Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 5333
-
10-23-23 22:41 #3893Senior Member

Posts: 42THAT Cherry and Candy?
By chance, are these the same Cherry and Candy that used to work in Warren?
Originally Posted by SlooHands
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-23 20:44 #3892Regular Member

Posts: 11[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
10-23-23 13:41 #3891Senior Member

Posts: 1019Sky
I might up with Sunny yesterday & if you like small shapely woman with c bolt-ons she's for you, I'll be seeing her again.
Originally Posted by Onimano
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-23 00:25 #3890Regular Member

Posts: 9Is sky the only FS?
Hey why'all, normally I just stick to findlay for a tug but was wondering how it looks up here. Ik Sky is the go to usually but anything else FS? Nothing else who should I ask for at Sky.
-
10-19-23 21:38 #3889Senior Member

Posts: 313Melissa
I have seen her 5 or 6 times. She is really nice and works hard to please. She has a gut but is solid. Very reliable. Very reasonable.
Originally Posted by SeedlessGrapes
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-23 18:27 #3888Senior Member

Posts: 977I'm guessing you are asking about Melissa.
Originally Posted by SeedlessGrapes
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...e/166141667355
She's been around for a long time. Pics are her. Bigger but nice and firm all over. Not flabby. Her nuru is not an actual nuru in my opinion. Comms were great. Safe clean incall. I saw her a year ago and had an enjoyable time, but we just didn't click. Reasonably priced when I saw her. There are reports on her posted here.
-
10-19-23 07:31 #3887Regular Member

Posts: 18Any reports on this one?
She looks too heavy for my liking, but nuru sure does sound intriguing since I've never experienced it. Does she have a pretty face?
-
10-18-23 10:52 #3886Senior Member

Posts: 1019Bust
If you were ever in one when it got busted (which I doubt would ever happen) stick the the story you were just getting a massage!
Originally Posted by ToledoTex44
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-23 20:21 #3885Senior Member

Posts: 977They are all known to the police. Complaints, pressure from the city, election time (usually) are what gets LEO to pull the trigger. An AMP is the safest place to play I know of. No drugs, no pimps, no ghosting etc.
Originally Posted by ToledoTex44
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-23 16:13 #3884Regular Member

Posts: 18Summer massage spa
Gave summer a try today. Ewa or Aiwa gave the massage. 8/10 massage. On the flip she covered me with a towel and finished the massage. When she just said "OK all done, get dressed" and walked out LOL. YMMV, but this monger will not be returning.
-
10-17-23 15:44 #3883Regular Member

Posts: 5Raids Rundown
There's been some confusion about the raids a couple weeks ago, so rather than everyone having to sift through reports here as well as check police reports and local news, I thought I'd round up what I've read from all three sources:
Summer Massage Spa.
-Secor & Laskey.
-Raided by Police & SWAT 9/26/23*.
-Manager arrested, location closed.
-Reopened by 10/13/23 according to LucasD:
Sky Spa / Chang Mi Sauna.
Originally Posted by LucasD
[View Original Post]
-S. Byrne near Hill Ave.
-Raided by Police & SWAT 9/26/23*.
-Manager arrested, location closed.
-Reopened by 10/13/23 according to Vulcan99.
And on 10/15/23.
Originally Posted by Vulcan99
[View Original Post]
YG Massage.
Originally Posted by SlooHands
[View Original Post]
-Secor near Queenswood Blvd.
-Raided by Police & SWAT 9/26/23.
-Manager arrested, location closed.
Top Relax Massage.
-S. Reynolds Rd.
-Raided by Police & SWAT 9/26/23*.
-Manager arrested, location closed.
*Sources:
https://www.wtol.com/article/news/cr...2-3f1d71190fcb
https://www.wtol.com/article/news/cr...1-1f7150718ae5
The only location that wasn't raided & closed w / a recent successful report is Asian Spa on Lewis in Temperance:
Originally Posted by Turbo351
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-23 01:43 #3882Regular Member

Posts: 5Returning to Summer?
I'm not experienced enough to know how often raids happen or all the implications, but if a place has been raided wouldn't you want to stay away from soliciting there? It at least seems pretty risky to me if it's an establishment known to police. Any thoughts?
Originally Posted by LucasD
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-23 06:52 #3881Senior Member

Posts: 1019Sky
It's been a couple of months I finally had a chance to stop in Sunday morning met up with Cherry alittle chunky BUT I ended up having a great time with her, she likes to talk I couldn't understand some of what she was saying, LOL Met June & Candy on the way out & both were typical slender girls but June is very attractive. This has happened in the past, I get a chunky one & then on the way out they flash the hot ones to get me back! She worked out alot of kinks with a great massage too!
-
10-15-23 07:13 #3880Senior Member

Posts: 115Sweet!
That's good to hear, I figured it was toast. Good to hear other might be back too. When I drove past a couple of them a few months ago they looked deserted.
Originally Posted by LucasD
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-23 19:04 #3879Senior Member

Posts: 977Well, Mamasans don't shoot at police. So. LOL.
Originally Posted by SlooHands
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




