Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 182 of 552 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 232 282 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 8271
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5556

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnieb33  [View Original Post]
    I went in today nd did not have a good experience.

    Saw Sasha first. She is an AA. She is short and has tattoos. We go to the VIP room and she is very robotic. Covered everything.

    The little man said enough so I stopped, paid her the 250 and sat down.

    Then Monse came over and she introduced me to her friend, Lisa. We go to the VIPand she is also covered everything. She started asking me to hurry and cum because I was to big. She got up on the chair and spread her legs and she smelled awful. I stopped, paid her the 250 and chalked it up to a lesson learned.

    Next time I will stick with Monse.
    Mandy probably would have let drop your swimmers off in her mouth.

  2. #5555

    Visit to Pandoras

    I went in today nd did not have a good experience.

    Saw Sasha first. She is an AA. She is short and has tattoos. We go to the VIP room and she is very robotic. Covered everything.

    The little man said enough so I stopped, paid her the 250 and sat down.

    Then Monse came over and she introduced me to her friend, Lisa. We go to the VIPand she is also covered everything. She started asking me to hurry and cum because I was to big. She got up on the chair and spread her legs and she smelled awful. I stopped, paid her the 250 and chalked it up to a lesson learned.

    Next time I will stick with Monse.

  3. #5554
    Quote Originally Posted by Perppa  [View Original Post]
    Can hardly contain my excitement. I'll post after my visit today with Anya at Pandora's. To feel her wrapped around me is heaven. She's so tiny.
    I am headed to Pandora's also and will report back!

  4. #5553

    Anya

    Can hardly contain my excitement. I'll post after my visit today with Anya at Pandora's. To feel her wrapped around me is heaven. She's so tiny.

  5. #5552
    Quote Originally Posted by CTownrich  [View Original Post]
    Sierra at Pandoras HJ, BBBJ, cfs.

    Ava at Pandoras hh, CBJ, cfs.

    Star at Pandoras HJ, cfs.

    Yella at Pandoras HJ, BBBJ, cfs.

    Alchemy, BBBJCIM, cfs, BBFS (YMMV).

    Aria at Pandoras BBBJ, cfs.
    How is Star? I've wanted to give her a ride for a while!

  6. #5551
    Quote Originally Posted by CTownrich  [View Original Post]
    Sierra at Pandoras HJ, BBBJ, cfs.

    Ava at Pandoras hh, CBJ, cfs.

    Star at Pandoras HJ, cfs.

    Yella at Pandoras HJ, BBBJ, cfs.

    Alchemy, BBBJCIM, cfs, BBFS (YMMV).

    Aria at Pandoras BBBJ, cfs.
    Thank you for this list, it would be awesome to keep this current. When you first put it out it saved me and I'm sure many others a lot of money and headaches.

  7. #5550
    Quote Originally Posted by CTownrich  [View Original Post]
    Adding Pisces. HJ, BBBJ, BBFS Pandoras.

    Updateng Visa BBBJ, BBFS at Sugars.
    Sierra at Pandoras HJ, BBBJ, cfs.

    Ava at Pandoras hh, CBJ, cfs.

    Star at Pandoras HJ, cfs.

    Yella at Pandoras HJ, BBBJ, cfs.

    Alchemy, BBBJCIM, cfs, BBFS (YMMV).

    Aria at Pandoras BBBJ, cfs.

  8. #5549

    Faith

    Faith works a few nights a week.

    She loves to ride and will take nice deep strokes.

    CFS.

  9. #5548
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Most times she'll offer $150 for a HJ. Those can happen in the LDA. CBJ is typically part of her CFS deal which can be rather expensive. Only in the private rooms or OTC. Apparently some guys are paying $700 for 15 minutes in the rooms. Long time regulars are getting better deals sometimes.
    I no pay more than 300. Sometime she say yes. Most time she ignore me.

  10. #5547
    So when does she work anyways? Last couple times I looked online at the lineup currently working, she isn't on it. Bad luck or she went on vacation or something?

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiRaven  [View Original Post]
    So recently paid a visit to Pandoras and all the same faces as usual. Then this one girl caught my eye that I don't remember seeing before and reading for forum I can't find anything on her so does anyone have any info on a girl, pretty sure her name was Paisley? Day time worker, think I saw her walking out around 6.

    She had no tattoos that I could see and looked like she had long brown hair. Sometimes hard to see in that lighting. But she would get on the stage, do her short little dance, then get off the stage and put on a sweatshirt and go off and sit by herself in the corner close to where the entrance and exit is. She wouldn't even walk around and try to talk to or get dances from anyone. Eventually guys went up to throw a few dollars to her when she went on stage and then she started doing the rounds and talking to a lot of people.

    Anyone got any info on this girl? IG or whatever else maybe? Or just what does she do and charge in private or VIP. Any info greatly appreciated and DM is cool too.

  11. #5546

    Varies

    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    Can someone please tell me what Ava's HJ and BJ rates are? Lap dance and / or room.
    Most times she'll offer $150 for a HJ. Those can happen in the LDA. CBJ is typically part of her CFS deal which can be rather expensive. Only in the private rooms or OTC. Apparently some guys are paying $700 for 15 minutes in the rooms. Long time regulars are getting better deals sometimes.

  12. #5545

    Ava

    Can someone please tell me what Ava's HJ and BJ rates are? Lap dance and / or room.

  13. #5544
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    I'm a big fan of having the dancers lay back on the tables at Pandora's, it's a lot easier film your adventures also.
    I'm going to have to try that with her this weekend. Thanks for the idea. I wonder if she'd let me film our encounters? How do you ask for something like that, I'm curious now.

  14. #5543
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    They are extremely distracting. A couple aren't, but ATF Lola likes to bang against the wall anyway. Kind of hot.
    I'm a big fan of having the dancers lay back on the tables at Pandora's, it's a lot easier film your adventures also.

  15. #5542
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    IDK but half the booths at Pandora's and Deja Vu seem like the seat isn't attached and you can her them slamming down when things get going.
    I recall Ava saying those booths came from Ricks when it closed down.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape