Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 43531
-
10-16-23 17:19 #38926Regular Member

Posts: 12Big report
Hey all,
I've been a long time lurker of this place for 10+ years.
I wanted to contribute since I got the best experience today.
After all these years of mongering, I know exactly what I want.
Earlier I posted about finding a good place and no one was available. So I made an appointment with Summer at 732.
Off the bat, I told her what I wanted.
Here is my preferred experience.
1 hour massage.
20 minutes of back walking and trigger point focus. I like really hard massages especially my IT band, shoulder blades and calves. I'd ask her to use her knees and elbows so she won't be too tired and that's how I get it strong enough.
Then 40 minutes of extended tease.
However, I always get so bored with these extended tease, so today I told Summer exactly what I needed.
The normal extended tease looks like this:
Light touch and then gazing the balls for awhile until the last 10 minutes which starts to get more intense, flip and a long finish.
What I requested:
I wanted a combination of massage and tease. I wanted to remain hard the entire last 40 minutes of the massage. While on my stomach, she would shift my leg up so she can get access to the boys. I told her I wanted the 40 minutes the combination of the intensity at the end with good medium massage.
What does that look like?
I want her to get me rock hard with a lot of balls rubbing and jerking me off while on my stomach, then going back to a massaging tight areas like my calves and IT band. I love the feeling of relief getting these tight muscles loose but at the same time relaxing me with her playing with my cock and balls. It's a wonderful combinations of sensations for me.
She would also spend a lot of time rubbing my asshole adding to the experience.
On the flip, she had the pillow under my legs and my legs in a diamond shape. This allowed her to continue massaging my thighs, playing with my ass, rubbing my balls and stroking me.
Ended with a great explosion and I remained hard for another 5 minutes.
At the end she asked me about Linda and I said she is great. She told me how she's been training her on the techniques. Of course I knew all about this and that's when I told her. Today I am training her on new techniques.
I told her she needs to start doing massages like this where she plays with the boys and stroke the cock off the bat, then do combination of keeping the cock hard and massaging the body. Mix in a irregular pattern of stroking, ball rubbing, grazing, soft touch, intense stroking. This will increase her customers a lot.
I asked if I can write this review and she said yes.
If you guys want this, just tell her I want a combination of massage and tease for an hour.
Truly communication is the best thing here after all these years of mongering.
This single handedly was the best experience I ever had because I communicate how I wanted the entire hour to go. There was no wasted time or things I didn't enjoy for any period of that time. It's like, when you go rub one out, you know exactly what you like and only you can pleasure yourself the best. This experience because of constant communication is the best in all my years.
-
10-16-23 14:56 #38925Senior Member

Posts: 84Yes. She got
Married and had a baby. Living the dream locally. I've been lucky enough to stay connected.
Anyone know what happened to Selena from Codd? She had talked about moving to San Francisco. Wonder if she found her sugar daddy or retired.
-
10-16-23 13:48 #38924Banned Member

Posts: 1036Selena
Last I saw she found her man. I wouldn't call him a Sugar Daddy, more like a Husband. It appeared she was anchored into that Relationship and Happy.
Originally Posted by Grizwooos
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-23 12:58 #38923Regular Member

Posts: 12Where to go today.
So blue ocean doesn't have Linda who I like better than summer.
Mindful wellness doesn't have Angela or Jessica.
Where to go for a good tease and extended release?
-
10-16-23 12:54 #38922Senior Member

Posts: 1247In addition to High, that would be Linden St parlor, 32 South, and 32 Mt Aub.
Originally Posted by JayWalthy
[View Original Post]
Could be done at other places, but it's not guaranteed.
-
10-16-23 12:01 #38921Senior Member

Posts: 1247Stopped by this shop as intended. There was only one 50+ woman inside, probably the owner. She gives 10% discount to the first time customers. It was clear from the first min that nothing is going to happen — so I even did not bother to ask. The massage was good but she is a bit too aggressive to my taste. I don't think I am coming back any time soon to this Orient Sunshine Wellness place. While there, I realized that this shop used to be on Blanchard Rd, right across another parlor that is a reliable hand shack.
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
The re-born Aura spa in Watertown, that I recently described in my post #38910, is the place to go if you need both a good massage session and skilled HJ. Eva is a hottie.
-
10-16-23 11:35 #38920Senior Member

Posts: 59Selena
Anyone know what happened to Selena from Codd? She had talked about moving to San Francisco. Wonder if she found her sugar daddy or retired.
-
10-16-23 11:11 #38919Banned Member

Posts: 1036Forgotten Reviews!
Originally Posted by Andir
[View Original Post]
No word on the New Places? Coming up on 2 weeks and no Updates or Reviews. I guess we'll just wait till someone else decides to check them out and TOFTT.
Originally Posted by Hans68
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-23 09:54 #38918Senior Member

Posts: 47FS in Waltham
Hey guys, lots of dancing around the topic but very few reliable places talked about. Other that High Street. Ass set with that place. Looking for FS in Waltham. Any advice / suggestion would be appreciated.
-
10-15-23 23:21 #38917Senior Member

Posts: 1247Eileen
Eileen at BodyZen in Belmont is a very nice girl. Highly recommended. Possesses superior massage skills.
-
10-15-23 19:18 #38916Banned Member

Posts: 311Yes. I saw 2 other girls who I didn't recognize and neither was especially tempting. I'd put Jessica on a par with Angela looks-wise (cuter face) and better technique-wise.
Originally Posted by GoggleMeMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-23 13:12 #38915Senior Member

Posts: 117Look to B
Name only changed last June. Some different rotators, but the rest is the same. The b's are not all-natural. Enhanced under normal tissue, but nice work that is proportional to her frame. Not hard, so easy to assume otherwise in low light.
Originally Posted by KatSuno1492
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-23 12:58 #38914Senior Member

Posts: 456K&C Weymouth
Used to be Health Ocean, name is now K & C Spa, otherwise unchanged (as far as I can tell).
Was in the area and wanted to try out somewhere other than Tranquility. I started checking out some other places I had gone to before, but was met with aunties, so passed on them, and made my way here. Street parking; the lot next to them says reserved for the new convenience store.
Shop was a little chilly but not bad, though Summer was at the desk in a freaking parka. Led to the room, and things warmed up enough to be comfortable. Pretty good massage, some tease, flip, top off pants down HJ. Nice all-natural Bs, lots of dirty talk, FOV but not allowed in. HJ only, said no to BJ. It was a good time, I would repeat.
-
10-15-23 09:46 #38913Regular Member

Posts: 12Is this mindful wellness?
Originally Posted by Augustwest
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-23 22:29 #38912Banned Member

Posts: 311I saw Jessica today and she is outstanding. I felt like getting the hour but often I regret that as girls will get me off at 20 min and I just don't feel like having another 40 min of uninspired rubbing, it gets old. Jessica knew exactly how to use the hour with some pretty solid massage technique and starts working in some really nice teasing around the 20 min mark but incorporates it into the massage. Long story short I blew at the 55 minute mark. Possible that there's more on the menu too, and she is a cutie with a pretty nice bod. I will definitely repeat.
Originally Posted by Ridgely420
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





