Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 145 of 583 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 195 245 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 8737
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6577

    Bella aka crutches

    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderLips68  [View Original Post]
    Here are some pics of Bella, the crutches girl. I tried to connect with her three weeks ago, but she did not answer my text or call. I plan to try again next time I'm in Milford.

    Play safe! - TL.
    I saw her the other day. She was very nice and accommodating. The physical issues don't affect performance unless you were hoping for CG or RCG. She's rooming with Sky aka Heather. They apparently are doing doubles.

    While I would have tried doing doubles in the future, Heather decided to b*tch me out bc I hadn't seen her in over a year and decided to see Bella. Guess some old regulars think they own your biz. The competition is grand. LOL.

    Have fun with either or both.

  2. #6576

    Kaebae

    Quote Originally Posted by LandStar6969  [View Original Post]
    Hang out with her 3 times already. Ik this past weekend, she had a fry too. Cute friend but I didn't hang out with yet. She do car dates and would take 4 Jackson's for it.
    Seems that you gave her a good impression. Qv cfs bottom dollar has been 5 jacksons. I've known her a few months, and she's been all biz with virtually no flexibility. That may have been a one time thing.

  3. #6575

    Young and it's definitely her

    Hang out with her 3 times already. Ik this past weekend, she had a fry too. Cute friend but I didn't hang out with yet. She do car dates and would take 4 Jackson's for it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0A6C83BE-E32A-467A-A446-F29E0C07F3D8.jpeg‎  

  4. #6574

    Deb is back in Milford

    Can this woman talk. Wow. She really is a nice person. Showing some age. She has a big but friendly dog and her room too.

    On to the show. Start out on the bed with bbj, very good took it deep I had to move her along as she still stopped a couple times to chat.

    I cover up then she hops on for some cg, rode nice and slow, and she cums at the same time as I. Cleaned up and I really had to run, LOL.

    Would repeat.

  5. #6573

    Jessika

    Quote Originally Posted by ArviK88  [View Original Post]
    My second visit with this girl, awesome experience again, no BJ necessary.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/65255969

    Before I see any complaints, not the girl in the pictures, think of a much older version with enhanced latina butt and nicely man made breasts.
    Much older? Like how much?

  6. #6572

    Any information

    This one has been posting for awhile. Has anyone had any experience? The area is a bit of a drive so I wanted to see if anyone had any input. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...r/735518361554

  7. #6571

    Re: PAWG Nessa time frame and deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by DaReal86  [View Original Post]
    Signs of a thief and scammer. Tried to set something up with her for a specific time frame. Required a deposit because she books fast (doubt it) told her to go eat glass.
    Also noted thanks! If you still have the text conversation can you please reply with a screenshot.

  8. #6570

    More like a thief

    Quote Originally Posted by Danny88  [View Original Post]
    Scammer as far as I'm concerned. Showed up early to her spot when she was in New Haven and watched her handler go into the room right before she texted me the room number. He went in, lights went off. I went home. Proceed with caution brother.
    Signs of a thief and scammer. Tried to set something up with her for a specific time frame. Required a deposit because she books fast (doubt it) told her to go eat glass.

  9. #6569

    Re: PAWG Nessa review

    Quote Originally Posted by RetiredbbcMonger860  [View Original Post]
    So, I just came across Nessa ad and I am interested does any have a review on Nessa?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...k/852993838164
    Thanks for the response. I did reach out an inquire about this. I also asked for a verification photo. Please see screenshots attached.

    If I do decide to proceed I'll definitely proceed with caution!

    Thanks again!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20231021_000035_TextNow.jpg‎   1697860479804.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231021_000004_TextNow.jpg‎  

  10. #6568

    Jessika

    My second visit with this girl, awesome experience again, no BJ necessary.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/65255969

    Before I see any complaints, not the girl in the pictures, think of a much older version with enhanced latina butt and nicely man made breasts.

  11. #6567

    Nessa

    Quote Originally Posted by RetiredbbcMonger860  [View Original Post]
    So, I just came across Nessa ad and I am interested does any have a review on Nessa?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...k/852993838164
    Scammer as far as I'm concerned. Showed up early to her spot when she was in New Haven and watched her handler go into the room right before she texted me the room number. He went in, lights went off. I went home. Proceed with caution brother.

  12. #6566

    Re: PAWG Nessa

    So, I just came across Nessa ad and I am interested does any have a review on Nessa?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...k/852993838164

  13. #6565
    Quote Originally Posted by Landmark1  [View Original Post]
    I can't remember which town the review was from, but it wasn't New Haven. The guy said he got a gumjob from her and then some time after had to see a dr. I have no personal experience with her though, and likely won't after reading that LOL.
    I've seen her in both Stamford and Danbury. I think she started out in Stamford and then has wandered as us miscreants got bored and wanted something else. I did hit her raw then but given how many of y'all have taken the plunge, I'd be more cautious these days.

  14. #6564

    Review from another town

    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson2  [View Original Post]
    Landmark1,

    I rode bare back with her, no issue although it was over a year ago, I wouldn't bother seeing her again,.
    I can't remember which town the review was from, but it wasn't New Haven. The guy said he got a gumjob from her and then some time after had to see a dr. I have no personal experience with her though, and likely won't after reading that LOL.

  15. #6563
    Landmark1,

    I rode bare back with her, no issue although it was over a year ago, I wouldn't bother seeing her again,.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape