[View Original Post]
--OMR.
-
10-22-23 20:26 #24021Senior Member

Posts: 30Yeah haven't done anything more than AMP so not used to spotting fake ads. Some of them are pretty obviously fake to even me, but others I'm not sure. Thanks.
Originally Posted by DbbClassy2
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-23 19:46 #24020Banned Member

Posts: 148Not real
Not real, and likely one of the ones responsible for sending blackmail messages from other numbers.
Originally Posted by OldManRiver
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-23 19:45 #24019Banned Member

Posts: 148And
Not real. Everything about that ad should have been a red flag to you but perhaps you're new. Use this ad as a guide to spotting fakes.
Originally Posted by BadWolf31
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-23 17:41 #24018Senior Member

Posts: 72Klassy
She hasn't posted in a while since I reviewed her. I did see this looks like a new number.
Originally Posted by AmpHunter69
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/158173063










Reply With Quote






