Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21556
    Quote Originally Posted by BenHeard  [View Original Post]
    I'm a first timer and am looking at Riverside, Cozy, Massage Miracles, and Lily Health Spa because they are close to my work. Any tips or experiences would be appreciated! Thanks!
    Those AMPs are legit, always have been. If you want to DIY, don't be surprised if they leave the room. They know your routine. You may find a gal who will cooperate with you for a DIY, but its pretty rare for my experience in St Chas. BUT you will get a good massage.

    The workers are women mostly over 35 and average looks.

  2. #21555
    Quote Originally Posted by BlahBl  [View Original Post]
    It's likely common knowledge but her ad reads retiring Nov 1. FYI. Shell be missed as I found her cordial , reliable, and straightforward. Ill wish her the best not that I know her well.

    Its 2024 November sorry.
    Just curious, anyone been with Lilia since she announced her retirement? Did she validate next year?

    It's a little strange to announce 13 months before! Maybe she means this year?

  3. #21554

    Tried Massage Miracles a few weeks ago

    Quote Originally Posted by BenHeard  [View Original Post]
    I'm a first timer and am looking at Riverside, Cozy, Massage Miracles, and Lily Health Spa because they are close to my work. Any tips or experiences would be appreciated! Thanks!
    Thought I'd give it a shot one afternoon. Hadn't seen any reviews and wondered. Walked in, seemed standard and my hopes were up. I was disappointed. No teasing, no DIY, nothing and the massage was average. Someone else might have more or better information, but that was my experience.

  4. #21553

    Lilia

    It's likely common knowledge but her ad reads retiring Nov 1. FYI. Shell be missed as I found her cordial , reliable, and straightforward. Ill wish her the best not that I know her well.

    It’s 2024 November sorry.
    Last edited by BlahBl; 10-13-23 at 18:46. Reason: Date change

  5. #21552

    Places in St Charles (AMP)

    I'm a first timer and am looking at Riverside, Cozy, Massage Miracles, and Lily Health Spa because they are close to my work. Any tips or experiences would be appreciated! Thanks!

  6. #21551
    Rolled the dice and wished I didn't. Fr8 dndly but very old and not very attractive. Massage is horrible with those long ass sharp fingernails and it's all over the price. Price is ridiculous for what's offered.

    Stick with Centreville for same rates but better quality of service.

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpMonger18  [View Original Post]
    Mimi in Swansea is worth the trip. You can walk in but it is better to text for appointment. Otherwise you may have to wait longer. Also, limit the text to appointment details. Do not ask too many questions about the sessions. A word to the newbies. None of these ladies will ever give details on text or phone. Especially if they do not know you. DM for details.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/221342.html

  7. #21550

    Abbey James

    Finally got to see Abbey James recently. Location is the apartment in a good neighborhood. Parking is safe as well. Upon meeting Abby she led me to a room and told me to get comfortable. We both start undressing and she strips down to nothing but panties. She is very attractive with a nice big set of man mades. We start talking and if you've read other reviews, they are pretty much spot on. She loves to talk. I have ADHD so it was hard for me to follow along with all the different stuff she was saying so every 30 seconds or so I would just say "yeah" or "mmhm" something to show that I agreed with her. I won't go into detail with everything we talked about, but she definitely has a few screws loose.

    Long story short, if you are wanting a good massage, do not go see Abby. The massage itself was horrible. Felt more like my girlfriend rubbing her hand up and down my back more than anything therapeutic. Except Abby used about a liter of oil to go along with it. I felt my legs whenever she was done, and they were saturated. However, if you want to get a decent HJ by a beautiful girl, then you should definitely give her a try. I would rather spend 100 at an AMP and get a good to great massage with a HJHE by a girl far less attractive, but that's just me. If I do decide to see her again it'll be because of the convenience of the location for me compared to where I work and live.

    Also, just to possibly answer a few questions you may have, there was no mutual touch. At least nothing more than me like rubbing on her legs a little bit, but there was never really even a great opportunity to ask. She may let you, but I didn't care to ask. As for you guys that are into the kinkier stuff it was never brought up and I wasn't curious about it, and same with "extras". From what I can tell, an HJ finish is the only option.

    BB.

  8. #21549

    Abby

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky697  [View Original Post]
    Those toys aren't for Abbey, they're for you!
    Abbey has toys for herself too. But those are for her! You treat her right she will treat you right. She is a beautiful girl that has worked very hard to look that way and stay looking that way. There is a lot more to her than meets the eye.

  9. #21548

    Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaMachine  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    I'm looking for the girls that used to work at Heathy Body Day Spa in St. Peters / Charles. Specifically, Sunny, I had been seeing her for like 6 years. Had no idea they were closing. Any information on where they might be working. Thanks!
    I saw Sunny at Calla a few months ago, but don't remember if she was going by the same name there, but still the same service. No idea where Monica went.

    I did stop in the new place. The Asian girls there spoke very good English and things looked totally legit, so I didn't try them.

  10. #21547

    Healthy Body Day Spa

    Hey all,

    I'm looking for the girls that used to work at Heathy Body Day Spa in St. Peters / Charles. Specifically, Sunny, I had been seeing her for like 6 years. Had no idea they were closing. Any information on where they might be working. Thanks!

  11. #21546

    Lilley

    Quote Originally Posted by Jfouquet  [View Original Post]
    North County. Safe neighborhood.
    She looks good, but I have this impression the top stays on. Would that be an accurate assessment? Can anyone say if anything is removed during the session?

  12. #21545

    Those toys are for you

    Quote Originally Posted by KatChaser  [View Original Post]
    Anyone use those toys on Abbey James she has in her ads?
    Those toys aren't for Abbey, they're for you!

  13. #21544

    Abbey

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    What should I be expecting? I'm kind of interested in what she thinks on different topics, though I've heard that she may be more quiet now due to it being talked about here. For the first time I'm mainly interested in just the rub / he to get to know her, not really any fetish stuff. Is she pushy at all on that? I'm assuming she likes a good tip on top of the standard, what's your usual? Thanks!
    Anyone use those toys on Abbey James she has in her ads?

  14. #21543
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    I last saw her pre-covid. Beautiful girl. Nice body. You would notice her IRL. Bra / panties set. Table massage. Some touching allowed but not much. At 100 a bargin HJ. Studio is an apartment in Webster. Safe neighborhood, clean place. She is an ex-PLM / YGND girl from when Eden and Lilia were YGND. You will leave smiling.

    Had a little box for your phone. Said someone tried recording her. I just leave my phone in the car. Conspiracy nut. Black helicopters, the mob, area 51, every thing. Just relax and say OK. Mr. Happy doesn't care about black helicopters or the trilateral commission. He is there to blow a load.
    Thanks for the info. I am also interested in seeing her in the next couple of weeks. Although I am looking to try out her fetish offerings. My experience with persons who may be legit crazy / looney has been minimal to say the least. The conspiracy talk honestly seems like it would be offputting / put me on edge a bit, but if you can mostly just knod through it to get to the fun it seems like she's worth the effort. Curious if she mostly babbles during the massage, and then quiets down a bit during the finish? If I do see her I will definetly report back.

  15. #21542

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpMonger18  [View Original Post]
    Mimi in Swansea is worth the trip. You can walk in but it is better to text for appointment. Otherwise you may have to wait longer. Also, limit the text to appointment details. Do not ask too many questions about the sessions. A word to the newbies. None of these ladies will ever give details on text or phone. Especially if they do not know you. DM for details.

    https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/221342.html
    She's older than Jesus.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape