Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 6,166 to 6,180 of 31682
-
10-12-23 16:42 #25517Senior Member

Posts: 46So not accurate pictures in her ad then?
Originally Posted by Kuro1026
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-23 16:39 #25516Senior Member

Posts: 96Giggles
Just a heads up that she recently got busted last month for being a provider. Also has a lot of baby / weight loss damage so I would recommend keeping the lights down low LOL.
Originally Posted by Jingleheimer
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-23 11:34 #25515Senior Member

Posts: 347TER reviews read that she offers BBBJ but no report of BBFS. Seems cute, I might reach out for a firsthand account.
Originally Posted by Iceman407
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by LilRuru
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-23 05:31 #25514Senior Member

Posts: 197Giggles, she's so sweet girl with an awesome body, I always have a great time with her. I highly recommend her.
Originally Posted by LilRuru
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-23 02:00 #25513Senior Member

Posts: 31Awesome man thanks for letting me know
Your right I did negotiate she was willing to take 30.00 for some quick headache relief but she didn't walk over and there was a car that was probably dropping her off and that made me not want to proceed just incase to be safe, but now I know she's legit so I'll try to hit her up again. Hopefully she isn't mad I stood her up.
Originally Posted by PhilthyRich
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-23 23:27 #25512Senior Member

Posts: 179Snow White Kissimmee
It's been a very long time since I've written a comment, but I did have a dream about an hour ago that I need to share with you guys. It was not a positive experience, but I will still post it here since it has to do with a previous post. Based on the comment that I read from one of the senior members on this forum I decided to take one for the team with Snow White. Communication was good and she responded immediately. She gave me the address and within 25 minutes I was already at her Motel. I pulled into the driveway and noticed another car that stopped next to mine. It had two guys and three girls; which looked like providers to me. I am not sure if Snow White was amongst those girls, but another guy came out of nowhere with the yellow mask, covering his whole face, and kind of talking to the driver of that car, and looking left and right, kind of paranoid. He was talking with urgency, and saying something in the lines of, "Hurry up, hurry up". These guys looked super gangsta; as if they had the ability to seriously hurt someone. I stayed looking at this scenario, when suddenly, the driver turns around and stares directly at me. I could see pure hatred come out of that guys eyes, so I just decided to bounce and leave. Nevertheless, I still sent snow white a text and asked her who those guys were, so she said, "I'm with no one, let's meet at the Econo Lodge next door". I kind of thought about meeting her anyways, but ultimately decided not to take the risk. I left the place and went home. I don't know if Snow White is legit or not, but I can tell you that this was a scary scene tonight. Stay safe out there.
Originally Posted by Eyesee11
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-23 21:45 #25511Senior Member

Posts: 887I have the last digits ending 0302 and she never answered.
Originally Posted by FindingNimrod
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-23 21:43 #25510Senior Member

Posts: 887Gigi her ad says no BBFS.
Originally Posted by LilRuru
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-23 17:59 #25509Senior Member

Posts: 249Snow White is legit
I've been with Snow White before. She is legit! I was not disappointed with her service! Though I got her for waaaaaay less than 80. Even less than 50! Negotiate!
Originally Posted by Eyesee11
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-23 16:55 #25508Senior Member

Posts: 52Definitely a scam. NEVER pay a "provider" before you meet them.
Originally Posted by LilRuru
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-23 14:36 #25507Senior Member

Posts: 99You're right ahahaha thanks big dawg.
Originally Posted by Gslvs69
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-23 13:16 #25506Regular Member

Posts: 21Gigi giggles: and more info on Isa?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/kissi...-/797998437587
Gigi is normally on 192 and she's amazing. Offers bare if you're into that. Sweet girl, amazing time.
Need intel on Isa? Says she's in downtown. She has a video on her profile of her saying her number but she's asking for 50 to book with her, just don't know if its a scam?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/157247382
-
10-11-23 12:20 #25505Regular Member

Posts: 21Renee Quinn my #1
Can confirm that Renee Quinn is real and worth every rose, in my opinion. Had dreams with her on 2 occasions, once near the park with the Orcas and another time much farther south in the land with the lakes.
Originally Posted by Chow2000
[View Original Post]
Good personality, can even find some videos of her online on certain websites, weren't too hard to find. Had private gated incall the first time. Asked me for my favorite color and dressed accordingly. Good small talk really takes her time before the main event starts so if you like conversation this is your gal. However if you're in a hurry I wouldn't recommend. No quick visits offered. Your mileage may vary; But I dreamt about DATY and no clock watching my alarm never woke me up.
Can be a higher donation but when possible I will always redream.
-
10-11-23 10:18 #25504Senior Member

Posts: 337Nina info
Do some digging and carefully reread some previous posts about Nina and I suspect you will find what you seek.
Originally Posted by FindingNimrod
[View Original Post]
GS.
-
10-10-23 23:12 #25503Regular Member

Posts: 15New Girl Ivy
Met this girl in a dream today, dark skin beauty with an ass for days. Photos attached one last taken less then an hour ago. If you want to have this dream too pm me for deets.













Reply With Quote




