Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1453
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank J Rizzo
    Hi,

    I'm not a frequent poster and don't want to get flamed. I'm not looking for specifics on any spa or girl. I would like to where AMPs are advertising in papers other than the Washington Post. I've search the forum and can't find any reference to print advertising for AMPs in DC and the surrounding area with the exception of the Post's sports section. I'm from RI and all the AMPs here advertise in the Phoenix, which can be picked up for free at most book stores and adult video stores.

    Thanks,

    Frank
    Well the Post would be the main place to look. You can also find a few things on CL. You can also find some things if you read through this forum.

  2. #1452
    Try the Washington City Paper-it's the free equivilent to the Phoenix.

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank J Rizzo
    Hi,

    I'm not a frequent poster and don't want to get flamed. I'm not looking for specifics on any spa or girl. I would like to where AMPs are advertising in papers other than the Washington Post. I've search the forum and can't find any reference to print advertising for AMPs in DC and the surrounding area with the exception of the Post's sports section. I'm from RI and all the AMPs here advertise in the Phoenix, which can be picked up for free at most book stores and adult video stores.

    Thanks,

    Frank

  3. #1451

    Where are AMPs advertising in the NOVA/DC area?

    Hi,

    I'm not a frequent poster and don't want to get flamed. I'm not looking for specifics on any spa or girl. I would like to where AMPs are advertising in papers other than the Washington Post. I've search the forum and can't find any reference to print advertising for AMPs in DC and the surrounding area with the exception of the Post's sports section. I'm from RI and all the AMPs here advertise in the Phoenix, which can be picked up for free at most book stores and adult video stores.

    Thanks,

    Frank

  4. #1450

    Fancy Massage

    Fancy advertises regularly on CL for outcall massages. I recently caught her offering incall and gave her a try. She is ok and was operating out of a dump off Rt. 1. Rate is high, uses lots of oil, no real massage but really just rubbing lots of oil on. Talks about what all she doesn't offer. She did stick the puss up for finger action and it was very nice, and her titties are very nice. Great HE, but that is all she gave and said that was it. However, for her rate, she rushes through and you are in and out in a little over 30 minutes. If she would get naked during the massage, it would make it much more acceptable.

    She is working with another lady from this location, and she was in the next room. Not sure what her name was and Fancy wouldn't share, but she appears to be really hot.

  5. #1449

    Hottie HJ

    Probably should have put this under escorts but decided to put it here due to massage and standard nova finish being the focus.

    Saw Kacy from CL. PM for details.

  6. #1448

    Gp Spa

    A few weeks old but here goes. Actually, recent reports were exactly accurate. 2-call system became 10-call system as I got stuck in traffic on the way. Half of those calls from the service, other half from one of the providers. One of the calls mentioned a 4-hand massage. Walk into apartment to find 2 girls, 1 white and 1 not. The not was the one who met me at the door and I was happy with her so we move to the bedroom where she left me there with an envelope. Placed tip in envelope and slid under door. Provider comes back in and gives a competant massage. Flip, off with everything, and standard NoVA finish. Some roaming encouraged.

    I would and will return. Frankly, it feels safe and safe = good

  7. #1447

    Best

    My first report about Best, but my third visit - err dream. I admit each time is better than the previous.

    First visit was in February, had Ji (Jee?), 5'-ish, 40+, firm hands, long hair. Overall a good experience. She was timid as I told her it was my first time at best. .8 for the hour +.4, and was out in 45 mins.

    Second visit was in March with Hannah: 40+, nice rack. She provided a more sensual massage, and an awesome back walk. She had a very interesting technique of stimulating the 'rear' while I was face down; it was a soft brushing with her fingers but it felt darn good. 45 mins = $.2

    My third time was today, and started with Candy. She's 45+, also 5'-ish, pretty soft hands, and a very, very thorough TS. As she was drying me off we were interrupted a few times by a co-worker. Apparently someone with a better rapport came to snag her from me - which one of you guys wants to confess?? lol.

    In walks Connie to take over. She's 50+, 5'6", 150#. For the first 15 minutes she covered my whole back with a towel, even massaging my shoulders through the towel, which I didn't like. When I first saw her, I thought, crap - maybe I should ask for someone else; I don't know why I didn't. With the towel thing I knew for sure I wasn't going to enjoy this one. Thankfully after some chit chat she quickly warmed up, the towel disappeared, and the massage was the best I've gotten (aside from one overseas a few years ago). on the flip, a standard finish. I thought business was complete and sat up. "I'm not finished," she said, as she lowered me back to the table. I was there the complete hour and left very, very satisfied. .8 for the hr + .5 tip.

  8. #1446

    A+ Therapy

    Was in Lake Ridge area and stopped into A+ Therapy. Was greeted by "Susie" who looked a little thick but not that bad. No TS here which is a negative for me. Susie started with a nice gentle soft massage which felt so good I told her to keep doing it. She came to the head of the table and allowed free roaming. To my surprise, on the flip she stripped down to her panties and got on the table with me. Said she would take off panties next time but it was her time of the month. Body was much better than I originally thought. Nice ass and very nice C-D chest. Lot's of rubbing, grinding and kissing. Normal NOVA finish.
    Normally leave $40 but left $60 because I had a good time. She wanted $80 and I told her that I would expect additional services for that.
    Would repeat.

  9. #1445
    Definitely a Butter Face, age 40-something for me this brings one helluva freak experience. I'm older and looking for the freak she has a beautiful body and A+ experience IMHO with reviews to back it up.

  10. #1444
    I saw Ayako. She's really old though. Like bordering on 50, and her lips are really weird looking. But otherwise it was a good time but I prefer younger.

  11. #1443
    MnV,
    stay safe looking forward to my next "TIE PM"

  12. #1442
    Quote Originally Posted by A John
    Come on moon we have a place for these jokes.
    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=4207


    By the way how did the AYAKO lead work out?

    Sorry AJ; I know but I wanted my VA brethren to get a good laugh to help with this quiet period we're in. I'll post all future "gut splitters" in the appropriate section. I see you have a few...

    RE: AYAKO, see your PM box.

    MnV

  13. #1441

    Go Check It Out...

    Go see what Golden Palms has to offer and report your experience here. That will give you some credibility for the future and maybe later someone will answer your questions.

    Also - RTFF because that place HAS been reported on in here earlier.

    JJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Kbcoaa
    I have seen ads for Golden Spa in Fair Oaks and only read a few reports. Is it really 65 minutes for $95 with no tipping? Sounds to good to be true. Can I just walk in or do I need an appointment. Id like to check it out but don't want any surprises.

    Thanks

  14. #1440
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonView
    Ok, it's been pretty damn slow of late!
    so I will offer this joke. MnV


    Come on moon we have a place for these jokes.
    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/showthread.php?t=4207


    By the way how did the AYAKO lead work out?

  15. #1439

    The Wal-Mart Greeter...

    Ok, it's been pretty damn slow of late!

    so I will offer this joke. Enjoy


    A very loud, unattractive, mean-acting woman walked into Wal-Mart with her two kids yelling obscenities at them all the way through the entrance.The Wal-Mart greeter said pleasantly, "Good morning, and welcome to Wal-Mart. Nice children you have there. Are they twins?"
    The ugly woman stopped yelling long enough to say, "Hell no, they
    ain't. The oldest one's 9 and the other one's 7. Why the hell would you think they're twins? Are you blind or just stupid?"
    "I'm neither blind nor stupid, Ma'am," replied the greeter. "I just couldn't
    believe you got laid twice. Have a good day and thank you for shopping
    at Wal-Mart."

    MnV

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape