Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: The Sugar World

+ Add Report
Page 105 of 277 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 155 205 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 4152
Come to Ruby to Relax
This blog is moderated by SubCmdr
  1. #2592
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxFan33  [View Original Post]
    Well not actually from Kansas, but Las Vegas sure isn't Cleveland! Even discounting for the usual percentage of picture sellers and time wasters what an amazing number of beautiful sugar babies to choose from!

    I would appreciate any guidance anyone can provide as to the going rate to spend some extended time with a young (21-29), white, slim / average / athletic, no children, by conventional standards an "8". Think the cute college cheerleader who is short on cash. I am fishing in the most expensive part of the pond, but want to make sure that my offers are appropriate for the market. Want to be prepared and don't want to overpay. Any general guidance would be highly appreciated.

    Could offer assistance for Cleveland -- compared to Vegas, my best advice is don't bother.
    I'm in the same boat. I'm visiting Vegas in mid November right after Formula 1. I live in a smaller Midwest city, so it's night and day comparison on allowance. I've been prospecting on SA for a few weeks now, and it seems like $500 minimum to score a Vegas "8" white girl. I think there maybe opportunities for $300 if negotiated right, but it may take a lot of time commitment to find them.

  2. #2591

    The "Going Rate" -- Not in Kansas Any More

    Well not actually from Kansas, but Las Vegas sure isn't Cleveland! Even discounting for the usual percentage of picture sellers and time wasters what an amazing number of beautiful sugar babies to choose from!

    I would appreciate any guidance anyone can provide as to the going rate to spend some extended time with a young (21-29), white, slim / average / athletic, no children, by conventional standards an "8". Think the cute college cheerleader who is short on cash. I am fishing in the most expensive part of the pond, but want to make sure that my offers are appropriate for the market. Want to be prepared and don't want to overpay. Any general guidance would be highly appreciated.

    Could offer assistance for Cleveland -- compared to Vegas, my best advice is don't bother.

  3. #2590

  4. #2589

  5. #2588
    Wants a weekly allowance to just hang out. Why dress like a F doll if you're not gonna fuck? Politely declined.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...c-9a77b3579028

  6. #2587
    Someone was asking about this. Personally I can not read more than one story without puking.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/SugarBABYonlyforum/?rdt=48479

  7. #2586

    Any white chicks

    Hey Guys,

    I'm coming to town end of October and was wondering if people have any girls that they've fucked and willing to share via Private dm.

  8. #2585
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjs8488  [View Original Post]
    I have posted on this girl once before back in Jan. And yes I have been seeing her regularly for a year now so I might be a little biased but I thought I would share. She is active on both SB and SA. She is no rush she normally spends 2 to 3 hours also is great with her services BBBJ and good at it will go for 30 minutes if you want. She says she loves sucking cock. Also is BBFS with cip. She is not big on kissing so I guess not true GFE because of that one thing. I am a guy that likes kissing but it's not a big deal to me because everything else is so good. Also she takes direction well and wants you to be happy when she is done. She communicates well if you do contact her you can be direct with her about what you are looking for. Her rates are reasonable which I am not going to say because my arrangement has been going on for a year I like to think I get a little better rate then the rest but who knows LOL. She is about 5'5 and about 150/155 I know not everyone's cup of tea but as I said time with her is very enjoyable https://members.seeking.com/member/7...f-eb8b4cc9acdc https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...7e1dc4623918dc.
    What is her going rate?

  9. #2584
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I don't bother reading them anymore as they are all the same bs over and over. But I,ll see if I can dig them up. Maybe reddit.
    Have you had any interaction with this, sent email no response.

    She seems like more into social media.

    Kendra323.

    https://members.seeking.com/login?re...2-cb65d24b1b66

  10. #2583

    One more time

    I have posted on this girl once before back in Jan. And yes I have been seeing her regularly for a year now so I might be a little biased but I thought I would share. She is active on both SB and SA. She is no rush she normally spends 2 to 3 hours also is great with her services BBBJ and good at it will go for 30 minutes if you want. She says she loves sucking cock. Also is BBFS with cip. She is not big on kissing so I guess not true GFE because of that one thing. I am a guy that likes kissing but it's not a big deal to me because everything else is so good. Also she takes direction well and wants you to be happy when she is done. She communicates well if you do contact her you can be direct with her about what you are looking for. Her rates are reasonable which I am not going to say because my arrangement has been going on for a year I like to think I get a little better rate then the rest but who knows LOL. She is about 5'5 and about 150/155 I know not everyone's cup of tea but as I said time with her is very enjoyable https://members.seeking.com/member/7...f-eb8b4cc9acdc https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...7e1dc4623918dc.

  11. #2582
    Quote Originally Posted by GermanOwl  [View Original Post]
    What are the names / links of those forums where providers are reviewed?
    Just google sugar baby reddit.

  12. #2581
    Quote Originally Posted by Swimmer123  [View Original Post]
    If they had anything substantial someone on this site would have something to say about it or know what it is. It's likely small regional groups of SB's who communicate and found each other on Instagram or something. They have to compete with each other, we don't. I have spoken to a girl or two who was in a "group" but my estimate was about 8-9 of them. Not like what we've got. The Reddit is a joke. And if they had a site like ours we would know about it.
    Even if there was some resemblance of coherent organization, women will stab each other in the back for a buck in less time then it takes to ping their mythical site.

  13. #2580
    If they had anything substantial someone on this site would have something to say about it or know what it is. It's likely small regional groups of SB's who communicate and found each other on Instagram or something. They have to compete with each other, we don't. I have spoken to a girl or two who was in a "group" but my estimate was about 8-9 of them. Not like what we've got. The Reddit is a joke. And if they had a site like ours we would know about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by GermanOwl  [View Original Post]
    What are the names / links of those forums where providers are reviewed?

  14. #2579

    Name of Forum?

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    There are no pics posted but they will drop profile names sometimes.
    What are the names / links of those forums where providers are reviewed?

  15. #2578
    Quote Originally Posted by WoozerBuck  [View Original Post]
    Do these forum have our photos plastered on them with cheap guy comments?
    There are no pics posted but they will drop profile names sometimes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape