Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 69 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 1030
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #580

    2nd one

    Phone number search yields this profile for tezeme253.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?573355-Tezeme253

  2. #579

    Fixed Links

    Quote Originally Posted by CallingAllSluts  [View Original Post]
    Haven't scratched my hobby itch for a long time, but these 2 check all my boxes, just can't find any info about them here. So I'm wary even though they seem genuine over text. Any info greatly appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/159492376

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/159492376

    Considering this ebony short stack also, says she'll take 3 loads CIP for 375, will offer less if I decide to dip in.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/159492376
    OK I'm a moron, let's try 3 different links:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/159524427

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/159492376

    And Coco:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/159503585

  3. #578

    Provider Guidance

    Haven't scratched my hobby itch for a long time, but these 2 check all my boxes, just can't find any info about them here. So I'm wary even though they seem genuine over text. Any info greatly appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/159492376

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/159492376

    Considering this ebony short stack also, says she'll take 3 loads CIP for 375, will offer less if I decide to dip in.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/159492376

  4. #577

    Bbbj

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    So no BBBJ probably? Trying to find some local Tacoma BBBJCIM queens that won't break the bank.
    BBBJ yes, just not into lfk / dfk.

  5. #576

    Anyone has info on snow? TIA

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....HappyHalloween!26%23128139%3 B-private-comfy-Incalls-outcalls%26%23128075%3 B-%26%23127995%3 B-Always-doing-review-specials-a1-sn0 w-%26%23127909%3 B-%26%23128073%3 B-%26%23127996%3 B-%26%23129321%3 B-BUBBLY-BLONDE-%26%23128150%3 B-%26%23128537%3 B.

  6. #575
    Quote Originally Posted by ShtnNGtn  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link for her?
    Make an account with t-and-a board dot com. Go to this link:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/memberlist.php?do=search

    Type "Stephy" into the "tna username" box. Hope this helps.

  7. #574

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by ViagraMan590  [View Original Post]
    Try Stephy in Federal way off TNA. She can suck a golf ball thru a garden hose and swallow with a smile. Nice gal.
    Do you have a link for her?

  8. #573

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCase1  [View Original Post]
    Stephy can fuck like a porn star, but she's petite and if you are above average in size, move on.
    She is very enthusiastic, decent BBBJCIM. I wouldn't say exceptional. I am slightly above average and it was a bit too much for her.

  9. #572
    Quote Originally Posted by BluePony  [View Original Post]
    She let me cim 80🌹.
    Good info to know. Thanks!

  10. #571

    I did

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    So no BBBJ probably? Trying to find some local Tacoma BBBJCIM queens that won't break the bank.
    She let me cim 80🌹.

  11. #570
    Regular Member


    Posts: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    So no BBBJ probably? Trying to find some local Tacoma BBBJCIM queens that won't break the bank.
    Yeah same. Here post says PSE and CIM so bummer to hear those aren't actually on the menu.

  12. #569
    Quote Originally Posted by Whawhawha  [View Original Post]
    Cheapest I've seen is that latina bbw for 80. But if you check often enough sometimes she lowers it to 60. I miss the MILF redhead that used to for 60. Do you know what happened to her?
    A few months back I texted Natalie, whom I believe to be the redhead to which you're referring. She texted back and said she's no longer in the game, but referred her friend. Her friend never responded, but searching her number brings up this:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/157569086

    Paige the Latina is such a hassle to actually schedule with, but once you can get your cock in her mouth, she doesn't disappoint.

  13. #568

    Good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    So no BBBJ probably? Trying to find some local Tacoma BBBJCIM queens that won't break the bank.
    Cheapest I've seen is that latina bbw for 80. But if you check often enough sometimes she lowers it to 60. I miss the MILF redhead that used to for 60. Do you know what happened to her?

  14. #567
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstMod  [View Original Post]
    She a nice chick, non-GFE. Has her own place, last time I was there tho her kid was down stairs. That kids going to be fucked up later on in life after seeing the resolving door of guys banging his mom.
    So no BBBJ probably? Trying to find some local Tacoma BBBJCIM queens that won't break the bank.

  15. #566

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrom  [View Original Post]
    She a nice chick, non-GFE. Has her own place, last time I was there tho her kid was down stairs. That kids going to be fucked up later on in life after seeing the resolving door of guys banging his mom.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape