Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,211 to 9,225 of 41283
-
10-13-23 12:12 #32073Senior Member

Posts: 522Tia Love
Do anyone have any intel on this one?
https://callescort.org/904-320-3987
-
10-13-23 09:38 #32072Senior Member

Posts: 39Erika the Latina
Hello my fellow mongers. Erika I guess is having trouble running an ad. She usually has one on stg. Anyway she asked me to tell yall she's in her usual spot for at least a week. Also using the same 762 number. Enjoy.
-
10-13-23 01:12 #32071Senior Member

Posts: 128Sabrina / Destiny
The second one went by Destiny earlier this year. I wrote a review about her. Reference post # 31274. At the end of the day, I'd go back for some headache relief but wouldn't jump through any hoops to go see her at the same time.
Originally Posted by MuffDiver200
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-23 22:07 #32070Senior Member

Posts: 690Any Luck?
I prefer younger working girls, preferably lactating, but here is a mature one who has posted for many, many years. Sorry, I never saw her myself, but some of her pics look very, very mature.
Originally Posted by MandarinMature
[View Original Post]
Good luck.
LB.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/727371210624
-
10-12-23 21:28 #32069Senior Member

Posts: 374Lexi advertising as New Puerto Rican beauty
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/314108352774
Pics are filtered, but it's her. She's tiny. Maybe 5'. Tits a little deflated. Pleasant to talk to. Bit of a time watcher / rusher. Recommended if you are looking to pound a tiny spinner. She did complain about the pounding, asking me to stop hitting it so deep and hard.
-
10-12-23 21:06 #32068Senior Member

Posts: 452That's real nice!
Just my type!
Originally Posted by MConstrictor2
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-23 18:41 #32067Senior Member

Posts: 374Double strike out at Lenoir
Ads were from some random ads off Ay Papi. Which ones don't matter because they change so often. First girl opened the door and was very large. I turned around and left immediately. Second girl (literally 10 minutes later and 3 stories higher) was good looking but a bit thicker than I normally like. She had braces though. A Latina with braces is definitely my thing. I went in, but she wouldn't let me lock the door. We went back and forth about it about 5 times. So, I left her too.
-
10-12-23 18:14 #32066Senior Member

Posts: 363I saw her a few weeks ago. She was one of the best experiences of my hobbling life. Absolutely amazing.
Originally Posted by LurkinLouie
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-23 12:58 #32065Senior Member

Posts: 224Here are the pics. Same number.
Really fine. Even speaks a bit of English.
Originally Posted by MConstrictor2
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-23 12:24 #32064Senior Member

Posts: 413Question about the Latina crews
I've seen some hot ones on adultsearch. Are they all CBJ or YMMV? All the reviews I've read about Lenoir ave etc were CBJ. That's just not going to work for me.
-
10-12-23 11:09 #32063Regular Member

Posts: 13Lovely Kat & Sabrina
I realized I didn't get any hits asking if anyone had any intel my dumb a** forgot to post link. I'm looking for any intel on these three since they aren't too far of a drive.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flemi...-/044379281884
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/256363197687
https://skipthegames.com/posts/flemi...y/749813048899
PM is fine, thanks for the info.
-
10-11-23 22:23 #32062Senior Member

Posts: 477Kia
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/846708259172
I see ads often but no reviews here. What's the 411?
-
10-11-23 17:45 #32061Senior Member

Posts: 224Luna is back after a long time. Loving, sexy, more
One of my faves. Light skin Latina that really excites. Her post will be out tomorrow. Starts with 813 area with an ending of 2575. Tasty.
-
10-11-23 10:47 #32060Senior Member

Posts: 181Harley
That's sad. Thanks everyone.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-23 09:53 #32059Senior Member

Posts: 452Thanks for this report!
I haven't seen her in a few years so I was curious how father time has been treating her. Sounds like he's been treating her well! I look forward to start seeing her again soon!
Originally Posted by JeffryBrach
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





