Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 255 of 295 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 4421
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #611

    Shanghai

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoooBus  [View Original Post]
    I do not have a subscription, but I know how to use the advanced search function. According to that they have gone BBFS. Their hours have changed too. Full service places tend to stay open late longer and often open a bit earlier. They are now 9:00 Am to 11:30 PM, definitely full service hours. They used to be handjob only for the longest time.
    Wow! Last time I was there, they were DIY only. Used to have very hot and young girls working. I stopped even condidering it since I know too many people in that complex now. I wonder if it would be worth sneaking a visit!

  2. #610
    Quote Originally Posted by SkeletonKey6  [View Original Post]
    What these latest reviews at Shanghai Foot Spa are saying along with synopsis of the replies? Specifically details on the 4 hands sessions. TIA.

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...erett-wa-18787#rubmaps.
    I do not have a subscription, but I know how to use the advanced search function. According to that they have gone BBFS. Their hours have changed too. Full service places tend to stay open late longer and often open a bit earlier. They are now 9:00 Am to 11:30 PM, definitely full service hours. They used to be handjob only for the longest time.

  3. #609

    Sunshine

    Quote Originally Posted by NamelessDrone  [View Original Post]
    Hope this doesn't post twice.

    I always go during the day, usually in the afternoon. Always been greeted by a younger girl, petite with sort of a fan-out bob haircut and almost always wearing a really short skirt. Emma, maybe?

    But we all know shit changes at these places; it'd be too bad if that's the case.
    Looking on Rubmaps, it does look like they have a bunch of turnover on the therapists that work there.

    If you hit up "Heaven Sent Chicken" in the same parking lot, see if you can get the 4 wing special. (They don't always have it, I think they only bring it out when they have too many wings, probably from making too many chicken tenders) If you like white meat, its a really good deal.

  4. #608
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 179

    RM access gents can you please post or DM

    What these latest reviews at Shanghai Foot Spa are saying along with synopsis of the replies? Specifically details on the 4 hands sessions. TIA.

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...erett-wa-18787#rubmaps.

  5. #607
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorPepper  [View Original Post]
    When I went to Sunshine there was definitely no tall slender tight girl in her 20's unfortunately. Shorter lady / auntie wearing some super thick pink sweatpants. She claimed to be the only one working so I walked. Maybe I was just unlucky and did not time it right.
    Hope this doesn't post twice.

    I always go during the day, usually in the afternoon. Always been greeted by a younger girl, petite with sort of a fan-out bob haircut and almost always wearing a really short skirt. Emma, maybe?

    But we all know shit changes at these places; it'd be too bad if that's the case.

  6. #606

    Can Vouch for Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by LongHauler69  [View Original Post]
    I don't usually post under Everett listings but thought I would throw this out there for the North end mongers.

    One of my favorites from Seattle is working at Eastern Wisdom on Stage street in Marysville.

    I didn't even know the place existed till she texted me and told me where she was working. She will be there till end of October.

    Prices, service, etc same as always. For you guys who don't know her, she is a knock out that you will never forget after meeting. She is one of the most popular ladies in Seattle when she is in town.
    Thank you so much for sharing this information!

    Sophia has been on my TDL for a while, and I can vouch that she provides an overall amazing experience. Usually with my experience, generally something is lacking (looks / massage / service) but she excels in all categories. The place does have a mama-san or someone else that greets you, so just ask for Sophia (if she is available).

  7. #605
    Quote Originally Posted by NamelessDrone  [View Original Post]
    Sunrise Lynnwood is kind of my go-to; I have yet to have a granny, it's clean and quiet, and the service is pretty predictable.

    Met Ling there today; tall, slender and tight, in her 20's, perfect English. Not a stunner, but cute for sure. And I suspect she'd be amazing in make-up. Gave a nice massage with the towel on, then sloooooooooowly dragged it off me, did some light finger touch and then on to a topless flip. Let me pull down the workout pants for some OTP touch. Very nice, slow ending. I suspect her boundaries are pretty clear, but for me that's about the perfect session within those boundaries.
    When I went to Sunshine there was definitely no tall slender tight girl in her 20's unfortunately. Shorter lady / auntie wearing some super thick pink sweatpants. She claimed to be the only one working so I walked. Maybe I was just unlucky and did not time it right.

  8. #604
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Passed through the Mill Creek area for work yesterday and stopped for lunch at a Korean BBQ joint. Noticed a parlor named Yang Yang and saw it was closed, which was weird with it being the middle of the day. Anybody know what's up with that?
    Totally legit the couple times I went. But it's been a while and things change.

  9. #603

    Yang Yang

    Passed through the Mill Creek area for work yesterday and stopped for lunch at a Korean BBQ joint. Noticed a parlor named Yang Yang and saw it was closed, which was weird with it being the middle of the day. Anybody know what's up with that?

  10. #602
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]
    I just had a decent experience with a muy bonita seniorita. I can't say it was the best experience I've ever had, but she was very pretty with a nice body at an AMP here in Everett. Seniors can PM me for details. She is only around for 2 more weeks. Good luck and stay safe.
    This sound very good. I like latina very much.

  11. #601

    Follow up on Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by LongHauler69  [View Original Post]
    I don't usually post under Everett listings but thought I would throw this out there for the North end mongers.

    One of my favorites from Seattle is working at Eastern Wisdom on Stage street in Marysville.

    I didn't even know the place existed till she texted me and told me where she was working. She will be there till end of October.

    Prices, service, etc same as always. For you guys who don't know her, she is a knock out that you will never forget after meeting. She is one of the most popular ladies in Seattle when she is in town.
    Just got word that her period started so she is taking three days off. I don't know who else is working there.

  12. #600

    Sophia from Lins

    I don't usually post under Everett listings but thought I would throw this out there for the North end mongers.

    One of my favorites from Seattle is working at Eastern Wisdom on Stage street in Marysville.

    I didn't even know the place existed till she texted me and told me where she was working. She will be there till end of October.

    Prices, service, etc same as always. For you guys who don't know her, she is a knock out that you will never forget after meeting. She is one of the most popular ladies in Seattle when she is in town.

  13. #599

    Tip for those who like Latinas

    I just had a decent experience with a muy bonita seniorita. I can't say it was the best experience I've ever had, but she was very pretty with a nice body at an AMP here in Everett. Seniors can PM me for details. She is only around for 2 more weeks. Good luck and stay safe.

  14. #598
    Quote Originally Posted by SkeletonKey6  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with RM credentials care to share the two 191X AMPs reviews?
    I can't, but I have shared my personal experiences at both of those places. As to Gage, or the now often misspelled Angel Massage on Broadway, here is my latest:

    My previous time there was women in her later thirties early forties that was a lot of fun and did an effective soft upsell to FS, which I have never had before at Gage.

    I went back and I saw Bella at the door. She appears to be running it now since the other girl, that she got for me, was another newbie. She was a bit heavier but still cute, but definitely younger. Still fun, but no upsell this time, and a terrible HE. I will repeat for Bella, I will not repeat for this girl. She needs to work on her HJ skills.

    So it looks like the Full Service that I got was a one time deal. The girl is gone and now it is HE only again.

    If you don't want to dig up my experiences at Madison here is the TLDR: Young and cute, did not offer but it was clear that FS was on the table. I did not opt for it. That was when they first opened. Later reports say that the young cuties have all been replaced by aunties.

  15. #597

    Vita, Evergreen, and Mini Health

    I recently visited a couple of parlors in the Edmonds. Everett area within the last week. Sharing my experiences with them:

    Vita Massage SPA (Edmonds on 99 near the Ford Dealership):

    Anna. Mid 20's, Korean, B Cup. She was pretty cute and was very enthusiastic with the finish. Allowed for fingering during the HE session. She told me she works on Sundays and Mondays only though. Would repeat.

    Evergreen Spa (Evergreen Way near a Pawn Shop):

    Carla. Mid 20's, Columbian, B Cup, BBL Ass. Carla by far out of all the massage places I've been to, has the nicest ass. I am pretty sure it is a BBL but still, I'm not complaining. The only thing is she upsells really hard. She started off wanting $200 tip when entering the room. I said HE only for $60 and she agreed. Her English isn't the greatest so a couple of back and forth using the translator. Massage was lacking really hard. Does offer CBJ for +$80 though. She sticks that ass of hers right in your face when giving an HE / CBJ. I probably wouldn't repeat though as I'm not a fan of weak massages and lots of haggling.

    Mini Health Spa (Evergreen Way near an Indian Market and across the street from Evergreen Spa).

    Amy. Late 40's. Mid 50's, Asian, B Cup. Typical Asian auntie with nothing to ride home about. She gave me a 5-10 minute massage before asking to flip. Did some fingering before I let her ride on top. She is pretty enthusiastic during this part though, however, after it ended, she didn't ask or continue the massage. Probably wouldn't repeat, I could have asked for continuing the massage, but I wanted to get out of there at that point. Probably wouldn't repeat.

    Stay safe everyone!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape