rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Non-Asian Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 94 of 885 FirstFirst ... 44 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 144 194 594 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 13264
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11869
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Shirley has fake top, nice and big. Sandra is natural. But overpriced. I don't remember Michelle. But if you want big tits, go with Shirley.
    Michelle is a waste she works you over for crazy $$ 2 min into the massage had her time at the royal sauna in the day need to hang it up.

  2. #11868

  3. #11867
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie1975  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know the latest lineup. Seen Lilly, Laura, Jenna and Lynn. Any info on Shirley, Sandra or Michelle? Love MILFs with big tits!
    Shirley has fake top, nice and big. Sandra is natural. But overpriced. I don't remember Michelle. But if you want big tits, go with Shirley.

  4. #11866
    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy666  [View Original Post]
    I visited this place recently. It is legit massage, no extras available. She did agree to rub my head at end of massage and watch me jerk off. I took care of business myself and she tossed me a couple tissues for cleanup.
    Was she rubbing you when she did? I didn't know she allowed that. I may have to visit her soon.

  5. #11865

    Drogaswav

    Clean out your inbox. It's full.

    JP.

  6. #11864

    Mandela

    Anyone know the latest lineup. Seen Lilly, Laura, Jenna and Lynn. Any info on Shirley, Sandra or Michelle? Love MILFs with big tits!

  7. #11863
    Quote Originally Posted by EarlSandwich  [View Original Post]
    I visited this place recently. It is legit massage, no extras available. She did agree to rub my head at end of massage and watch me jerk off. I took care of business myself and she tossed me a couple tissues for cleanup.

  8. #11862
    Quote Originally Posted by EarlSandwich  [View Original Post]
    Many thanks! I will report if I make it over there.

  9. #11861

    Sage in Andover

    Quote Originally Posted by Guidant  [View Original Post]
    Could anyone help steer me in the right direction of finding the Colombian for a legit massage? Scoured the forum and couldn't find a hint. Thanks!
    Never been, but this is the ad that was referenced before:

    https://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/bt...673867952.html

    https://www.facebook.com/p/SAGE-SPA-100083348012398/

  10. #11860

    Andover

    Could anyone help steer me in the right direction of finding the Colombian for a legit massage? Scoured the forum and couldn't find a hint. Thanks!

  11. #11859
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    So I had an opportunity to visit the other Clinton queen. She apparently started posting again in CL, after getting some help from fellow Mongers, I set up an appointment and was not disappointed. Cute, safe location and the explosion of a lifetime.



    Have fun!
    Are you talking about maria?

  12. #11858
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    I'm open to suggestions with magic hands of Leeza and an attraction of a model. I have yet to find that lady. The last lady that offered that kind of explosion was Kitt from Mandela. She wasn't attractive at all. But she had the hands and technique of a professional. I haven't found anyone like her until I met Leeza and now Maria. Before anyone asks, Kitt is retired and living in Florida. Only old timers would know who she is.
    Glad to hear Kitt retired. She was old when I saw her (I think a total of 2 times) 20 years ago! But she was a nice lady.

  13. #11857

    Helana

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    I'm open to suggestions with magic hands of Leeza and an attraction of a model. I have yet to find that lady. The last lady that offered that kind of explosion was Kitt from Mandela. She wasn't attractive at all. But she had the hands and technique of a professional. I haven't found anyone like her until I met Leeza and now Maria. Before anyone asks, Kitt is retired and living in Florida. Only old timers would know who she is.
    Remember the Estonia girls in the 90's Helana was a tall blonde goddess in her mid 20's. Irene is gorgeous, wish she was back in Winthrop.

  14. #11856
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaAF  [View Original Post]
    "Excellent"? If you like ugly, elderly women. YUCK!!
    I'm open to suggestions with magic hands of Leeza and an attraction of a model. I have yet to find that lady. The last lady that offered that kind of explosion was Kitt from Mandela. She wasn't attractive at all. But she had the hands and technique of a professional. I haven't found anyone like her until I met Leeza and now Maria. Before anyone asks, Kitt is retired and living in Florida. Only old timers would know who she is.

  15. #11855
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrado58  [View Original Post]
    The places you have mentioned are not in Boston area, rather more Worcester county. More appropriate for Worcester section.
    You are correct. However not everyone in Boston trolls other forums. That's how I found out about these ladies in other areas from Mongers posting them in the Boston forum. Worcester has plenty of references to Maria.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape