Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,256 to 3,270 of 19295
-
10-17-23 11:49 #16040Senior Member

Posts: 343Had the opportunity to see her yesterday. She was fantastic. However, the condom did break which has me a little nervous. LOL.
Originally Posted by ScottFlMahalo
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-23 11:08 #16039Banned Member

Posts: 120Nikki Jo
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...-more/59361590
Saw her yesterday and it was a great visit. The pics are out of date cause she's put on a little weight and her face is a bit rough. But she more than makes up for it with enthusiasm, especially after seeing Brianna & Jen who were both fairly mechanical. Comms were easy and quick, she has a room in a private residence off the 1. Meet me at the door where we went to her room and she got right down to it on her knees & in her mouth. She took a solid face fucking and surprising to me I might have been able to get off from just a BJ which is very rare for myself. Only did a hhr though and didn't want to waste the whole time trying, so after enjoying that for a while slipped on a cover and went for FS to finish. Overall a great experience and I'll definitely be going back to see her again (unlike the previously mentioned Brianna and Jen.).
-
10-17-23 10:26 #16038Senior Member

Posts: 791Sadie
For sure the same girl, I have seen her quite a few times. If you catch her at her best it will a time to remember!
Originally Posted by LionsNTigers
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-23 07:57 #16037Senior Member

Posts: 124Val
STAY AWAY STAY FAR AWAY! I posted on her about a year ago. I was to meet a different provider but was ghosted. Made a few calls and Val answered almost immediately. Even though I could tell from her pics she is no raving beauty. The comms were good and I was at her door within the hour. As soon as she answered I should have left But the little brain was in control. We went directly to the workshop. What a mess. Clothes everywhere and smell of cat and cigarettes. Over the phone I explained to her hygiene is extremely important to me and she replied that she has the cleanest pussy in town. Well as soon as she dropped her skirt you could smell the fish. But again the little head was thinking. Told her I really enjoyed BBBJ and she did comply. Very poor attempt but I did finally CIM. I immediately dressed and got the hell out. If I remember correctly the damage was. 25 for hh. Left it on the table and couldn't leave fast enough. Worst experience of my life. She is ugly, smells, and not too smart. Stay away. She has a roommate who is also in the business. I have never tried her but I would rather pay 3 times what I did as see Val again. Brevard is short on quality providers but she is definitely the worst. Don't waste you money.
Originally Posted by TruePair
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-23 23:09 #16036Senior Member

Posts: 151More on Sadie
I have been lucky enough to have the stars align and have subsequently been treated as a friend. But for reasons that have nothing to do with her, I can't reconnect.
I am curious though.
She says: "New and Improved GFE".
And.
"The menu Items have been REVISED".
Honestly. She is very creative. I can't imagine!
-
10-16-23 21:14 #16035Senior Member

Posts: 78Thanks
Even after you point it out, I wouldn't recognize her Tryst ad and that one as the same.
Originally Posted by Willie24
[View Original Post]
Yeah, I have read enough of the reviews to know what to expect, just didn't put the two sets of ads together.
Appreciate the help all.
-
10-16-23 20:22 #16034Senior Member

Posts: 90Sadie
That's the other Sadie.
Originally Posted by LionsNTigers
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/seductivesadie
-
10-16-23 20:01 #16033Senior Member

Posts: 214It's Sadie in Cape Canaveral. Lots of reviews on her.
Originally Posted by LionsNTigers
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-23 19:53 #16032Senior Member

Posts: 1944Sadie
Even I know that it's Sadie at the Cape and I've never had the pleasure of seeing her! Still on my bucket list! But, please read her reviews and you will get an idea of what a visit or I should say, an "experience" with her is like! Yep, her communication sucks, but if you can get past the veneer of her inability to communicate and the "stars align", you will be pleasantly surprised!
Originally Posted by LionsNTigers
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-23 19:41 #16031Senior Member

Posts: 78Intel?
Anyone know this lady? Number doesn't return a result but could be new. No name so I'm not even sure what to search.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...-/489715959189
-
10-16-23 10:35 #16030Senior Member

Posts: 2959Tequila Sunrise aka Barbie
Originally Posted by Elduro007
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by GiantsLife
[View Original Post]
Still no takers with this one? She seems to have been posting locally for awhile now, was hoping someone had decided to TOFTT. Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
Originally Posted by JayJayTwo
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-23 10:07 #16029Senior Member

Posts: 214Fancy text in the add screams managed or most likely fake.
Originally Posted by Chico3
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-23 07:51 #16028Senior Member

Posts: 684Val
Who's going to take advantage of the 10 dollar discount? Willie was the last report on her but I'm interested. I'll post a review if it works out https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...3/411915197782.
-
10-16-23 06:09 #16027Senior Member

Posts: 115Michelle
Had the opportunity to meet Michelle last week and as always she never disappoints. Greeted me at the door in a sexy short dress. Go upstairs to get comfortable. Daty was on the table and had a couple of O's, on goes cover and we finish in Mish. I always enjoy how much she gets in to it. Michelle is a provider that I respect tremendously and is always so accommodating. She is so beautiful. Not enough good things can be said about her. Continue to take good care of her. She knows how to treat you right if you do the same.
-
10-15-23 22:59 #16026Senior Member

Posts: 94Too good to be true?
Seems like a new provider in the area. Never seen this one before or mentioned on here so probably a fake ad but if true would love to check her out. Anyone have any feedback?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...t/762822359371








Reply With Quote






