Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 24698
-
10-13-23 00:22 #21548Senior Member

Posts: 129Sunny
I saw Sunny at Calla a few months ago, but don't remember if she was going by the same name there, but still the same service. No idea where Monica went.
Originally Posted by NinjaMachine
[View Original Post]
I did stop in the new place. The Asian girls there spoke very good English and things looked totally legit, so I didn't try them.
-
10-12-23 15:55 #21547Regular Member

Posts: 8Healthy Body Day Spa
Hey all,
I'm looking for the girls that used to work at Heathy Body Day Spa in St. Peters / Charles. Specifically, Sunny, I had been seeing her for like 6 years. Had no idea they were closing. Any information on where they might be working. Thanks!
-
10-12-23 14:11 #21546Senior Member

Posts: 255Lilley
She looks good, but I have this impression the top stays on. Would that be an accurate assessment? Can anyone say if anything is removed during the session?
Originally Posted by Jfouquet
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-23 11:29 #21545Banned Member

Posts: 116Those toys are for you
Those toys aren't for Abbey, they're for you!
Originally Posted by KatChaser
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-23 23:31 #21544Senior Member

Posts: 489Abbey
Anyone use those toys on Abbey James she has in her ads?
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-23 16:39 #21543Senior Member

Posts: 59Thanks for the info. I am also interested in seeing her in the next couple of weeks. Although I am looking to try out her fetish offerings. My experience with persons who may be legit crazy / looney has been minimal to say the least. The conspiracy talk honestly seems like it would be offputting / put me on edge a bit, but if you can mostly just knod through it to get to the fun it seems like she's worth the effort. Curious if she mostly babbles during the massage, and then quiets down a bit during the finish? If I do see her I will definetly report back.
Originally Posted by Jeffc574
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-23 15:15 #21542Senior Member

Posts: 3103Mimi
She's older than Jesus.
Originally Posted by AmpMonger18
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-23 10:48 #21541Senior Member

Posts: 164Mimi
Mimi in Swansea is worth the trip. You can walk in but it is better to text for appointment. Otherwise you may have to wait longer. Also, limit the text to appointment details. Do not ask too many questions about the sessions. A word to the newbies. None of these ladies will ever give details on text or phone. Especially if they do not know you. DM for details.
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/221342.html
-
10-11-23 10:21 #21540Senior Member

Posts: 1744Abbey
I last saw her pre-covid. Beautiful girl. Nice body. You would notice her IRL. Bra / panties set. Table massage. Some touching allowed but not much. At 100 a bargin HJ. Studio is an apartment in Webster. Safe neighborhood, clean place. She is an ex-PLM / YGND girl from when Eden and Lilia were YGND. You will leave smiling.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
Had a little box for your phone. Said someone tried recording her. I just leave my phone in the car. Conspiracy nut. Black helicopters, the mob, area 51, every thing. Just relax and say OK. Mr. Happy doesn't care about black helicopters or the trilateral commission. He is there to blow a load.
-
10-11-23 08:59 #21539Senior Member

Posts: 279First time seeing Abbey James soon
What should I be expecting? I'm kind of interested in what she thinks on different topics, though I've heard that she may be more quiet now due to it being talked about here. For the first time I'm mainly interested in just the rub / he to get to know her, not really any fetish stuff. Is she pushy at all on that? I'm assuming she likes a good tip on top of the standard, what's your usual? Thanks!
-
10-11-23 07:47 #21538Senior Member

Posts: 50Hj
It was back in July haven't been there since! Do know gals name.
Originally Posted by Eveready1469
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 20:55 #21537Senior Member

Posts: 163HJ or DIY?
This must of been from your July post. That gal (think it was Anna) was only there a week or so. Think she went to Calla.
Originally Posted by Turbo1300
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 19:45 #21536Senior Member

Posts: 50Four seasons massage
Decent massage with HJ. Average.
-
10-10-23 18:33 #21535Senior Member

Posts: 50Four seasons massage
Decent massage with HJ. Average.
-
10-10-23 16:41 #21534Regular Member

Posts: 23Four Seasons Massage in Rock Hill
Anyone been to the Four Seasons Massage in Rock Hill? Good, Bad, Worth it?










Reply With Quote





