Thread: Independent Massage Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 5389
-
10-15-23 21:49 #3484Senior Member

Posts: 144Lisa
Has anyone had a good experience with Lisa? She's been posting on every site for YEARS. We've exchanged texts before, but she was kind of rude with me over text. I've just always liked her pics and wondered what was on the table. She advertises a pearl necklace, but I'm wondering if that's just an HJ on her chest.
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3261361
-
10-15-23 21:47 #3483Senior Member

Posts: 67I believe this is her ad now. Seems she's running with Southern Krissy.
Originally Posted by JoeBlow25
[View Original Post]
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ime-28192.html
-
10-15-23 14:49 #3482Senior Member

Posts: 110Sophia / Maria
Sophia aka Maria had the best natural pair I have seen, unfortunately I haven't seen her ads in awhile.
Originally Posted by TheGuest386
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-23 13:59 #3481Senior Member

Posts: 60Huge Racks
Briya would be a huge natural rack.
Jasmine in La Jolla / UTC with huge naturals.
Both advertise on RR.
Originally Posted by TheGuest386
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-23 09:12 #3480Senior Member

Posts: 128Looking for any leads on some extremely busty providers. Real or fake, bbw honestly it does not matter. Just plain huge massive racks. The bigger the better.
Thank you!
-
10-15-23 06:15 #3479Senior Member

Posts: 380Sailor blonde
I would add Sailor to that list. No extras beyond HE as far as I know. But sexy, American blonde with amazing curves.
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ido-38007.html
-
10-14-23 23:10 #3478Senior Member

Posts: 52I have to seen Mandi yet, but of the other three Jane is the best. Lexi is beautiful, but is overpriced once you factor in extras. Heidi is a pass; she's been at it for way to long and it shows.
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-23 20:19 #3477Senior Member

Posts: 529Blondes
Search for Lexi, Mandi, Heidi, and Jane.
Originally Posted by BluesBalls
[View Original Post]
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...nia/san-diego/
-
10-14-23 16:17 #3476Senior Member

Posts: 274Izabelli
Another vote for Izabelli. She is super sexy, strong and extremely friendly. Nice girl and does a great job.
Originally Posted by JackeRouac
[View Original Post]
Would visit her more if she was either less expensive or had more extras for that price though.
-
10-14-23 16:15 #3475Senior Member

Posts: 274Blondes?
Anyone know any hot White, blonde girls they can recommend? Preferably blue or light eyes too?
Could range from spinner to bimbo, but just want a real hottie not just a regular average girl. Preferably with some extras. I don't see too many around or mentioned. Thanks!
-
10-13-23 06:35 #3474Senior Member

Posts: 380Roxy
Good looking Brazilian that is working out of the newish location is Escondido, where Karina and Sky are located. $$. 7 for an hr. Only included topless. Asked for. 6 to take bottoms off and FOV, I passed. FS is available for $$ Rub was decent, some slides, light kissing / breathing onto my ears and back of neck, nice teasing underneath. Flip was sensual, but felt rushed. Pics are fake, but she is attractive, nice man mades and great ass (possibly enhanced, but either way bubble butt that she encourages getting a handful of). This is the place with the tiny rooms and tiny shower. I feel like at that starting price, nude should be included, but it's an open marketplace. Worth a visit if she runs a special, I bet she's great at FS, but for the price there is a lot to choose from.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...oxy-31355.html
-
10-13-23 02:34 #3473Senior Member

Posts: 95Haven't seen Vianey post in a long time. Usually takes a month off but I think it's been 3 which is the longest I've seen. Her ads aren't even searchable on RR.
Originally Posted by Zehe123
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-23 01:00 #3472Senior Member

Posts: 205Izabeli
Her ad used to list face sitting for an additional $100 but the option is at her discretion. I saw her when she first started several years ago and it was only FBSM but she is so sexy and fit. She has some quads and her ass is to die for. Of course the rates were like $120 back then. I haven't seen any reviews on her that mention FS or BJ being offered for an up charge.
Originally Posted by Zehe123
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-23 21:43 #3471Regular Member

Posts: 7Kinda funny.
Originally Posted by Zehe123
[View Original Post]
When I first met her a couple years ago she said in casual non prompted discussion there is no menu- no upgrades- just FBSM. That was exactly what I was interested in so that was perfect for me.
After becoming friends etc over the years and chats etc, I learned she did in fact do FS and other stuff at some point in the past. Seeing her ad now- she has "VIP" DATY, Bodyslide sessions etc available. So I imagine, if she likes you and is in the mood there are many options available.
No personal experience though. I am a bit weird in that regard. I need to really like the girl before I do that.
Hope this helps.
-
10-12-23 20:37 #3470Senior Member

Posts: 394Do you know if Izabelli offers FS?
Originally Posted by JonBoy13
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




