Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 8329
-
10-20-23 18:45 #6574Senior Member

Posts: 582Kayleexryder
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...s/kayleexryder
I didn't see her but she says BBFS is avail with recent test and insane rate AND deposit. Needless to say, I'm not seeing her but those wealthier than me might be interested. By expensive, I mean 1700/ hr.
-
10-20-23 17:50 #6573Senior Member

Posts: 140Here is Tasia's ad on Tryst.
Originally Posted by BigJimmyL
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/slave-tasia
-
10-19-23 18:32 #6572Regular Member

Posts: 8Coming to town
Hello all, I'm coming to town next month from Chicago, and I was hoping for a few references. I've seen a few people mentioned Tasia and her crew, but I can't find a link or any contact info. Thanks in advance.
-
10-18-23 12:57 #6571Regular Member

Posts: 7Closest I've come to goes by MinnieB in the LA area.
Originally Posted by Rhaegar0688
[View Original Post]
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...endale/MinnieB
-
10-17-23 23:22 #6570Senior Member

Posts: 75All those scam midget ads got someone curious, LOL. Aint going to lie same here LOL.
Originally Posted by Rhaegar0688
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-23 16:00 #6569Senior Member

Posts: 2991I
Found 1 but don't know if she's still on a site that I frequent from time to time. PM me I will show you the breadcrumbs.
Originally Posted by Rhaegar0688
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-23 15:52 #6568Senior Member

Posts: 112Little people
Hey mongers.
Anybody know of any midget providers? It's been a fantasy of mine for a while. Only found a couple online but they are clearly scams.
Thought I would see if you guys knew of anyone.
TIA.
Rhaegar.
-
10-11-23 23:57 #6567Regular Member

Posts: 9Ahhh this makes sense. She seemed to be alert and peppy. It was 11 AM so maybe I need to change that AM to PM and give an update.
Originally Posted by John2375
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-23 16:11 #6566Senior Member

Posts: 115Sunny
I was in need of a quick nut and this one was available and not to far away.
She initially didn't offer BBFS but since neither of us had a cover she let me go bare.
She was OK for something quick and puss was tight but dry af.
Her apt was a mess and she has a roommate but they were out of sight.
I probably won't repeat only because I for sure can find better. I just needed to nut.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...egas/157263643
-
10-11-23 07:10 #6565Senior Member

Posts: 265That doesn't sound like the Kelsey we all know and love. . however, she's much better and craving it when high af. So it sounds like you got her when she was sober- she doesn't usually even do appointments unless she's high.
Originally Posted by DonDada22
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 23:02 #6564Regular Member

Posts: 9Nah LOL. I am not that much of a degenerate.
Originally Posted by PoundTownMayor
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 15:53 #6563Senior Member

Posts: 90Kelsey
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kelsey-e...s-vegas-470799
I've seen her and a qv is closer to 150, if you get along and are friendly she doesn't clock watch. But she definitely does love bb FS.
Originally Posted by PoundTownMayor
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 14:49 #6562Senior Member

Posts: 74Kelsey
Did you really have to fork over 500?
Originally Posted by DonDada22
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-23 22:08 #6561Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 276Damn that's a good review. Kelsey have always had good intel.
Originally Posted by DonDada22
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-23 17:50 #6560Regular Member

Posts: 9Kelsey experience
I have read many positive reviews of Kelsey, so I decided to reach out and see if the hype was real. As others have said, she is super cool when you meet her. She was putting on makeup as I laid on her bed, and I told her she didn't need to do all of that. She said it makes her feel pretty, so I did not want to stop her. We started with DFK but I sucked on her nipples as I was fingering her pussy. I brought her to orgasm and after she came all over my fingers, I made her lick it off. She gave me head which was probably only two minutes and kind of half assed. I asked her if she did bare and she told me it depends. I didn't want to push the issue, so I started with a rubber on in mish. That was enjoyable until she wanted doggy. She has a nice ass for her frame and I was enjoying the position until she had to stop several times because she said I was too big. She said some BS that she was born with extra skin in her vag, so she can't take deep penetration. She kept trying, but she kept stopping and I could not get a good rhythm in. I asked if I went bare, if it would help and she said yes. Turned her back over to mish and gave her a DFK until I exploded inside of her. She wrapped her legs around me and held me in place so she can get every last drop. She toughed it out but I did thank for for trying until I nutted inside her. She told me next time she would be down for a BBBJ, but I feel that since I have had the pussy, I can't go back to just her mouth. She was cool and was into it, but if I can't set the pace or go deep inside her, I will be passing on her in the future. For the same donations I can get other providers who will take all me without stopping multiple times.












Reply With Quote




