Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,371 to 5,385 of 33435
-
10-22-23 11:39 #28065Senior Member

Posts: 60Visiting. Any feedback on this one?
I'm going to be down in Cinci in a few days and was wondering if anyone had see this one?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...910/8598940441
-
10-21-23 23:04 #28064Senior Member

Posts: 30Queenpetty313
If you are looking for a great time and actually enjoy yourself without the rush, this one is just that. I did $. 8 for an hour dream and enjoyed every minute. That ass is amazing and hypnotic. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/158249651.
Head 8.
Pink 8 great grip.
YMMV.
Be safe and happy hunting.
SD513.
-
10-21-23 21:21 #28063Senior Member

Posts: 146You know she has been dealing with a crazy one and almost got out of the business? I think she solved it but is precautionary and questioning things. It's been a rough few months for her but she was easing back.
Originally Posted by Bmcov
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-23 17:23 #28062Banned Member

Posts: 5352Divine Rachel
Gentleman I am still getting request for DR. Contact number. I have no problem sharing the number of a great provider wit a killer body. However.
He Tryst account has Finally been approved and everything is here. Enjoy she is still reusing her Halloween discount.
-
10-21-23 08:02 #28061Senior Member

Posts: 242Sophia Rose
Good morning. Has anyone seen Sophia Rose this week? Her communication has been choppy which has not been like her in the past. I've known her for a couple years now and have never had an issue with communication. Just want to verify everything is as usual with her. I plan to set something up for this weekend. Thanks for any help.
-
10-21-23 00:01 #28060Senior Member

Posts: 560Dakota
I do not know why you would want to see Dakota as her photo is in the rip off section. I find it useless to go through the reports as most don't post photos of the escort being talked about. They post links to ads that disappear. So when I want to see someone I haven't seen before I go through the rip off photos. I know she has used other names and has been reported as someone you shouldn't see. Another way to do it is go to the front page and hit photo gallery Than were it says forum scroll through to pull up Cincinnati then on date range chose this year and start from there, sometimes you have to go through a couple of years to find the picture you saw in Rip offs. When you find it click on view report.
Originally Posted by TryingTimes
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-23 21:54 #28059Senior Member

Posts: 451Title Goes Here
Look at my comment title, it states Dakota.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-23 19:51 #28058Senior Member

Posts: 2422Hardcore spoiled
It smells like another gps that doesn't want to give in much efforts but wants steep cashflow.
Originally Posted by KidKuddi
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-23 18:20 #28057Senior Member

Posts: 1165Dakota
Dakota is the one with the questionable reviews.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-23 14:07 #28056Banned Member

Posts: 5352Stay away from which one. Dakota or Bree.
Originally Posted by SnarkDog54
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-23 12:34 #28055Senior Member

Posts: 760But 'we' all aren't paying customers
Got to love it when the ladies talk in the 3rd person. And we're trying to pay for very sexy, not very sweet. LOL.
Originally Posted by OhioCritic
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-23 12:27 #28054Senior Member

Posts: 451Dakota
Stay far away from that one! She's been reviewed here under her multiple other names. I remember reading some cash-and-dash reports.
Originally Posted by TryingTimes
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-23 11:40 #28053Senior Member

Posts: 101Answer
She did enjoy it, or at least that's what it seemed like. Bb isn't necessary. He did not video tape it.
Originally Posted by TapThat
[View Original Post]
After she asked if I would be down to video so they could restart their Pornhub page.
I wouldn't be OK with that.
-
10-20-23 11:22 #28052Senior Member

Posts: 747Mary Ann Stan
You've never reviewed her (so I assume you've not seen her), but you know what she's been through? If you would love to see her what is stopping you? Interesting dynamic here.
Originally Posted by OhioCritic
[View Original Post]
Anyway, hello Mary Ann. If you're able to keep an appointment and offer a reasonable price many of us would probably give you a call.
-
10-20-23 11:04 #28051Banned asshole

Posts: 704I spoke to her today on phone.
Originally Posted by UOnlyLiveOnce
[View Original Post]
She never asked me once for any pic or facetime whatsoever.
But I passed cause she is not GFE.
She said if anyone wanted to eat pussy.
It starts at $300.
Lmfao.
She is bugging.
Cause anyone who pays 300 to lick a clit.
Is insane to me.











Reply With Quote





