Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 117 of 499 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 167 217 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 7472
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5732
    Quote Originally Posted by Justto72  [View Original Post]
    You got lucky the 2nd time. They change them out fast and most are a bust. Can you post the link?
    Ad is down now. Said she was going to New York for a couple weeks. Area code on the number was 305.

  2. #5731

    Anyone had a dream with this one?

    Coming to town and was looking for something nice and came across this. https://tryst.link/escort/ezebell wondering if anyone has any info? TIA.

  3. #5730
    Quote Originally Posted by AshtonClay  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt of seeing one of the Latinas that have been advertising on stg. In my dream the comms were prompt and on point. The location of this dream was standard, not high end but also not sketchy. The girl in my dream had an amazing body, like a solid 9, with a decently pretty face, nice bolt-ons about D sized, great plump booty that could have possibly been enhanced and small tight waste. Everything was safe in my dream and we did all the regular positions. The best part of my dream (besides her body) was the cost was very reasonable, like half of what lower end Tryst dreams are. The dream was so nice I decided to replay it two days later. This time decided I'd try only 15 min, for basically the same coast as an AMP he, and still had the same dream.

    Folks, this is what keeps us dreaming. Forget those other nightmares that have doubled the expense over the last couple years.
    You got lucky the 2nd time. They change them out fast and most are a bust. Can you post the link?

  4. #5729

    Latinas

    Dreamt of seeing one of the Latinas that have been advertising on stg. In my dream the comms were prompt and on point. The location of this dream was standard, not high end but also not sketchy. The girl in my dream had an amazing body, like a solid 9, with a decently pretty face, nice bolt-ons about D sized, great plump booty that could have possibly been enhanced and small tight waste. Everything was safe in my dream and we did all the regular positions. The best part of my dream (besides her body) was the cost was very reasonable, like half of what lower end Tryst dreams are. The dream was so nice I decided to replay it two days later. This time decided I'd try only 15 min, for basically the same coast as an AMP he, and still had the same dream.

    Folks, this is what keeps us dreaming. Forget those other nightmares that have doubled the expense over the last couple years.

  5. #5728

    Carolina

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/710635144096

    Texted the number for rates and location. Got that information and then asked if that was her picture online or just something close. She asked if I was a cop I said no. She sent me a new picture of her naked in bed. I said cute, very cute. I said I would contact her in the afternoon. All good-- Went close to the location and asked if she would like a little company. She said No and never heard from her again. No deposit request- nothing.

  6. #5727

    Kara Hott

    Kara Hott who was in AZ relocated a few months ago to Charleston and was on Eros and had her own page. Now I can't contact. Anyone know if she is still in Charleston and active?

    https://www.models-world.com/uncategorized/kara-hott/

  7. #5726
    Quote Originally Posted by TimWhatley1996  [View Original Post]
    No but check this out. Newly updated ad title and description: https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...m/000295043383.
    I saw her a couple of times before covid if she was the one that said she can suck a golf ball though a garden hose. She a nice person and I'm sorry for her medical condition. But that is shocking news.

  8. #5725
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasGentlman  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else get the weird text from her phone?
    No but check this out. Newly updated ad title and description: https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...m/000295043383.

  9. #5724
    Quote Originally Posted by OneRickTeasey  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys, been a while since I posted.

    Saw Citrene last night, she offers a true GFE and is a sweetheart. Recently moved to the area from west coast, is trying to get situated so there's no incall and she doesn't have a car yet. Pics are accurate. Great BBBJ (begged for DT), covered FS cowgirl / rev cowgirl and doggy were all I could handle after that. She spent more than an hour with me and we had a lot of fun. She's open minded, easy to talk to and seemed sober at first (we had a few drinks together). Mentioned she's down for fetish but cost is extra, so please respect her boundaries. You may see her working at one of the sc's downtown soon. Treat her right fellas, she's legit.

    https://tryst.link/escort/citrine_13

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/679688979084

    1 Rick.
    She definitely gives stripper vibes. Was DATY available?

  10. #5723

    Golfball / Melissa

    Anyone else get the weird text from her phone?

  11. #5722

    Anyone pulled the trigger on this one.


  12. #5721

    Slim MILF

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...0/351971553245

    Dreamt of this one a couple times recently. Very good communication. Pics are accurate, I'd say she looks better in person. Very slim, looks good in a dress. Ad says 40 but I call bullshit on that. Definitely older. Anywho, first dream was ok. West Ashley low end incall. Head game is kinda average. Second dream was less impressive. Not much of a dick taker. Tried to stay in this weird position that didn't allow for much penetration. Too slim for my taste. I felt bone every time I thrusted. She's a running back as well. By that I mean she likes to rush. QV damage was pleasantly low for nowadays at 80 cents. Wouldn't repeat unless all other options were exhausted.

  13. #5720

    Queen of Wasting Time

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/955412977209

    I've posted about this provider in the past but I've actually had a dream since then. She looks worse in person. There's a reason why she doesn't smile in her pics. Her teeth are rotted out. She's not particularly good at any one thing, but I will say that her room was very well kept and she was shower fresh. Although she isn't much to look at, she is obliging and the visit was actually enjoyable. She's very convenient for me, so I attempted to have another dream. Communication was fine and smooth since we now knew each other. I'm told to come to the door only for no one to answer my knocks. My messages go unanswered. She finally hits me back about 30 minutes later with a super weak excuse. My advice, stay away. She's an ok provider but she's certainly not worth the hassle. This chick is super paranoid and skittish. I personally think that she gets off on wasting guys time. Whatever she's on makes her act really weird sometimes.

  14. #5719

    Citrine deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsLuver  [View Original Post]
    Did you pay a deposit?
    I did not pay a deposit. YMMV. She asked for $20 upfront. I typically wouldn't but I told her I would consider it if we could do a video confirmation call. I figured at least I could write it off quickly as fake, without wasting much more time. She wanted to confirm some basics too, and after a 5 minute call we were both satisfied each other was legitimate. No deposit.

    1 Rick.

  15. #5718
    Quote Originally Posted by Almostgone  [View Original Post]
    Too much free time yesterday and decided to see what I could dream up. Found this one https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...y/362049604636 and communications were good. Staying at a place West Ashley. The good, does not have GPS, got the job done. The Bad: Place looks like a bomb went off inside. Kept room dark so I would not see her demons. Christy got the job done but I will not repeat. The pictures are mostly accurate prior to demon invasion. Happy Hunting.
    Thank you. She has been on my contact list and I have chatted a couple of times but could not connect when she was in Mt P. Thanks for the information.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape