Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 43 of 192 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 93 143 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 2877
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2247
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    Saw her Last week. Yes she's a BBW so if that's not your thing you can skip this. I don't mind them a little bigger, and am more concerned with decent service, and safety at a reasonable price.

    She's from out of state (NH). I didn't see a car there when I arrived to scope it out, but when I left there was a NH car parked out front with someone in it. I couldn't tell if it was a man or woman so do know she may have a handler.

    She is staying in the Devon section of Milford. Not the best, But better than some, and less high profile than the place that leaves the lights on (too much activity there for me. Its just a matter of time before it gets LEO attention). Donation for HHR was 120. BBBJ, and covered FS. She is what you would expect from a larger woman, but still lots of fun. A cute face, decent personsality Better than average mouth skills and a very tight pussy. She takes direction well. Overall a decent visit. I would most likely repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...k/739290433136
    The link don't work. Got a pic or something??

  2. #2246

    Snow Bunny

    Saw her Last week. Yes she's a BBW so if that's not your thing you can skip this. I don't mind them a little bigger, and am more concerned with decent service, and safety at a reasonable price.

    She's from out of state (NH). I didn't see a car there when I arrived to scope it out, but when I left there was a NH car parked out front with someone in it. I couldn't tell if it was a man or woman so do know she may have a handler.

    She is staying in the Devon section of Milford. Not the best, But better than some, and less high profile than the place that leaves the lights on (too much activity there for me. Its just a matter of time before it gets LEO attention). Donation for HHR was 120. BBBJ, and covered FS. She is what you would expect from a larger woman, but still lots of fun. A cute face, decent personsality Better than average mouth skills and a very tight pussy. She takes direction well. Overall a decent visit. I would most likely repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...k/739290433136

  3. #2245
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott812  [View Original Post]
    I know I shouldn't have, but I was thinking with the little head again, and paid a deposit to see Amber. She was supposedly nearby in Shelton, and I was horny. Went to the hotel at the agreed on time and was ghosted. Only out $50, but I should have known better.

    https://tryst.link/escort/hotamber
    NEVER EVER SEND A DEPOSIT!! I don't care what they look like or what they promise NEVER EVER SEND A DEPOSIT! 10 times out of 10 you are being scammed.

  4. #2244

    Avoid Amber on Tryst. Deposit scam

    I know I shouldn't have, but I was thinking with the little head again, and paid a deposit to see Amber. She was supposedly nearby in Shelton, and I was horny. Went to the hotel at the agreed on time and was ghosted. Only out $50, but I should have known better.

    https://tryst.link/escort/hotamber
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0843.jpg‎  

  5. #2243
    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    She's a thief.
    Thank you, I was thinking about it.

  6. #2242

    Stay far away

    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    She's a thief.
    Stay as far away as possible. She's a train wreck.

  7. #2241
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinSnow99  [View Original Post]
    The motel 6 is a disaster just waiting to happen. It was bad enough when there were 4-5 girls working there, but now there's at least 7-8 plus a few latinas according to some recent New Haven posts. Last time I was there with Skye, her boyfriend / pimp banged on the door 3 times. The parasite boyfriends are loud and disruptive. They spend their days walking the halls, banging on doors and roaming the parking lot. Real winners.

    Not sure how the hotel staff is tolerating it. Reminds me of the Quality in Danbury with the amount of traffic going in and out of there.
    It's just a matter of time before they crack down on that place and I don't want to be seen there. I used to go there many times but I won't go there anymore. I've had a few girls I was interested in but when I find out they are there I won't go. Not worth the risk.

  8. #2240

    Shoreline

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a somewhat clean short stay / inexpensive place they can recommend? Mayflower and others sound horrible but legit places will all want I'd and $.
    Shoreline Motel in Milford is decent. Provider books the room using her I'd.

  9. #2239
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMike  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a somewhat clean short stay / inexpensive place they can recommend? Mayflower and others sound horrible but legit places will all want I'd and $.
    I would never get one of these places even if they didn't ask for I'd. But that's just me. The few times I've used one I had the girl get the room in her name.

  10. #2238

    Locations?

    Does anyone have a somewhat clean short stay / inexpensive place they can recommend? Mayflower and others sound horrible but legit places will all want I'd and $.

  11. #2237
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    It's a dump. I guess it's safe but there were all kinds of people hanging around the one time I was there. Not as bad as the place in New Haven by the parkway or the Sunnyside in Bridgeport, but sketchy just the same. Then again Motel 6 in Milford us rapidly deteriorating to that level as well.
    The motel 6 is a disaster just waiting to happen. It was bad enough when there were 4-5 girls working there, but now there's at least 7-8 plus a few latinas according to some recent New Haven posts. Last time I was there with Skye, her boyfriend / pimp banged on the door 3 times. The parasite boyfriends are loud and disruptive. They spend their days walking the halls, banging on doors and roaming the parking lot. Real winners.

    Not sure how the hotel staff is tolerating it. Reminds me of the Quality in Danbury with the amount of traffic going in and out of there.

  12. #2236

    Mayflower and Hourly

    Quote Originally Posted by Ludatrice  [View Original Post]
    Legit spot, 30 for a quick stay and the old lady behind the desk doesn't ask any questions or hound you if you stay longer. Don't go in thinking it'll be some nice spot, it's not most of the workers run business out of there.
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaMan  [View Original Post]
    It's a dump. I guess it's safe but there were all kinds of people hanging around the one time I was there. Not as bad as the place in New Haven by the parkway or the Sunnyside in Bridgeport, but sketchy just the same. Then again Motel 6 in Milford us rapidly deteriorating to that level as well.
    I agree with Java's comparisons. There are worse but it's definitely bottom shelf. Strange rabbit warren layout. Almost like a migrant camp from the Grapes of Wrath. I have been there 3 times but not in past 3 years. First was MILF Deb who was camped there with her cat. Second was Italian Angie. On that occasion when I was done I walked out to find 2 Milford squad cars two rooms down, with the officers in a deep conversation with the tenant outside his room. I ducked my head, got in my car and drove off without being drawn into the drama. Third and last time was with Skye before she moved to the Exit 59 hell holes. Those were also the last times I saw all 3 of those gals. As for hourly in general, the post in the General Topics section about CT prohibiting an hourly discount rate is interesting. Not that these places would necessarily care about abiding by the law. If they do it could affect the business of those that insist on you getting a room to see them.

  13. #2235

    Mayflower

    Quote Originally Posted by Ludatrice  [View Original Post]
    Legit spot, 30 for a quick stay and the old lady behind the desk doesn't ask any questions or hound you if you stay longer. Don't go in thinking it'll be some nice spot, it's not most of the workers run business out of there.
    It's a dump. I guess it's safe but there were all kinds of people hanging around the one time I was there. Not as bad as the place in New Haven by the parkway or the Sunnyside in Bridgeport, but sketchy just the same. Then again Motel 6 in Milford us rapidly deteriorating to that level as well.

  14. #2234
    Quote Originally Posted by Legecy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on the Mayflower in Milford? I don't come to the Milford area very often only been to Motel 6. Let me know. Thanks and stay safe.
    Legit spot, 30 for a quick stay and the old lady behind the desk doesn't ask any questions or hound you if you stay longer. Don't go in thinking it'll be some nice spot, it's not most of the workers run business out of there.

  15. #2233

    Any info

    Anyone have any info on the Mayflower in Milford? I don't come to the Milford area very often only been to Motel 6. Let me know. Thanks and stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape