Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 254 of 295 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... LastLast
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 4417
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #622
    MartGibs
    Guest

    Shanghai foot spa Everett WA

    Quote Originally Posted by LorenDaiz  [View Original Post]
    I decided based on recent reviews I'd try this place out tonight. Location is average on privacy, however the library security was lingering outside but no bother. I got Iris mentioned earlier. Cute sundress so that's a plus. I entered room requesting 1 hour she said 60 and I paid the usual fee like I would at euro or VIP because I knew new management and I didn't want to discuss specifics with entrapment. At first she seemed confused I paid more but then said OK I understand with a smile. She was curious how I knew and asked rub maps or another site I didn't recognize. I said no just online LOL. She came back ready to get to business before massage which I can appreciate not knowing how long I'd need to finish but if prefer a massage and play before. Went straight to a good BBBJ and bls which was better than avg. Then put a cover on unfortunately and went to cg, the standing Mish and then doggy where I finished. After a hot towel flipped for a decent back and leg massage. Unfortunately I was out after 45 min but didn't feel rushed and had I taken longer to pop could have been 1 hour. Environment 6/10, provider appearance 7/10 with early 30's petite decent ass and c cup. Service 7/10, massage 7/10, massage 8/10. After hot towel the other gal did come in and massage for 5 min named Maggie. Appearance and age about the same but she seemed a little more spicey and maybe more my type. Iris said right now just the two of them but next month 4 girls and younger and prettier. I may try again next month but they still have a few kinks to work out being new. I might choose VIP because they have a table shower and BBFS but this place seemed more organic and a little younger but I usually leave VIP with a little bigger smile and more drained. Fwiw. I'll update next month or if try maggie.
    Saw Iris for the second time and the experience somehow exceeded the first, which was already pretty amazing. Tastes vary and YMMV as well, and I'm not in the same universe of customers who think of an hour of bliss as BBFS withe the old ladies on Evergreen, but for me Iris is simply the best AMP experience ever, and I would choose her every time if I could. Maybe I can add some insight on the Maggie / Iris choice, because I can definitely see how each would appeal to different customers. If you are looking for someone to take initiative and overwhelm you with a passionate, flirty, direct approach, Maggie is your girl, and she is a truly awesome example of the type. She also only speaks about 10 words of English, none of them in Miriam Webster, so if talk is your favorite mode of communication that's a little sub-o, although she's plenty good at communicating in other ways. If you like a more mutual experience where you enjoy the process of getting the best from your provider with care and attention and feeling a real response from a real person, then you're probably an Iris guy. For a lot of guitarists a $500 box is as good as a $20 k custom; but if you have the skills and the patience to make a guitar sing, there's no comparison. Iris can really sing, and I think she responds to the way she's approached more than does the more take-charge Maggie. I think that maybe accounts for some of the variation in the reviews she gets. As with everything, tastes vary, and finding the right fit for you is key. You can't go very wrong with either of these amazing girls, but the differences are real, and probably everyone will have a favorite.

  2. #621

    Still nine times out of ten, probably

    Quote Originally Posted by MartGibs  [View Original Post]
    I respectfully disagree. There are plenty of places in the Lynwood area that offer BBFS, but others will fire girls who cross that line.
    Yeah, and that line is interpreted very liberally for good customers. You don't need to be a simp, but if you don't cause any drama, aren't gross or stinky, and are a bit respectful you get treated better on the average. Also, if you repeat with the same girl or girls you are far more likely to get offered BBFS. If they rotate the girls frequently your chances go way down, but not to zero.

    My own view is that when they say they will get fired for BBFS, it is there as a way for them to say no without saying no.

  3. #620
    Quote Originally Posted by JMirage  [View Original Post]
    Wow! Last time I was there, they were DIY only. Used to have very hot and young girls working. I stopped even condidering it since I know too many people in that complex now. I wonder if it would be worth sneaking a visit!
    Now that you mention it I did try them pre-covid and only got a massage. But their ads at that time indicated otherwise. After covid I have been there several times and it was always a standard happen ending.

    And don't take those posts at face value. Lucky Oil Spa on Hoyt comes up as "full service" these days. I went there yesterday. Same old auntie. Nice, really good massage and very good HE. But no sign of anything else. In single owner places the owners do go on vacation from time to time and the temporary replacement may offer more services. I had that happen at Golden Rose in Everett. And once a reviewer gives it that rating it seems to stick.

  4. #619
    Quote Originally Posted by MartGibs  [View Original Post]
    They are definitely a full service shop, but I checked with manager Iris today and they are cfs only and not BBFS, though they do offer truly outstanding BBBJ and daty service. These girls are true GFE, and by far the best AMP providers I've found in 20 yrs in the area.
    I decided based on recent reviews I'd try this place out tonight. Location is average on privacy, however the library security was lingering outside but no bother. I got Iris mentioned earlier. Cute sundress so that's a plus. I entered room requesting 1 hour she said 60 and I paid the usual fee like I would at euro or VIP because I knew new management and I didn't want to discuss specifics with entrapment. At first she seemed confused I paid more but then said OK I understand with a smile. She was curious how I knew and asked rub maps or another site I didn't recognize. I said no just online LOL. She came back ready to get to business before massage which I can appreciate not knowing how long I'd need to finish but if prefer a massage and play before. Went straight to a good BBBJ and bls which was better than avg. Then put a cover on unfortunately and went to cg, the standing Mish and then doggy where I finished. After a hot towel flipped for a decent back and leg massage. Unfortunately I was out after 45 min but didn't feel rushed and had I taken longer to pop could have been 1 hour. Environment 6/10, provider appearance 7/10 with early 30's petite decent ass and c cup. Service 7/10, massage 7/10, massage 8/10. After hot towel the other gal did come in and massage for 5 min named Maggie. Appearance and age about the same but she seemed a little more spicey and maybe more my type. Iris said right now just the two of them but next month 4 girls and younger and prettier. I may try again next month but they still have a few kinks to work out being new. I might choose VIP because they have a table shower and BBFS but this place seemed more organic and a little younger but I usually leave VIP with a little bigger smile and more drained. Fwiw. I'll update next month or if try maggie.

