Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,201 to 4,215 of 24791
-
10-13-23 16:51 #20591Regular Member

Posts: 20She's retired
She told me personally that she is retired. Not getting married but this guy is the "one". So I no longer have a regular so I'm open to suggestions. If you don't mind messaging me I would appreciate it.
Originally Posted by StateLineGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-23 12:05 #20590Senior Member

Posts: 223Anything NW of the city?
Anything, AMP or independent, up around Lebanon worth visiting? I will have a few short hours and would prefer not to have to travel far. Thanks!
-
10-13-23 01:04 #20589Senior Member

Posts: 578Lame
She stopped responding to texts. I've got plenty of alternatives.
Originally Posted by PistolPete
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-23 23:42 #20588Senior Member

Posts: 156Latina
https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/indiana/indianapolis/157347717
Looks 8/10.
Face 8/10.
Body 9/10.
Service 8/10.
She's real legit, not rushed but not GFE, great body and kitty, no BJ and all covered but she'll leave you refreshed, $50 15 min and goes up 50 every 5 I believe.
One of the better providers I could find while visiting!
Others are too ghetto this one really gives a good performance and if she did BJ would be 9/10 highly recommend you try at least once. Only thing is no AA and asked to send verification picture of hotel upon arriving and FaceTimed before too. Worth it IMO.
-
10-12-23 16:29 #20587Senior Member

Posts: 99This is hilarious! Yes, she keep putting out ads everyday and must hope for new folks because she doesn't get repeat clients. I've heard the photos are very dated as well.
Originally Posted by Kyussfan
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-23 15:45 #20586Senior Member

Posts: 50Hot
Hippie Chick is 47 and she's pretty frickin hot!
Originally Posted by HoHunter2
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-23 15:43 #20585Senior Member

Posts: 222Soooooo
You're sayin there's a chance. LOL.
Originally Posted by Kyussfan
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-23 13:18 #20584Senior Member

Posts: 476Yep
Every single report about her over the last 10 years leads me to believe you'd have more fun putting your own manhood on a mound of broken glass, and then bashing it repeatedly with a meat tenderizer. Pass on this one.
Originally Posted by BlckxLentz
[View Original Post]
Kyussfan.
-
10-12-23 12:35 #20583Senior Member

Posts: 578Perspective
I'd beg to differ, but no sense in debating opinions.
Originally Posted by HoHunter2
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-23 10:28 #20582Senior Member

Posts: 751Eva Bella anyone?
Anyone have any info or seen Eva Bella before?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/157348703
https://callescort.org/463-444-2090
I was thinking of taking the plunge. She has posted here for awhile now. Text and sounds legit with some reasonable rates for her looks. OF seems legit as well and says she goes from Indianapolis to Vegas from time to time. Not sure of the services or anything though. GFE? BBBJ? Clock Watcher? Any info would be much appreciated. Feel free to PM me if need be. Stay Safe and Happy Hunting.
-
10-12-23 10:18 #20581Senior Member

Posts: 148Eros Charlie
Reached out to Charlie. For her escort session wants 500 roses /60 min & 300 roses /30 min. No go for me for now as I can get a DI experience at a better rate unless any of you mongers have input on Charlie. Enquiring minds would like to know.
Originally Posted by HoHunter2
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-23 08:23 #20580Senior Member

Posts: 247Cherry. Eros
Anyone "dipped their toes" with Cherry from Eros. https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/3123458.htm?cat=1.
"Then we have to set a date out with deposit (cash app Venmo or gift card). ".
Wants a deposit so that raised the antenna.
-
10-12-23 08:02 #20579Senior Member

Posts: 292There has never been a hot 49 year old.
Originally Posted by IndyDude1971
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-23 01:05 #20578Senior Member

Posts: 629Re: Charile
Originally Posted by PistolPete
[View Original Post]
Likewise no info on Eros VIP Charlie except same phone number for MILF Charlie and Southern Comfort Charlie that's been posting on Skipthegames for awhile now. And still no reviews on TER.
Originally Posted by IndyDude1971
[View Original Post]
MILF Charlie.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/232023864239
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/045078025112
Southern Comfort Charlie.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...e/968479119988
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...e/668090153817
-
10-11-23 17:02 #20577Senior Member

Posts: 142SweetBae? Anyone
I could have swore I saw Sweetbae mentioned / reviewed previously. But search is bringing up no results.
Anyone have any knowledge on this one?
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-46a95b491f6c
IndyAssMan.











Reply With Quote



