Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 1956
-
11-08-23 17:07 #1761Regular Member

Posts: 12Huh I seen there add on stg game on.
Originally Posted by HuntressRammer
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-23 16:55 #1760Senior Member

Posts: 82Full menu.
Originally Posted by HuntressRammer
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-23 23:23 #1759Regular Member

Posts: 23No more Grand opening
It's been there since this Spring season and it was very cautious when I tried. Very legit massage only. Not sure they offer special menu.
Originally Posted by DreMan4
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-23 04:42 #1758Senior Member

Posts: 176Judy
So looks like Judy is gone. New girls at Beamis. Has anyone tried them.
Originally Posted by Stress
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-23 17:48 #1757Regular Member

Posts: 12#285 new place? Any info?
-
10-31-23 10:05 #1756Senior Member

Posts: 172Julie / Judy
Not sure, I started with $2 bills and she seemed content with that. I didn't want to go through the bartering because it sometimes takes away from the mood. She was nice enough and attractive enough and from this forum I knew what rates were acceptable. Wouldn't be surprised if you offered more that there would be more on the table. Only one way to find out. Enjoy!
Originally Posted by TwoShaftinDusk
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-23 19:09 #1755Senior Member

Posts: 46Intel
Sounds great. Seeing an attentive provider is a good thing. Might see her next Tuesday so asking she ups her menu more and more if I give her extra?
Originally Posted by Stress
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-23 22:21 #1754Senior Member

Posts: 172Judy. Julie
LOL thanks for confirming about Julie / Judy being "so hot". Wanted to make sure I just wasn't seeing things. Seriously flawless skin too. Need to go back soon before she leaves. BTW she enjoys FS for sure. Not a dead fish at all.
Originally Posted by TaiQuan
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-23 15:19 #1753Senior Member

Posts: 1051040
Thinking to go back and see Linda. It will be next Mon or Tues. Is there a new hot staff or still Linda is the best opt? TIA.
-
10-19-23 17:18 #1752Senior Member

Posts: 80Rotation
How often 1177 rotate staff? I like places rotating their staff but if it's too fast, I'm afraid I might miss some nice chicks.
Originally Posted by TaiQuan
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-23 13:09 #1751Senior Member

Posts: 2189It all depends on the woman, if you have developed a relationship with her, and how she feels about you.
Originally Posted by TaiQuan
[View Original Post]
Have gotten BBFS and BBBJ with at least one woman at all the FS places in Leominster and Worcester I have visited. But definitely is not always an option.
A friend got anal at 154 a long time ago.
I have gotten anal a few times, but not in Leominster. And was with women I had a good relationship with. Was not something I asked or planned to do. Could just tell at the moment they were open to it. No upcharge.
So is possible, but rare.
-
10-17-23 05:47 #1750Senior Member

Posts: 176Bemis
I wanted to try Summer at 1177 yesterday but she was not there. Decided to try Bemis. I was very happy. I had Tiffany. Early 30's. Hot tits and body. Although 200 for hour plus house I was very happy. I passed up on the TS and went straight for the fun. CBJ and all kinds of positions. She then gave a massage which was very good. Then she must have had a previous appointment as someone came in and another girl finished the massage. Judy the other girl is so hot. Petite with the nicest body. I did get to peek at her tits but she would not let me play as I had no money left. I will definitely go back and not rushed like 1177.
Originally Posted by MammaryGlands
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-23 17:21 #1749Senior Member

Posts: 80Great topic!
I've heard you could get anal option in NJ / NY area. What about CT / VT / MA? I'm fine 4-5 hours round trip.
Originally Posted by TaiQuan
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-23 07:28 #1748Senior Member

Posts: 176Wish List
Been to all the AMPs except Bemis. My wishlist includes BBBJ which I got many times at 454 when under the old management. 154 a few times. 1177 once. Never done anal for which I would tip extra.
1177 vs Bemis.
Which one is better and have you ever got anal at an AMP.
-
10-13-23 12:33 #1747Senior Member

Posts: 52What was the amount you paid?
Originally Posted by DoubleDigits11
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