  5. #618
    MartGibs
    Guest

    Bbfs

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    At no shop, not even Euro Touch or VIP, will the manager tell you that BBFS is available. Even though we all know it is available and really the standard thing.

    In practice, I'd say nine times out of ten if you are a known good and repeat customer you will eventually get offered BBFS. That goes for pretty much anyplace where you might play, not just AMPs.
    I respectfully disagree. There are plenty of places in the Lynwood area that offer BBFS, but others will fire girls who cross that line.

  6. #617
    MartGibs
    Guest

    Tip

    Quote Originally Posted by SeeksCuriously  [View Original Post]
    What is the standard tip here if I may ask?
    House fee $60, tip $140.

  7. #616

    Not BBFS?

    Quote Originally Posted by MartGibs  [View Original Post]
    They are definitely a full service shop, but I checked with manager Iris today and they are cfs only and not BBFS...
    At no shop, not even Euro Touch or VIP, will the manager tell you that BBFS is available. Even though we all know it is available and really the standard thing.

    In practice, I'd say nine times out of ten if you are a known good and repeat customer you will eventually get offered BBFS. That goes for pretty much anyplace where you might play, not just AMPs.

  8. #615
    Quote Originally Posted by MartGibs  [View Original Post]
    They are definitely a full service shop, but I checked with manager Iris today and they are cfs only and not BBFS, though they do offer truly outstanding BBBJ and daty service. These girls are true GFE, and by far the best AMP providers I've found in 20 yrs in the area.
    What is the standard tip here if I may ask?

  9. #614
    MartGibs
    Guest

    Shanghai Everett services

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoooBus  [View Original Post]
    I do not have a subscription, but I know how to use the advanced search function. According to that they have gone BBFS. Their hours have changed too. Full service places tend to stay open late longer and often open a bit earlier. They are now 9:00 Am to 11:30 PM, definitely full service hours. They used to be handjob only for the longest time.
    They are definitely a full service shop, but I checked with manager Iris today and they are cfs only and not BBFS, though they do offer truly outstanding BBBJ and daty service. These girls are true GFE, and by far the best AMP providers I've found in 20 yrs in the area.

  10. #613
    MartGibs
    Guest

    Shanghai Foot Spa Everett

    Quote Originally Posted by JMirage  [View Original Post]
    Wow! Last time I was there, they were DIY only. Used to have very hot and young girls working. I stopped even condidering it since I know too many people in that complex now. I wonder if it would be worth sneaking a visit!
    More than worth every penny. It is all true. Under new management for the last week, and the two girls working there are both amazing! Both early 20's, gorgeous, skilled, eager to please, true GFE! No BBFS but most everything else is on the menu. Hard to believe this is Everett! Just west of I5 on 12Xth. I've busted my budget with 3 visits in the last week and I ll be back as soon as I can swing it.

  11. #612
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 179

    BBFS is a hard pass for me

    Coming from the East Coast BBFS has always seemed odd. I know it's very popular in Seattle for some reason.

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoooBus  [View Original Post]
    they have gone BBFS.

  12. #611

    Shanghai

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoooBus  [View Original Post]
    I do not have a subscription, but I know how to use the advanced search function. According to that they have gone BBFS. Their hours have changed too. Full service places tend to stay open late longer and often open a bit earlier. They are now 9:00 Am to 11:30 PM, definitely full service hours. They used to be handjob only for the longest time.
    Wow! Last time I was there, they were DIY only. Used to have very hot and young girls working. I stopped even condidering it since I know too many people in that complex now. I wonder if it would be worth sneaking a visit!

  13. #610
    Quote Originally Posted by SkeletonKey6  [View Original Post]
    What these latest reviews at Shanghai Foot Spa are saying along with synopsis of the replies? Specifically details on the 4 hands sessions. TIA.

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...erett-wa-18787#rubmaps.
    I do not have a subscription, but I know how to use the advanced search function. According to that they have gone BBFS. Their hours have changed too. Full service places tend to stay open late longer and often open a bit earlier. They are now 9:00 Am to 11:30 PM, definitely full service hours. They used to be handjob only for the longest time.

  14. #609

    Sunshine

    Quote Originally Posted by NamelessDrone  [View Original Post]
    Hope this doesn't post twice.

    I always go during the day, usually in the afternoon. Always been greeted by a younger girl, petite with sort of a fan-out bob haircut and almost always wearing a really short skirt. Emma, maybe?

    But we all know shit changes at these places; it'd be too bad if that's the case.
    Looking on Rubmaps, it does look like they have a bunch of turnover on the therapists that work there.

    If you hit up "Heaven Sent Chicken" in the same parking lot, see if you can get the 4 wing special. (They don't always have it, I think they only bring it out when they have too many wings, probably from making too many chicken tenders) If you like white meat, its a really good deal.

  15. #608
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 179

    RM access gents can you please post or DM

    What these latest reviews at Shanghai Foot Spa are saying along with synopsis of the replies? Specifically details on the 4 hands sessions. TIA.

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...erett-wa-18787#rubmaps.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape