Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 451 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 351 401 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 501 551 951 1451 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,765 of 26668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19918
    In order for me to even consider $400 she would have to offer BBFS or allow guys to video something worth the price. No way in hell I'd pay that and not be able to have my dick in her mouth without a condom. She would have to swallow as well. At this point I wouldn't give her anymore than $20.

    Quote Originally Posted by Variety1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...h/307238608418

    Would have loved to have partaken..not now

  2. #19917

    Supply and Demand

    We get to witness an example of market forces. Supply and Demand. Upscale pricing has been shown to drive demand to a point. Ultimately, if the product delivery doesn't match the hype, demand dries up and the prices drop. Capitalism at work.

    Quote Originally Posted by Variety1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...h/307238608418

    Would have loved to have partaken..not now

  3. #19916
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeronimo7  [View Original Post]
    I know one of you guys has to be loaded. Someone go pay her. Let's see if we can go get her to 1000.
    Heavy heavy filtering. Along with outrageous GPS no thank you.

  4. #19915

    Edging

    Anyone have any intell on someprovider who edge with BBBJ. I want to be in someones mouth for the whole hour sesion. Lookng for a lola who uses her mouth.

  5. #19914
    Quote Originally Posted by Variety1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...h/307238608418

    Would have loved to have partaken..not now
    I know one of you guys has to be loaded. Someone go pay her. Let's see if we can go get her to 1000.

  6. #19913

    Holy inflation, Batman! (Riley)

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...h/307238608418

    Would have loved to have partaken..not now
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails z.jpg‎   zz.jpg‎   zzz.png‎   zzzzz.jpg‎  

  7. #19912

    Response to being scammed

    Whats the play, when someone who has cash and dashed, continues to post, and potentially continue the cash and dashing. Is it worth posting on STG for others to see? It is infuriating, to see someone do a cash and dash, then continue to post on STG, and potentially do it again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...r/428317256512

    Quote Originally Posted by Scotch32  [View Original Post]
    More scammers, been a long time since a scammer has been seen by the neighbor. Watch out for this pair, known scammers. Outcalls, don't trust these scammers, will try to rip off.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...r/378146966689

  8. #19911
    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Passion is bait and switch.
    Passion is Monroe from Serenity back when Hayley owned it. She fired Monroe for posting fake pics and disappointing clients at the door.
    IMO. Dont go see that ho.
    Obviously pics are fake. Providing incall out of a commercial building just SW of the Beltline & 96 interchange. Asks for 200 for an hour and then another 2 bills for CFS
    If it looks too good to be true, it probably is. Most use fake pics
    Obviously a fake pic. From Google image search:

    https://scontent.fdet1-2.fna.fbcdn.n...bg&oe=655ABB47

  9. #19910

    Lacey Starr

    Made it to your fine city to meet Lacey Starr. Her low donation made me wonder if it was low action, but was VERY pleasantly surprised. She really got into the whole session. BBBJ with plenty of spit, licking, moaning, and a bit of gagging as well, if you're into it. Very vocal. Took Greek like a champ, and begged for my nut. I'll absolutely see her again. Even if it's a long trip from Lansing.

  10. #19909

    Thank you

    Thank you for taking time to comment. I'm grateful.

    Quote Originally Posted by RareCrzr  [View Original Post]
    That's Lainey. The middle picture is what she looked like last time I saw her in mid-summer. The left photo looks more like she did a year ago before losing some weight.

  11. #19908

    Lainey

    Quote Originally Posted by TakingChances  [View Original Post]
    Hi, this one look yummy. Is it really Lainey?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/330444330233
    That's Lainey. The middle picture is what she looked like last time I saw her in mid-summer. The left photo looks more like she did a year ago before losing some weight.

  12. #19907

    Thank you. Alarming?

    Thank you for the information. Can you elaborate on the term alarming? PM if better.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slowboatguy  [View Original Post]
    No idea about the 4th one. Probably a friend or duo partner. And maybe this is how she's aging. She has different pictures on the sugar baby sites and they're alarming.

  13. #19906

    Thank you!

    Thank you for the information and navigation. I appreciate it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Macanudo12  [View Original Post]
    I saw Lainey couple of weeks ago, in a hotel on 28th and 131. She was scattered as she had just gotten up but didn't want to loose the dough. The pics are close enough to what she looks like so maybe she just cleaned up and brushed her hair, tattoos seem right to. She does have some mommy sagging in case that bothers you. Go with the half hour or shortest stay, I thought she was kind of quirky. There was a knock on the door and she opened enough to accept a coffee from what I think is her man. Hope this helps.

  14. #19905

    Lainey

    Quote Originally Posted by TakingChances  [View Original Post]
    Hi, this one look yummy. Is it really Lainey?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/330444330233
    I saw Lainey couple of weeks ago, in a hotel on 28th and 131. She was scattered as she had just gotten up but didn't want to loose the dough. The pics are close enough to what she looks like so maybe she just cleaned up and brushed her hair, tattoos seem right to. She does have some mommy sagging in case that bothers you. Go with the half hour or shortest stay, I thought she was kind of quirky. There was a knock on the door and she opened enough to accept a coffee from what I think is her man. Hope this helps.

  15. #19904
    Quote Originally Posted by TakingChances  [View Original Post]
    Hi, this one look yummy. Is it really Lainey?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/330444330233
    Not to be insensitive but what is it about "substance" abuse that makes makes you get that look. I feel like for most people that would be enough of a deterrent to stay the fuck away from that shit and do anything but that. I've met a couple girls and given them the talk, don't you see what it does to your looks, and looks are everything in society, most of them are in denial, I only do a little bit I'm ok is what they all say. It's a damn shame is what it is.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape