Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 307 of 906 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 357 407 807 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 13590
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9000

    Right on

    Quote Originally Posted by ZJustMe  [View Original Post]
    Seen her once, she has to let you in the back door of her long term hotel. Ok, never been back again honestly. Good service, just didn't click for me to repeat.
    Been trying to connect with her and still trying. Seems a bit sketchy on the comms, so I opted for another adventure last night. See the Massage board for details.

    FF.

  2. #8999
    Quote Originally Posted by LDickMan87  [View Original Post]
    Does the wig stay on?
    It does! Evidently she has a collection.

  3. #8998
    Ungrateful Motherfucker


    Posts: 636
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmw1980  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/157867410

    Today saw Jamie for the 3-4 time. I always have a good time as we mesh well together. The first visit we had, she was like I know you from somewhere. I'm like idk, maybe we met in the past in the hobby and I don't remember. She's like no, somewhere else. Then she calls me by my real name, LOL, and I'm like oh shit. Turns out we went to school together and after talking we remember each other well. Anyway, fastforward 30 years, we've had some good times. Pics are spot on. Attitude is awesome. She likes to have fun and seems to enjoy this as much as I do.
    Does the wig stay on?

  4. #8997

    Jamie

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/157867410

    Today saw Jamie for the 3-4 time. I always have a good time as we mesh well together. The first visit we had, she was like I know you from somewhere. I'm like idk, maybe we met in the past in the hobby and I don't remember. She's like no, somewhere else. Then she calls me by my real name, LOL, and I'm like oh shit. Turns out we went to school together and after talking we remember each other well. Anyway, fastforward 30 years, we've had some good times. Pics are spot on. Attitude is awesome. She likes to have fun and seems to enjoy this as much as I do.

  5. #8996
    Quote Originally Posted by FantasticFour  [View Original Post]
    Hey team,

    In town for the week, wanted some quick info before I made the dive. Any info would be great and I'll tell you about the adventure on the way out.

    https://callescort.org/502-616-1908

    FF.
    Seen her once, she has to let you in the back door of her long term hotel. Ok, never been back again honestly. Good service, just didn't click for me to repeat.

  6. #8995

    Never met yet, but she looks nice.

    Quote Originally Posted by KamaSutra970  [View Original Post]
    Anyone did a meet up if so what's the story is she good?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/156403366
    Never seen her before. But I like her moxie and looks in her ads, LOL.

  7. #8994

    I reached out but didn't get a response. Would like to know something as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Puma17  [View Original Post]
    Tried searching the forum with no luck. Has anyone seen her? Thanks!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/156228586
    Seems to me that she might have been on Secret Benefits, but I can't confirm it. I signed up last winter and it seems like I saw her profile earlier this year. I see she's changed her hair color as well.

  8. #8993

    Provider named Gray - Any Info?

    Hey team,

    In town for the week, wanted some quick info before I made the dive. Any info would be great and I'll tell you about the adventure on the way out.

    https://callescort.org/502-616-1908

    FF.

  9. #8992

    Mizz Ashanti

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/157770435

    I'm a big fan of thick ebony dick eaters but I can't get myself to take one for the team on this one. Any takers?

  10. #8991

    I'd stay away

    https://www.eros.com/kentucky/louisv...7319.htm?cat=1

    I've heard from a fellow monger that she will threaten to out you. I'd stay away for your own good.

  11. #8990

    Hope

    Quote Originally Posted by FunnyMoney502  [View Original Post]
    I'll continue to shill for her, what a great provider. She did say her visits will become more sporadic, as it's slowing down for her here, which was kind of a bummer to hear. I'll continue to partake when I can.
    She is the best and loves it all like for real loves to fuck suck and please. If you all haven't had time with her you're missing out big time.

  12. #8989

    Hope

    Quote Originally Posted by DickCedarmore  [View Original Post]
    Hope is back and genuinely looking for a good time with you guys. She's a sweet and smart gal who doesn't do drugs and very much enjoys hanging with clean and respectful men from this site. Send me a phone number or Kik handle if you want to see her. If I've stopped sending you updates and you'd like to continue getting them, please just text me anytime on the number you have for me. Thanks!
    I'll continue to shill for her, what a great provider. She did say her visits will become more sporadic, as it's slowing down for her here, which was kind of a bummer to hear. I'll continue to partake when I can.

  13. #8988
    Quote Originally Posted by DickCedarmore  [View Original Post]
    Hope is back and genuinely looking for a good time with you guys. She's a sweet and smart gal who doesn't do drugs and very much enjoys hanging with clean and respectful men from this site. Send me a phone number or Kik handle if you want to see her. If I've stopped sending you updates and you'd like to continue getting them, please just text me anytime on the number you have for me. Thanks!
    Just shot you a PM. Thanks!

  14. #8987

    Hope

    As always hope couldn't be a better provider. She's ruined the local market for me since (to me) she looks much better than anyone available locally and her service is absolute top notch. 10/10.

  15. #8986

    Aurora

    Quote Originally Posted by SwanKing  [View Original Post]
    I believe I have seen decent reviews on Aurora Rose. Has anyone butt-banged her recently? And how was the BJ and overall experience?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/156670097
    Never went FS with her. Nice big boobs. She charges a pretty steep fee for BBBJ, buy it was pretty awesome. Allows cim but won't swallow. Nothing like grabbing a double handful while releasing a huge load.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape