Thread: Hot Young Asian Girls in OC
+
Add Report
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 3643
-
10-20-23 01:31 #1123Senior Member

Posts: 3687🔥 🌱 🌹 ❤ Boner Certified HYA: Love-K is my K-Love
Fake pics. She's a gem to me and fits me like a glove. She made me forget this was a service. The epitome of why I love everything about Kgirl.
Looks wise, she's my type. She didn't wear sexy dress but her face would make me smile in reminiscing. I was tense at first cause she didn't understand me.
The clothes came off to reveal my favorite slender body with small waist, nice tits and ass. She looks like a nice girl then you see the tats. I was intrigued. Couple tats with a face on her arms. Small tat below left ear, above right tit, left ankle, English sentence across her butt.
Turned out she was friendly and pleasant as she tried to break the ice. It felt like talking to a friend despite the language barrier. She was easy to smile.
Her service was standard Kgirl. It was her attitude that warmed me up and brought me close to her. Things progressed to the point where I felt like she was a girlfriend. We cuddled and chat together after the deed. Just remembering her gave me a warm fuzzy feeling.
I sound like a shill but she is in my Superior tier. You may not be as impressed with her face or body, and her tats may turn you off. She's also not a face down ass up girl but the view in doggy was still great to me. Nice round ass and white skin pleased me.
Also wasn't trying to guess her age but I got no MILF alert. She could pass for late 20 but my safe guess would be early 30. I would consider her my hidden gem if there weren't TER reviews. I guess people may not like her as much since nobody talked about her here. YMMV.
Other reviews (click here).
Contact (click here) 5'4" 100 lbs natural 32 C-24-34,320/ hr, Costa Mesa.
Boner Rating: A+ (Superior tier).
-
10-20-23 01:21 #1122Senior Member

Posts: 91She has some pretty sick back tattoos also if you into that.
Originally Posted by MalvinHarris
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-23 01:16 #1121Senior Member

Posts: 3687Lady Belle was Boner Certified HYA
Hard to say when I would fly everywhere to see girls if I wasn't tied down.
I think Lady Belle was stunning and young. She serviced me just the way I liked. Quiet and compliant just as I wanted. I wouldn't argue if someone didn't like the work done on her face. She still looks like a pretty doll with a hot ass young body, among the youngest Kgirl in SoCal.
Originally Posted by SsStuntCock
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-23 23:03 #1120Senior Member

Posts: 31White in the Enclaves
Hey visiting from out of town and met this hottie made an appointment with the booker. I forgot which Kagency she was part of but know it was in the enclaves.
Did he for $$40 which was not bad for the enthusiasm that she put into it.
I received.
BBBJ.
Dfk.
69.
Daty.
Dato.
We were just ravenous and flirty when we got together. She's a hot one. Some nice d bolt ons that felt nice and soft. And nice suckable nips.
Tasted really fresh. I asked about BBFS was told not offered.
Overall I left quite satiated.
9/10 overall.
I would love some hints on some Latinas. Or curvy Asians if possible.
-
10-19-23 00:18 #1119Senior Member

Posts: 2643Lady Belle
Ignore the fact she went up $10, generally speaking is she worth the drive?
-
10-18-23 22:49 #1118Senior Member

Posts: 246Are there any girls that's actually like k-pop look instead of Americanized look?
Like nice face, slim, thigh gap, no implants and B chest?
Like Nayeon or Jihyo?
-
10-18-23 21:45 #1117Senior Member

Posts: 220Larsa
Saw Larsa recently, definitely a lot older and noticeable work done on her face. She does try hard to please, I'd say she's like a poor man's White (one or two tiers down in all categories). Larsa's tits are nice tho, I kept playing with them when we were just chatting trying to figure out if they were real or not. They have such a nice shape but she's rail thin everywhere else haha.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-23 20:55 #1116Senior Member

Posts: 284Autokgirl jade
Is she worth the drive to OC? Apparently east coast transplant under "Jenny" (te are 370799) and her real pics look pretty good. Seems to standout among autokgirls mediocre looking roster and has the premium GFE charge.
-
10-16-23 12:06 #1115Senior Member

Posts: 26Baby Win
She is HYA but her service is terrible with no effort at all. She is a dead fish. Slim body around Ds with little booty and skinny legs. Not worth unless you want to see a young girl. I would not repeat since there are better options.
-
10-16-23 02:22 #1114Senior Member

Posts: 3687🔥 🌱 🌹 📷 Boner Certified PHYA: Lady Ari with SAG
Real and accurate photos. I already certified her in LA. For reviews (click here).
Contact: (click here) Mid 20,5'5" small natural 32 B-23-36, CIP available for extra.
-
10-16-23 02:17 #1113Senior Member

Posts: 3687I haven't seen Mina yet but she still sounded like someone I saw in LA already. Larsa is older but better service. I think Larsa is more of a pleaser and you should be able to guide her on what to do. I thought Larsa still has pretty attractive face even with some work done.
Originally Posted by MalvinHarris
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-23 14:30 #1112Senior Member

Posts: 284I believe it was discovered Hannah is a rebrand of Olivia / Soy.
Originally Posted by FeelLuckyPal
[View Original Post]
IIRC Porsha is a rebrand of Mina whos worked in OC and LA and used a hot model in yoga pants as her pics. She's old LOL. Early days of when I fell for the "reviews" on BG's site. One mf said she looks like Son Yejin lmao. Lesson learned.
-
10-13-23 00:19 #1111Senior Member

Posts: 332Can't comment on Hannah or Porsha since I've not seen them. I think they are both older than Daphne, who is on the younger side.
Originally Posted by FeelLuckyPal
[View Original Post]
Daphne has the club girl vibe and is a freak in bed. The drawback is that she can be a little business-like in that she wants to get you off ASAP, so her style is total PSE. If you prefer GFE, then you would not enjoy being with her.
-
10-12-23 21:08 #1110Regular Member

Posts: 14Thoughts on Hannah or Daphne in LA
Anyone have any details on Hannah in OC or Daphne in LA? Trying to decide on who to go with. Only have the green light with TopAngels right now.
https://topangels.ch/topangel/hannah/
https://topangels.ch/topangel/daphne/
Porsha caught my eye too if anyone knows anything
https://topangels.ch/topangel/porsha/
-
10-10-23 22:29 #1109Senior Member

Posts: 332Young Rimmer
Take it with a grain of salt, but Amanda / Almond supposedly offers rimming according to the booker.
Originally Posted by Goku17
[View Original Post]
https://get9irl.com/index.php?route=...product_id=846
https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/amanda
I used to see Stella every week when she was in OC, who would put me on all four and rim PSE style. Back then most of the young providers offered rimming. Now it is almost an exclusive domain for older providers.











Reply With Quote




