Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: The Sugar World

+ Add Report
Page 104 of 277 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 154 204 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 4152
Come to Ruby to Relax
This blog is moderated by SubCmdr
  1. #2607
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyMunson  [View Original Post]
    Read the article and see the mugshot:

    https://www.8newsnow.com/news/local-...l-safe-police/

    The article specifically mentions that they met through Seeking Arrangement. Apparently they went to a U2 concert at the new Sphere. During the concert she excused herself to use the bathroom. And never came back. She went back to his hotel room at Caesars Palace, got into his room safe, and stole thousands from him.

    Police caught her though.

    Moral of the story, don't give your room safe code to anybody, let alone an SA girl you just met. (The article explains why he had given her the safe code in the first place).
    She played him from the beginning. On the other hand, she's either lucky or good since she turned that $400 he gave her in to $3100.

  2. #2606

    She spent $40 K in 3 days

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyMunson  [View Original Post]
    Read the article and see the mugshot:

    https://www.8newsnow.com/news/local-...l-safe-police/

    The article specifically mentions that they met through Seeking Arrangement. Apparently they went to a U2 concert at the new Sphere. During the concert she excused herself to use the bathroom. And never came back. She went back to his hotel room at Caesars Palace, got into his room safe, and stole thousands from him.

    Police caught her though.

    Moral of the story, don't give your room safe code to anybody, let alone an SA girl you just met. (The article explains why he had given her the safe code in the first place).
    She had a lot of fun.

  3. #2605

    SA Vegas Woman Arrested

    Read the article and see the mugshot:

    https://www.8newsnow.com/news/local-...l-safe-police/

    The article specifically mentions that they met through Seeking Arrangement. Apparently they went to a U2 concert at the new Sphere. During the concert she excused herself to use the bathroom. And never came back. She went back to his hotel room at Caesars Palace, got into his room safe, and stole thousands from him.

    Police caught her though.

    Moral of the story, don't give your room safe code to anybody, let alone an SA girl you just met. (The article explains why he had given her the safe code in the first place).

  4. #2604
    Cute petite spinner. Asked me for $$$$ Outcall only. Told her to have a nice day.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...1-d007b6e628d3

    https://callescort.org/239-383-2554

  5. #2603

  6. #2602
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper2005  [View Original Post]
    Wants 1 k for "girlfriend for the night".
    Like this guy in L. A. Always says "there are no 1 k hoes, only 1 k tricks". I say it a little differently. There are no gold diggers, only gold givers.

  7. #2601
    Wants 1 k for "girlfriend for the night".

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I have not hit her up. Any discussion on her rate?

  8. #2600
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper2005  [View Original Post]
    Any word on her? I will be in town in early November and have been discussing meeting up with her. PM is fine also. Thanks in advance.
    I have not hit her up. Any discussion on her rate?

  9. #2599
    Any word on her? I will be in town in early November and have been discussing meeting up with her. PM is fine also. Thanks in advance.

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Tiny girl perfection. Anyone ever date her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...7-41216832e9d7

  10. #2598
    Tiny girl perfection. Anyone ever date her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...7-41216832e9d7

  11. #2597
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anybody message with this girl? She asked me to go on snap, which is pretty much like saying she is some type of scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-843b4e4b4946
    Got her to txt me. She asked for $$ a date. I offered a $ a date. She said sure just send half now. LOL.

  12. #2596
    Anybody message with this girl? She asked me to go on snap, which is pretty much like saying she is some type of scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-843b4e4b4946

  13. #2595
    This convo started before she even knew what I was going to pay. This is all in quick succession.

    Her - Are you free now.

    Me - Not right now no. Maybe tonite or tomorrow.

    Her - Okay let me know.

    Me - But to get to the point, I pay $100 a date (for an hour or more of your time).

    Her - Okay great I'm ready just let me know I'm here waiting.

    Her - You ready.

    Me - Not going out tonite. Lmk what part of vegas you are in and maybe I can make it by there tomorrow.

    Her - Just text me tomorrow have a good night.

    She never gave me her number, maybe she just meant to message her on seeking. Now I get dates for a $ all the time. And usually there is some convincing or interesting convo first. But a girl this decent looking just jumping at me kinda got me suspicious. Usually when it goes like this the next line will be something like "I can't wait to see you. Just send me $50 so I know you are real".

    But I stopped messaging. I googled her image and see its a fake profile. Just a stolen pic from this girls IG.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-fc93e4e2a134

    https://www.instagram.com/amandageronimo/

  14. #2594
    ME - Hi princess. So what's your expectation$ for a date.

    HER - 1 k hourly and before meeting.

    ME - Sounds reasonable. I will keep that in mind. Maybe spoil myself one day. And good luck baby.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...a-5467f5903939

    Some girls just be dreaming.

  15. #2593
    Happy to go on dinner dates with no allownace. Wants 6 bills PPM for a play date.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...9-e9e50e82bdf4

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape