Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1457

    Credit Card!!! Omg!!

    Ever hear of identity theft? Credit card fraud, etc?

    I think you are asking for trouble. You should go with CASH ONLY!

    JJ


    Quote Originally Posted by Skyn Deep69
    Long time lurker, first time poster.

    I found myself in the Backlick road area and looking to relieve some tension. Having visited west tysons, fairfax circle, Tea Tree (waste of time) and Backlick in the past, I found, for my experiences, Backlick to be the best return on investment.

    Upon arrival, I ring the bell and after a short wait am greeted at the door by Mamasan. Oh boy I think, I really hope this isn't the girl for me today. Can I ask for a lineup? Better not, only my second time here.

    She shows me upstairs to a massage room. Standard issue, takes my credit card while I got undressed and ready for the shower. Mamasan shows me to the shower, and I ask her if she knows the name of the masseuse I might have had last time. She said she did not know, but changed me to another room with a promise of a very special girl. I headed over to the shower and quickly rinsed and rubbed down with the provided Pantene Pro-V. (Does anyone actually use that luffa? )

    As I'm rinsing off, she shows up and informs me my CC is 'not working'. Odd I think, well lets call the company and find out. Of course the banks system is down, they can't help me and Mamasan is reluctant to run my card again. She encourages me to head over to a nearby ATM. Sigh.

    I reluctantly get dressed and head downstairs, only to be greeted by what I can only describe as one of the most beautiful masseuses I've ever laid eyes on. I think Mamasan really wanted to make sure I came back, and after a quck trip to the ATM, I found myself ringing the bell again. (Door bell.)

    The beautiful Korean answers the door this time, grabs my hand and walks me upstairs. On the way up, I inquire, and she informs me her name is Penny. Her English is minimal, but she more than makes up for it with the tastefully enhanced C's and tight body. I hand over 4 Jacksons for the house, and she asks me if I want a shower. I tell her I've already done it and ran my hand through my wet hair. She says ok, get undressed and lay on table while she takes the $ downstairs.

    The massage was ok at best, not the worst, yet certainly not the best ever. She jumped up on the table and rocked back and forth on me while massaging my back, which was a nice touch. Lasted about 25 mins or so? Hard to keep track of time. We discuss the normal stuff, nominal flirting, etc. She's very playful, laughs ALOT and is very comfortable with me quite quickly. There's actually some playing going on during the massage, and we establish quite a rapport.

    Before the flip, she gave the signal, and I said yes. Roaming was encouraged, and it was certainly nice to see those C's in all their glory. She's still got quite a firm and tight body, and says she is 27. While I'd like to believe her, her hands say a little older than that, but probably not much. Or maybe she's had her share of physical labor in the past.

    Standard NoVA finish, but she liked to get on the table and cuddle before, during and after. Incredible personality, alot of fun to just be around. I'll certainly see her again.

    A+ for Penny

  2. #1456
    Long time lurker, first time poster.

    I found myself in the Backlick road area and looking to relieve some tension. Having visited west tysons, fairfax circle, Tea Tree (waste of time) and Backlick in the past, I found, for my experiences, Backlick to be the best return on investment.

    Upon arrival, I ring the bell and after a short wait am greeted at the door by Mamasan. Oh boy I think, I really hope this isn't the girl for me today. Can I ask for a lineup? Better not, only my second time here.

    She shows me upstairs to a massage room. Standard issue, takes my credit card while I got undressed and ready for the shower. Mamasan shows me to the shower, and I ask her if she knows the name of the masseuse I might have had last time. She said she did not know, but changed me to another room with a promise of a very special girl. I headed over to the shower and quickly rinsed and rubbed down with the provided Pantene Pro-V. (Does anyone actually use that luffa? )

    As I'm rinsing off, she shows up and informs me my CC is 'not working'. Odd I think, well lets call the company and find out. Of course the banks system is down, they can't help me and Mamasan is reluctant to run my card again. She encourages me to head over to a nearby ATM. Sigh.

    I reluctantly get dressed and head downstairs, only to be greeted by what I can only describe as one of the most beautiful masseuses I've ever laid eyes on. I think Mamasan really wanted to make sure I came back, and after a quck trip to the ATM, I found myself ringing the bell again. (Door bell.)

    The beautiful Korean answers the door this time, grabs my hand and walks me upstairs. On the way up, I inquire, and she informs me her name is Penny. Her English is minimal, but she more than makes up for it with the tastefully enhanced C's and tight body. I hand over 4 Jacksons for the house, and she asks me if I want a shower. I tell her I've already done it and ran my hand through my wet hair. She says ok, get undressed and lay on table while she takes the $ downstairs.

    The massage was ok at best, not the worst, yet certainly not the best ever. She jumped up on the table and rocked back and forth on me while massaging my back, which was a nice touch. Lasted about 25 mins or so? Hard to keep track of time. We discuss the normal stuff, nominal flirting, etc. She's very playful, laughs ALOT and is very comfortable with me quite quickly. There's actually some playing going on during the massage, and we establish quite a rapport.

    Before the flip, she gave the signal, and I said yes. Roaming was encouraged, and it was certainly nice to see those C's in all their glory. She's still got quite a firm and tight body, and says she is 27. While I'd like to believe her, her hands say a little older than that, but probably not much. Or maybe she's had her share of physical labor in the past.

    Standard NoVA finish, but she liked to get on the table and cuddle before, during and after. Incredible personality, alot of fun to just be around. I'll certainly see her again.

    A+ for Penny

  3. #1455

    City Paper.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank J Rizzo
    Hi,

    I'm not a frequent poster and don't want to get flamed. I'm not looking for specifics on any spa or girl. I would like to where AMPs are advertising in papers other than the Washington Post. ...
    Thanks,

    Frank
    See the adult services section. An occasional spa will advertise here. I have also found fewer robs on CP.
    They also are online. Good luck.

  4. #1454
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank J Rizzo
    Hi,

    I'm not a frequent poster and don't want to get flamed. I'm not looking for specifics on any spa or girl. I would like to where AMPs are advertising in papers other than the Washington Post. I've search the forum and can't find any reference to print advertising for AMPs in DC and the surrounding area with the exception of the Post's sports section. I'm from RI and all the AMPs here advertise in the Phoenix, which can be picked up for free at most book stores and adult video stores.

    Thanks,

    Frank
    Yellow pages has a lot of info.

  5. #1453
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank J Rizzo
    Hi,

    I'm not a frequent poster and don't want to get flamed. I'm not looking for specifics on any spa or girl. I would like to where AMPs are advertising in papers other than the Washington Post. I've search the forum and can't find any reference to print advertising for AMPs in DC and the surrounding area with the exception of the Post's sports section. I'm from RI and all the AMPs here advertise in the Phoenix, which can be picked up for free at most book stores and adult video stores.

    Thanks,

    Frank
    Well the Post would be the main place to look. You can also find a few things on CL. You can also find some things if you read through this forum.

  6. #1452
    Try the Washington City Paper-it's the free equivilent to the Phoenix.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank J Rizzo
    Hi,

    I'm not a frequent poster and don't want to get flamed. I'm not looking for specifics on any spa or girl. I would like to where AMPs are advertising in papers other than the Washington Post. I've search the forum and can't find any reference to print advertising for AMPs in DC and the surrounding area with the exception of the Post's sports section. I'm from RI and all the AMPs here advertise in the Phoenix, which can be picked up for free at most book stores and adult video stores.

    Thanks,

    Frank

  7. #1451

    Where are AMPs advertising in the NOVA/DC area?

    Hi,

    I'm not a frequent poster and don't want to get flamed. I'm not looking for specifics on any spa or girl. I would like to where AMPs are advertising in papers other than the Washington Post. I've search the forum and can't find any reference to print advertising for AMPs in DC and the surrounding area with the exception of the Post's sports section. I'm from RI and all the AMPs here advertise in the Phoenix, which can be picked up for free at most book stores and adult video stores.

    Thanks,

    Frank

  8. #1450

    Fancy Massage

    Fancy advertises regularly on CL for outcall massages. I recently caught her offering incall and gave her a try. She is ok and was operating out of a dump off Rt. 1. Rate is high, uses lots of oil, no real massage but really just rubbing lots of oil on. Talks about what all she doesn't offer. She did stick the puss up for finger action and it was very nice, and her titties are very nice. Great HE, but that is all she gave and said that was it. However, for her rate, she rushes through and you are in and out in a little over 30 minutes. If she would get naked during the massage, it would make it much more acceptable.

    She is working with another lady from this location, and she was in the next room. Not sure what her name was and Fancy wouldn't share, but she appears to be really hot.

  9. #1449

    Hottie HJ

    Probably should have put this under escorts but decided to put it here due to massage and standard nova finish being the focus.

    Saw Kacy from CL. PM for details.

  10. #1448

    Gp Spa

    A few weeks old but here goes. Actually, recent reports were exactly accurate. 2-call system became 10-call system as I got stuck in traffic on the way. Half of those calls from the service, other half from one of the providers. One of the calls mentioned a 4-hand massage. Walk into apartment to find 2 girls, 1 white and 1 not. The not was the one who met me at the door and I was happy with her so we move to the bedroom where she left me there with an envelope. Placed tip in envelope and slid under door. Provider comes back in and gives a competant massage. Flip, off with everything, and standard NoVA finish. Some roaming encouraged.

    I would and will return. Frankly, it feels safe and safe = good

  11. #1447

    Best

    My first report about Best, but my third visit - err dream. I admit each time is better than the previous.

    First visit was in February, had Ji (Jee?), 5'-ish, 40+, firm hands, long hair. Overall a good experience. She was timid as I told her it was my first time at best. .8 for the hour +.4, and was out in 45 mins.

    Second visit was in March with Hannah: 40+, nice rack. She provided a more sensual massage, and an awesome back walk. She had a very interesting technique of stimulating the 'rear' while I was face down; it was a soft brushing with her fingers but it felt darn good. 45 mins = $.2

    My third time was today, and started with Candy. She's 45+, also 5'-ish, pretty soft hands, and a very, very thorough TS. As she was drying me off we were interrupted a few times by a co-worker. Apparently someone with a better rapport came to snag her from me - which one of you guys wants to confess?? lol.

    In walks Connie to take over. She's 50+, 5'6", 150#. For the first 15 minutes she covered my whole back with a towel, even massaging my shoulders through the towel, which I didn't like. When I first saw her, I thought, crap - maybe I should ask for someone else; I don't know why I didn't. With the towel thing I knew for sure I wasn't going to enjoy this one. Thankfully after some chit chat she quickly warmed up, the towel disappeared, and the massage was the best I've gotten (aside from one overseas a few years ago). on the flip, a standard finish. I thought business was complete and sat up. "I'm not finished," she said, as she lowered me back to the table. I was there the complete hour and left very, very satisfied. .8 for the hr + .5 tip.

  12. #1446

    A+ Therapy

    Was in Lake Ridge area and stopped into A+ Therapy. Was greeted by "Susie" who looked a little thick but not that bad. No TS here which is a negative for me. Susie started with a nice gentle soft massage which felt so good I told her to keep doing it. She came to the head of the table and allowed free roaming. To my surprise, on the flip she stripped down to her panties and got on the table with me. Said she would take off panties next time but it was her time of the month. Body was much better than I originally thought. Nice ass and very nice C-D chest. Lot's of rubbing, grinding and kissing. Normal NOVA finish.
    Normally leave $40 but left $60 because I had a good time. She wanted $80 and I told her that I would expect additional services for that.
    Would repeat.

  13. #1445
    Definitely a Butter Face, age 40-something for me this brings one helluva freak experience. I'm older and looking for the freak she has a beautiful body and A+ experience IMHO with reviews to back it up.

  14. #1444
    I saw Ayako. She's really old though. Like bordering on 50, and her lips are really weird looking. But otherwise it was a good time but I prefer younger.

  15. #1443
    MnV,
    stay safe looking forward to my next "TIE PM"

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape