Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 991 to 1,005 of 4108
-
10-26-23 20:12 #3118Senior Member

Posts: 378Dracut Nashua Road AMP
Just a heads up to those in the Dracut area. The AMP on Nashua Road has caught the attention of the local town Facebook page. FB group is called Dracut Now. Use caution when going there. I don't live far from there and went there once a couple months ago. Ok experience and I believe FS is available. Now that the locals are talking about it, its days are probably numbered. Some of the comments are pretty funny.
-
10-26-23 18:33 #3117He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.

Posts: 606Anyone seen her recently?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashu...s/620186005100
Tits look huge and fantastic.
-
10-26-23 13:44 #3116Senior Member

Posts: 80Seeking D's
Anyone have any good recommendations where I can find some to play with that aren't too old. Thanks!
-
10-22-23 16:01 #3115Senior Member

Posts: 1812This does not sound like the Mia I have seen there. I suspect another girl is using her name.
Originally Posted by Ampdude2003
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-23 15:22 #3114Senior Member

Posts: 307QQ Spa visit
Went to QQ Spa this weekend. Was met by Mia, young Chinese girl, small, pretty enough, 'A' cup which is a bit disappointing. She was the only girl there that I saw.
Pretty standard session, not a bad massage and somewhat novice with respect to the main event. My guess is she is pretty new. She had a somewhat small tattoo around her belly button.
We did multiple positions, she was nice enough, but would not repeat. Took the hour at 1. 4 + . 6.
-
10-20-23 15:15 #3113Senior Member

Posts: 52Body description
Without your Kelly's body description, it's hard to say but it sounds like you met a New / another Kelly.
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-23 19:54 #3112Senior Member

Posts: 1812Blue Moon in Tewksbury
OK guys, before we get too far, I need to make a disclaimer. The lady who met me at the door called herself Kelly, but I don't know if this is the same Kelly with the rave reviews on this board.
To start, the face and body of this lady, while certainly not terrible, were not much above average. She was dressed in a short cloth tube dress. She had nice legs, but otherwise an average body. About a C-cup. She was a little taller that the average spa lady. Average face; maybe late 30's to early 40's. Unusually good English; she told me she was from China.
Massage was poor. She stood at the head of the table and did my neck, shoulders and back. After a half hour, I had to tell her to do my legs. 10 minutes later, I had to tell her to do a hot towel as it was getting late. She went to her phone 3 times during the session when it made noises.
Standard finish was available; I didn't ask for more. $70 + $40. Nothing drags me back there.
-
10-16-23 07:03 #3111Senior Member

Posts: 1812A place that's honest about a popular girl not being there? I have to check this place out. I have tried to make appointments, but her schedule has been full.
Originally Posted by Sasuke9015
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-23 00:40 #3110Senior Member

Posts: 80Blue Moon Spa
I visited Blue Moon Spa last week. Kelly was there alone. After paying the house fee and getting naked on the table, she came back and saw me laying face up naked. She agreed to have sex with me for a minimum payment of $200. I tried to push for BBFS but she wouldn't accept no matter how much I offered. She gave me a nice BJ while rubbing my balls. She did that for a few minutes and then got on top of me so I could fuck her. I fucked her for about ten minutes until I ejaculated into the condom. After the cleanup I gave her a kiss and said goodbye.
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-23 13:08 #3109Senior Member

Posts: 125The fee for FS with wrapped BJ is 170.
Originally Posted by DeepSix
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-23 09:45 #3108Senior Member

Posts: 1812I went back and read the old Kiki posts. There were conflicting reports of just what was on the menu. Reports ranged from standard only, to everything under the sun.
Originally Posted by NewGuy666
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-23 17:30 #3107Senior Member

Posts: 131Thank you for sharing the info!! I think I will go by for more. I really enjoyed my time there.
Originally Posted by NewGuy666
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-23 15:59 #3106Senior Member

Posts: 105Myself and others posted about Blue Moon thirteen and fourteen months ago. Not many posts about this place over last year. Kiki was there last year. Everything on the menu with her including anal for 200. I haven't been back to this place in a while, been trying other places out.
Originally Posted by Sasuke9015
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-23 08:02 #3105Senior Member

Posts: 116Scroll down to 3099, fucker.
Originally Posted by Ecroto
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-23 16:07 #3104Senior Member

Posts: 39Purple
Is Purple in Lowell still open?? Haven't seen a review in a year. Let me know fuckers.










Reply With Quote





