Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #53566

    Yeah ok

    Quote Originally Posted by VLT2023  [View Original Post]
    Called to make an appointment. Was offered two new girls; Ana (young and large chest) or Katrina, the hurricane (beautiful and sexy). I opted for beautiful and sexy.

    Katrina is quite beautiful, around 35, B cups and a nice figure. I opted for a hard massage and it was really hard with back walking! Probably the best massage I have had from an AMP. She up sold to a 90 minutes which was fine since the massage was really good. And she never touched her phone.

    After the flip, she laid next to me with deep penetrating eyes and asked, "what do you want to do?" No negotiation or any talk of money. I opted for the naked finish and off came the clothes. The finish was slow, accommodating and GFE. She is very convincing.

    So if you like a beautiful GFE, the hurricane checks the boxes. If you like young and bigger chest maybe Ana would be better, but I never saw her.

    Short story, they have a few new girls and my experience was very good.
    This reads like one of Howie's posts, great job promoting your place.

  2. #53565
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmNotGr8  [View Original Post]
    You called them to make an appointment, collected the details like who has large chest / who is sexy, or you already know the girls before calling this place?

    I hope its the latter, as they won't share such details on phone.
    When ever I've gone to Ivy midtown, they always introduce everyone else who isn't with a customer. I think Ana's name might be Ava. Both of VLT's descriptions are spot on.

    When introduced to Katrina, she had a short skirt which looked mighty appealing.

    Nico still works there too.

  3. #53564

    Lily Spa in Roswell

    For those that may want to partake, I noticed the "open" light was on at the old Lily spa on Alpharetta Hwy. Although recently shut down, it looks like they are up and ready to provide "spa services" once again. Wonder how long that will last. Anyone want to give it a try?

  4. #53563
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmNotGr8  [View Original Post]
    You called them to make an appointment, collected the details like who has large chest / who is sexy, or you already know the girls before calling this place?

    I hope its the latter, as they won't share such details on phone.
    Neither. I have known the owner for years. She is pretty open with me.

  5. #53562

    Curious!

    You called them to make an appointment, collected the details like who has large chest / who is sexy, or you already know the girls before calling this place?

    I hope its the latter, as they won't share such details on phone.

    Quote Originally Posted by VLT2023  [View Original Post]
    Called to make an appointment. Was offered two new girls; Ana (young and large chest) or Katrina, the hurricane (beautiful and sexy). I opted for beautiful and sexy.

    Katrina is quite beautiful, around 35, B cups and a nice figure. I opted for a hard massage and it was really hard with back walking! Probably the best massage I have had from an AMP. She up sold to a 90 minutes which was fine since the massage was really good. And she never touched her phone.

    After the flip, she laid next to me with deep penetrating eyes and asked, "what do you want to do?" No negotiation or any talk of money. I opted for the naked finish and off came the clothes. The finish was slow, accommodating and GFE. She is very convincing.

    So if you like a beautiful GFE, the hurricane checks the boxes. If you like young and bigger chest maybe Ana would be better, but I never saw her.

    Short story, they have a few new girls and my experience was very good.

  6. #53561

    Ivy Midtown

    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckStud  [View Original Post]
    What was the total damage to the wallet?
    $1.2 house for 90 + $1.0 tip. Standard rate.

  7. #53560

    Nice first post

    Quote Originally Posted by VLT2023  [View Original Post]
    Called to make an appointment. Was offered two new girls; Ana (young and large chest) or Katrina, the hurricane (beautiful and sexy). I opted for beautiful and sexy.

    Katrina is quite beautiful, around 35, B cups and a nice figure. I opted for a hard massage and it was really hard with back walking! Probably the best massage I have had from an AMP. She up sold to a 90 minutes which was fine since the massage was really good. And she never touched her phone.

    After the flip, she laid next to me with deep penetrating eyes and asked, "what do you want to do?" No negotiation or any talk of money. I opted for the naked finish and off came the clothes. The finish was slow, accommodating and GFE. She is very convincing.

    So if you like a beautiful GFE, the hurricane checks the boxes. If you like young and bigger chest maybe Ana would be better, but I never saw her.

    Short story, they have a few new girls and my experience was very good.
    What was the total damage to the wallet?

  8. #53559
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlGuy24  [View Original Post]
    I have gotten texts back from a few of them. They did have to get new phones and then request their old numbers.
    https://www.appenmedia.com/public_sa...738d4cabe.html

  9. #53558

    Ivy Midtown

    Called to make an appointment. Was offered two new girls; Ana (young and large chest) or Katrina, the hurricane (beautiful and sexy). I opted for beautiful and sexy.

    Katrina is quite beautiful, around 35, B cups and a nice figure. I opted for a hard massage and it was really hard with back walking! Probably the best massage I have had from an AMP. She up sold to a 90 minutes which was fine since the massage was really good. And she never touched her phone.

    After the flip, she laid next to me with deep penetrating eyes and asked, "what do you want to do?" No negotiation or any talk of money. I opted for the naked finish and off came the clothes. The finish was slow, accommodating and GFE. She is very convincing.

    So if you like a beautiful GFE, the hurricane checks the boxes. If you like young and bigger chest maybe Ana would be better, but I never saw her.

    Short story, they have a few new girls and my experience was very good.

  10. #53557

    Apple on Moreland

    Was driving down Moreland and saw Apple Massage, anyone ever tried them out?

    I did RTFF and anole found Apple from Sisi! .

  11. #53556
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmosiss  [View Original Post]
    Her name was not Emma but she did allow UTC top and bottom.
    Interesting- might need to try this place again. Thanks for the review.

  12. #53555

    Anyone try Sakura Spa in Lawrenceville?

    It used to be Awesome Massage, but I guess changed ownership. The reviews on Google make it seem like it's legit. Has anyone tried it out?

  13. #53554
    Quote Originally Posted by HighPockets64  [View Original Post]
    Was it Emma? It doesn't sound like Emma. She will let you UTC Top but not bottom.
    Her name was not Emma but she did allow UTC top and bottom.

  14. #53553
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlGuy24  [View Original Post]
    I have gotten texts back from a few of them. They did have to get new phones and then request their old numbers.
    Thanks for the update.

  15. #53552
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeToPost  [View Original Post]
    So I got industrious and put on my internet search hat for a few minutes this afternoon. It looks like all the ladies except one bonded out the same day they were booked. The remaining lady was released the next day. It's still crickets in response to any text messages, so maybe those phones are in the evidence locker downtown.
    I have gotten texts back from a few of them. They did have to get new phones and then request their old numbers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape