LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3375

    Heidi

    How are y'all scheduling with Heidi? She doesn't answer my text or calls.

  2. #3374

    Natalia

    You are absolutely correct. I had the pleasure of seeing her on Monday and I've thought about it since then. I am really tempted to go right back. She told me that she does not do FS but she did hint that after a few sessions she might get full nude. I don't know for sure but that's how I took what she said. She definitely said she opens up more after she gets to know you.

    Quote Originally Posted by MillenniumCP  [View Original Post]
    I had such an amazing first time, I had to go right back. Natalia is super sexy and very accommodating. I opted for getting stretched instead of a massage which she was able to do. I started on my back, flipped, and then ended on my back. She allows MSOG if your into that. She was topless the entire time, bottoms stayed on, but YMMV. I saw previous posters mentioned her asking for FS but she didn't bring that up at all. She is fun but she is careful too. I'd see her weekly if my wallet allowed. She is very special, she does a great job at making you comfortable and feel good. Her sessions are hard to not think about every day. Please treat her right.

    Friendly reminder, please reach out to DrP if you're requesting her info.

    Millennium.

  3. #3373

    Giselle FS

    So I reach out to her and her comms are good, She mentioned the the VIP is $$ for 1 hr with 2 pops allow. DATY is extra but I think it is YMMV if she likes you, oh and everything is cover (CBJ, CFS). I didn't schedule her since something came up and I know I can get the same and better for far less. She is in DT in a private residence. If anyone who might have seen her for her VIP would PM me some details I might schedule her in the future. I still think she is suffering a little of GPS because she is young and not bad looking according to others who have reported on her. To me for that donation I expect a little more.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3190936

    Stay safe and keep and eye out since it is Bike week this weekend, and uncle LEO might be out and about.

    Latin.

  4. #3372

    Piperfawn

    I can not see her last 5 numbers in her add can help me out DM is fine.

  5. #3371

    Dania

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/23533/

    Day 5 of vacation had an itch to scratch and Dania helped out with that always great communication safe office in Kissimmee great massage no teasing while on your stomach but on flip she really teases before getting started great edging she never jackhammers you very sensual otc allowed. 90 with. 40 tip. She has never disappointed. I highly recommend for solid massage and L1 services. That's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.

  6. #3370

    Natalia 2nd Visit

    I had such an amazing first time, I had to go right back. Natalia is super sexy and very accommodating. I opted for getting stretched instead of a massage which she was able to do. I started on my back, flipped, and then ended on my back. She allows MSOG if your into that. She was topless the entire time, bottoms stayed on, but YMMV. I saw previous posters mentioned her asking for FS but she didn't bring that up at all. She is fun but she is careful too. I'd see her weekly if my wallet allowed. She is very special, she does a great job at making you comfortable and feel good. Her sessions are hard to not think about every day. Please treat her right.

    Friendly reminder, please reach out to DrP if you're requesting her info.

    Millennium.

  7. #3369

    Heidi

    What's the total cost with Heidi?

    Quote Originally Posted by TimmyHill  [View Original Post]
    Saw Heidi and wow she did not disappoint. Beautiful and was willing to do pretty much anything but FS.

  8. #3368

    That is the Jenna that used to be with Tara

    That's her for sure. She's gone legit. As far as I know, maybe someone has had different experience since her return.


  9. #3367

    Who are the two with Tara?

    Who are the two with Tara? Am wondering if one is one I saw a few years ago based on previous description.

    Quote Originally Posted by BmygfForAnHour  [View Original Post]
    Is the Jenna that was with Tara some time ago still around independent? I know that Tara has two other's with her now. Is Jenna still around, possibly UTR?

  10. #3366

    This jenna?

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/46314/

    Quote Originally Posted by BmygfForAnHour  [View Original Post]
    Is the Jenna that was with Tara some time ago still around independent? I know that Tara has two other's with her now. Is Jenna still around, possibly UTR?

  11. #3365

    Tara's Jenna?

    Is the Jenna that was with Tara some time ago still around independent? I know that Tara has two other's with her now. Is Jenna still around, possibly UTR?

  12. #3364

    Same

    Same experience. Tried her a few times and no ending in site. Great tease though. Teasing was enough that I couldn't believe she didn't grab Jr. Would love to hear if anyone made it further.

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeGeeKay  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Karla is back: https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/46389/.

    Wanted to share my experience from last year when she was active on Massage Finder since I'm sure, inevitably, someone will ask about her.

    She's a huge tease. She does everything to make you believe that there is something on the menu but when asked she says she doesn't do that. I recall reading a review where someone got her topless. She did allow OTC roaming when I saw her.

    All things considered, the massage is actually pretty decent and sensual. She grazes the boys, and massages your butt and in between your legs / crotch area but acts shy and coy if you make a suggestion or ask for more.

    If you go in knowing you're probably not going to get anything out of it other than receive a nice, sensual massage from a sexy woman then I'd say it's worth it. If you love thick Latinas with big tits she's the prototype.

  13. #3363

    Karla

    Looks like Karla is back: https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/46389/.

    Wanted to share my experience from last year when she was active on Massage Finder since I'm sure, inevitably, someone will ask about her.

    She's a huge tease. She does everything to make you believe that there is something on the menu but when asked she says she doesn't do that. I recall reading a review where someone got her topless. She did allow OTC roaming when I saw her.

    All things considered, the massage is actually pretty decent and sensual. She grazes the boys, and massages your butt and in between your legs / crotch area but acts shy and coy if you make a suggestion or ask for more.

    If you go in knowing you're probably not going to get anything out of it other than receive a nice, sensual massage from a sexy woman then I'd say it's worth it. If you love thick Latinas with big tits she's the prototype.

  14. #3362

    Heidi

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveOrlando  [View Original Post]
    Any more details. PM me if that is better. Is this the 436 / Casselberry provider. Massage finder is always a crap shoot. Any other reliable providers on there?

    I'm still trying to find something in Winter Park.
    Heidi is located off Howell Branch Road / Horatio one block west of 436. She is in the east winter park zip code. She works in a small office building and shares space with Angie.

  15. #3361

    Elly

    https://orlando.craigslist.org/hws/d...677639788.html

    Day 3 of vacation saw Elly this morning. All I can do is add what others have said. Good incall location she is friendly but down to business probably cause of limited English. I used Google to translate and that helped her smile some. Good rub small table went to HE after flip used wipes to clean up I used the shower and left. . 90 for 45 minutes tipped. 30 she is the girl in the pics just 15 lbs heavier but still easy on the eyes. I would repeat but probably not first choice over dania or Rosie. That's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape