Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 7974
-
10-16-23 07:52 #6444Senior Member

Posts: 655Drug addicts are terrible at keeping a schedule.
Originally Posted by IOSix
[View Original Post]
When you find one that gets back and is reliable, don't let go!
-
10-15-23 17:44 #6443Regular Member

Posts: 6Facing trouble scheduling incalls
How do you guys plan an incall to a provider I usually text a couple which I find hot on sites like escort alligator and skip the games but what's happening recently is mostly I don't get a reply or I get one very late, is this your experience as well?
-
10-15-23 17:41 #6442Regular Member

Posts: 6Angel's head is a blessing from heaven
Saw angel twice now once for an hour and other for half an hour, she truly wants to please you, her BJ gives me leg shaking orgasms. Thank you guys for sharing.
-
10-14-23 22:15 #6441Senior Member

Posts: 986Well, better than the alternative
This is like when MontCo (FL) Dani of Danisworld married one of her johns. She was a great date. And a few others I can think of that got clean and moved on. I'd much rather see that then see the drugs swallow them up, obviously I've seen that too. I have a bunch of pics of different favs over the years and it's weird to know that some of those women are dead.
Originally Posted by SentryMarv1
[View Original Post]
So, sorry for your loss but take some solace in that she's still around!
-
10-14-23 21:17 #6440Senior Member

Posts: 1053Agency / TouringVIPgirls
Any experience with this agency? Specifically if a deposit was requested by the booker. Thanks.
https://touringvipgirls.freeescortsite.com/tour/
-
10-14-23 12:44 #6439Regular Member

Posts: 3Ain't seen this girl around
Hey guys, only been on this site for a bit but have been around. I'm lookin for this one escort who was on my to do list but could never get ahold of her and it's been a few months since I seen her advertise. Has anyone seen her round?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...londe/44969976
-
10-14-23 11:25 #6438Senior Member

Posts: 92Lexi Armani
https://tryst.link/escort/sexy444lexy
She's visiting KOP next week. I found a TER review under a different phone number saying when the monger tried to move from BJ to FS she told him it was an extra $700 LOL.
-
10-13-23 09:15 #6437Senior Member

Posts: 253There goes one of my regulars
Saw a regular the other day, she informed me that her time in the scene is ending; she's been cuffed up. Ugh! I swear the good ones always dip out earlier than the rest. This one was great, a near GFE experience for a cheap price, all the time.
That all said, I've been doing this long enough to see many leave and come back; so I'm half expecting her to return at some point. For now, I'll stick to my others.
-
10-11-23 08:48 #6436Regular Member

Posts: 18Kitten
She sometimes sets up in Essington. I've seen her twice when she's up this way. There was no smell for me, and she seemed to get into the fun. It says GFE with dfk in the ad, but that "depends on her mood" she was all good with it the first visit, a ss, then said no for the second, a hh. Not bad tho, I'd still see her for a ss.
Originally Posted by MisterMister46
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 21:36 #6435Senior Member

Posts: 702Been eyeing this for a while but a drive for me, she got a lot of marks on her? Is the younger one des and older one cheryl? What did you drop on the young one?
Originally Posted by ReadingNeeds
[View Original Post]
https://callescort.org/267-571-5069
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...5715069-364472
-
10-10-23 21:23 #6434Senior Member

Posts: 92She has over 80 reviews on TER.
Originally Posted by DaytonNew
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 16:26 #6433Senior Member

Posts: 207Paulina in King of Prussia
Does anyone trust his hottie? Seems legit, she does require a $50 deposit or gift card. Little hesitant with that. There is one review last year in another state. Her Twitter looks legit.
https://tryst.link/escort/paulina
Please PM or reply.
Stay safe.
-
10-10-23 12:51 #6432Senior Member

Posts: 68Any place like Sandy's around these days?
If you remember the great and powerful Miss Sandy, you know what I'm talking about. I know there's Joy's, but I'm talking more about a walk-in place, three or four white girls line up for you, maybe one black girl or a Latina. You take your pic. I don't know why there's so many Asian places around out in the open, but the white girl places have to hide in the shadows. Are they not able to pay off the same people mama san can? LOL. If you know any place around here like Sandy's old place, let me know. Check my post history. I'm not LE. Private message is fine if you don't think announcing it to the whole forum is smart. I can keep my mouth shut.
-
10-09-23 14:23 #6431Senior Member

Posts: 551Kitten
I saw a review in SJ forum. She's dull and had smell issues.
Originally Posted by MisterMister46
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-23 14:22 #6430Senior Member

Posts: 551Lexxi
Last I saw her she was living on frankford ave. She was super nice and beautiful.
Originally Posted by YoshiRed
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





