Thread: Stupid Shit In San Diego
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 1389
-
10-22-23 18:35 #984Senior Member

Posts: 141At least all this stupid shit is in the right thread.
-
10-22-23 01:47 #983Banned Member

Posts: 25This still going?
This is some FOX news level coverage here guys.
Originally Posted by Reds101
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-23 18:01 #982Senior Member

Posts: 249Yes, I agree.
That was my bad. I should have just stated that "I just bypass or block them. " And not told someone else what to do.
Originally Posted by Tijuaniko
[View Original Post]
A while back there was someone running around telling mongers NOT to post bad reviews, only good ones. Blah blah. Fuck that. Hopefully we tell it like it is. Someone went to A to Z, posted some stunning reviews. Myself and a few other mongers went to try it out. Got completely different results. Nobody blamed him, or called him a shill. He actually felt really bad. I still have full faith and confidence in what he posts. Sometimes luck of the draw doesn't work out, not on the monger, but on the spa. I went back and re-read about the Korean provider. And yes, I would agree he's F. O. S. I don't know if I would proclaim him a shill, as I didn't investigate his prior postings.
Peace.
GL.
-
10-21-23 14:26 #981Senior Member

Posts: 201Here is a summary of the "redundancy" for those that are tired of stupid shit in the stupid shit in San Diego thread!
Originally Posted by Tijuaniko
[View Original Post]
Shill posted a review about a provider being Korean.
I called it false and that she is not Korean.
Shill doubled down and said she is fluent in Korean and has a Korean passport (prostitutes that hide their real name and age love to show their passports to mongers!
I called it false again and that I tried speaking korean with her.
Shill backtracks and says "I'm a Mexican and I don't Spanish, does that mean I'm not Mexican?" (is this taking the high road?
-
10-21-23 14:07 #980Senior Member

Posts: 284Moral High Ground?
Why would I come to a monger forum to seek moral high ground? It's ironic that you say that telling people what to do is indicative of seeking a moral high ground, and then you proceed to tell me what to do.
Originally Posted by GilfLover
[View Original Post]
I don't block users. It's counterproductive to what we're supposed to do here, share useful information. Even the most blockable contributor may have useful information at some point.
If I'm not mistaken, this is the Stupid Shit in SD thread. Am I to understand that either satire is not appropriate here or that allegiances and preferences are so strong here that people are white knighting for other mongers now?
Don't take this as me telling you what to do, thereby seeking the moral high ground, but relax and rechannel your energy. Everyone can admit that the back and forth of accusations and finger pointing is tedious, exhausting, and useless.
-
10-21-23 13:57 #979Senior Member

Posts: 284Yup
Completely agree with this.
Originally Posted by IronClad999
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-23 09:21 #978Senior Member

Posts: 249Other Alternatives 2
Or just scroll on past, or block them, without the need to tell people what they should be doing from some moral high ground.
Originally Posted by Tijuaniko
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-23 09:05 #977Senior Member

Posts: 249This is Truth right here!
Originally Posted by Reds101
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-23 06:33 #976Senior Member

Posts: 2422Other alternatives
Or release the steam on finding better chicks LOL.
Originally Posted by Tijuaniko
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-23 23:33 #975Senior Member

Posts: 284A couple of thoughts.
Here are a couple of thoughts to share.
1. Don't take a review as factual evidence. If someone claims that a provider is a Skrull, Eskimo, or Korean, and you have a desire to see either a Skrull, Eskimo, or Korean, then pick up the phone and call / text the establishment and confirm if "XYZ" is Skrull, Eskimo, or Korean.
2. If the establishment confirms via text / phone that "XYZ" is Skrull, Eskimo, or Korean, drive yourself down and ask to meet the provider and confirm inside or before entering the room if "XYZ" is Skrull, Eskimo, or Korean.
3. If "XYZ" turns out to not be Skrull, Eskimo, or Korean, turn around and go home.
4. If you are sharing information that is questioned by other mongers who are experts in determining the origins of Skrulls, Eskimos, or Koreans, take the L and let them have their meaningless victory.
5. If squabbling on the "Stupid Shit in SD" thread of this forum is your hobby, find a better one.
It's getting really tiring reading all this redundancy. Someone called someone a shill. That guy said he's not. Original guy doubled-down. Other guy tried to take the high road. First guy seems to want to drag this out. PM each other my dudes, or give it a rest already.
-
10-20-23 18:19 #974Senior Member

Posts: 201Some people get turned on more from the fact that mamasan texts them (fake) inside info and get off from flexing that (fake) information online it seems.
Originally Posted by FsKingk1
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-23 18:17 #973Senior Member

Posts: 201So which is it?
Originally Posted by Jarvan4
[View Original Post]
1. your original claim: she is Korean, speaks Korean FLUENTLY, has a Korean passport, and social media accounts.
2. what you seem to be claiming now: she is of Korean descent and doesn't speak a lick of Korean.
3. you were incorrect and just can't seem to admit it and you are just fake news! LOL.
-
10-20-23 15:06 #972Banned Member

Posts: 25Sorry Red
I'm sorry that there is no real way for us to come to terms with this over the internet. I'm sure we we met up or crossed paths that this entire thing would be cleared up very quickly. Like I said before, I'm not here to insult you or be negative towards you. It has always been my intent to help users on the forum and to help the providers. Regardless of how others feel about that.
Originally Posted by Reds101
[View Original Post]
On a side note, I happen to be Mexican and I don't speak a lick of Spanish, but I've grown up in San Diego my entire life right near the border. But there's probably no logical reasoning or explanation for that. I must not actually be of Mexican descent and be lying about my origins. Who knows anymore.
-
10-20-23 00:13 #971Senior Member

Posts: 201You can stretch your sentences with meaningless empty words all you want but all I know is that I did trust your review to go see a korean provider, tried to correct the facts, and you doubled down and started stating fake facts about how she is fluent when I know for a fact she is not korean and doesn't speak it.
Originally Posted by Jarvan4
[View Original Post]
Well you obviously don't.
Originally Posted by Jarvan4
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-23 23:08 #970Senior Member

Posts: 72Not Korean
Monica is for sure 100% NOT KOREAN. Why say she is other than advertisement?









Reply With Quote





