Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3346

    Blocked

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostVet  [View Original Post]
    Here's some advice.

    #1 always use an app like textnow. You can delete the app when you don't want to use it.

    #2 if you're not using textnow or a fake #/ app then block the number until you want to communicate with them.
    Yeah I ended up blocking her but it's just super unexpected especially since I had never even done FS with her and out of no where she texts offering it.

  2. #3345
    Quote Originally Posted by TimmyHill  [View Original Post]
    Can someone dm Heidi's (blonde from massage finder) address? She's being vague and I'm seeing her at 1 today.
    Sorry, but I hope no one sent you the DM. That is dangerous for anyone.

  3. #3344

    Garbage Time.

    I generally don't like to post negative reviews, but this was a total waste of time & money. Good comms & location downtown. 5 or 10 minute run on the back before the flip. She wore the lingerie. She wanted extra $100.00 for nude. Wanted $400.00 for full service. Was not even tempted in the slightest. Piss poor attitude. You have been warned.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3181749

  4. #3343
    Can someone dm Heidi's (blonde from massage finder) address? She's being vague and I'm seeing her at 1 today.

  5. #3342

    Phone rules.

    Here's some advice.

    #1 always use an app like textnow. You can delete the app when you don't want to use it.

    #2 if you're not using textnow or a fake #/ app then block the number until you want to communicate with them.

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlNative  [View Original Post]
    Brother might let her know too that she can't be texting mongers offering FS next time they come around. She'll text again after a few days offering meet up. Even if there is no response on my end. If anyone from my personal life saw those messages it would be a shit show.

  6. #3341

    How much?

    Quote Originally Posted by SAE1856  [View Original Post]
    She has been around for a while. Great experience. Very nice lady at a nice private incall near the Beachline & Universal. Excellent massage with HE & Prostate if desired. YMMV. Not FS.
    How much did you pay and otcr? Does she take her too off or b day suit I heard mix reviews? BBBJ? Or CBJ?

  7. #3340
    Quote Originally Posted by Ren67  [View Original Post]
    I think she's been reviewed. Can't find anything.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/2885356
    She has been around for a while. Great experience. Very nice lady at a nice private incall near the Beachline & Universal. Excellent massage with HE & Prostate if desired. YMMV. Not FS.

  8. #3339

    Other way around too

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman, I just saw Natalia like always her massage was great which I really needed, I won't go into details she has been reviewed on here plenty of times. Gentleman word to the wise, Natalia informed me that she is getting calls from member asking her for naked pictures of herself, telling her all the things they want to do to her, asking her for specifics sexual acts. Gentleman per Natalia those type of comments and requests will get you blocked by her.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Brother might let her know too that she can't be texting mongers offering FS next time they come around. She'll text again after a few days offering meet up. Even if there is no response on my end. If anyone from my personal life saw those messages it would be a shit show.

  9. #3338
    Senior Member


    Posts: 330

    Outcall FBSM Bebe

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael580  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. In town for a few days. Wondering if anyone could recommend a reliable outcall FBSM. Doesn't have to be FS but decent menu and quality is appreciated. Thanks in advance for any insight or utrs.
    Do a search and you'll see all the positive reviews for her. She will do outcall if her schedule matches up with yours.

    Be safe.

  10. #3337
    Senior Member


    Posts: 330

    FBSM Outcall Bebe

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael580  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. In town for a few days. Wondering if anyone could recommend a reliable outcall FBSM. Doesn't have to be FS but decent menu and quality is appreciated. Thanks in advance for any insight or utrs.
    Search the positive reviews on Bebe and she will do outcalls but scheduling can be a challenge now a days but well worth the effort for one of her sessions.

    Be safe.

  11. #3336

    Outcall FBSM

    Hey guys. In town for a few days. Wondering if anyone could recommend a reliable outcall FBSM. Doesn't have to be FS but decent menu and quality is appreciated. Thanks in advance for any insight or utrs.

  12. #3335

    Maya

    Does Maya give HE?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo321  [View Original Post]
    Saw Denise tonight. Not calling anyone out, but the massage was not nearly as good as say, Rosie / Maya or Boston Pam. There was NO glancing touches to the grapes or the vine. On the flip, I massage my nether regions several times, hoping she would take the hint. But no Bueno.

    As I said, massage was not good enough to return, and no happy ending to make it worth my while to go back. Too bad, she is pleasant, and less than 2 miles from where I live.

    Yall play safe. Damage was 1 Dollhair. After. 2 tip.

    Yall play safe.

  13. #3334

    Denice

    Saw Denise tonight. Not calling anyone out, but the massage was not nearly as good as say, Rosie / Maya or Boston Pam. There was NO glancing touches to the grapes or the vine. On the flip, I massage my nether regions several times, hoping she would take the hint. But no Bueno.

    As I said, massage was not good enough to return, and no happy ending to make it worth my while to go back. Too bad, she is pleasant, and less than 2 miles from where I live.

    Yall play safe. Damage was 1 Dollhair. After. 2 tip.

    Yall play safe.

  14. #3333

    Piper

    Quote Originally Posted by WaterMan561  [View Original Post]
    All communication was texting through the telephone number listed on the ad. She was generally quick with a response (within an hour or two) and was respectful of the times that she could / could not respond back to me.
    Piper is very active on instagram and facebook. Search Piper Fawn Orlando and you'll find all her links. She's a gorgeous MILF with a banging bod and bright blue eyes that are so inviting when they're looking up at you. Massage is just okay but I've always left happy and well satisfied and I've seen her 5-6 time. She is YMMV. I know a respected members here who did not the full Piper Fawn experience and was disappointed. Keep that in mind when contacting her.

  15. #3332

    Caution

    Quote Originally Posted by MJOrlando  [View Original Post]
    Saw someone new Susin. Called her an an hour is $.5. I liked that she offer prostate massage. She answered right away but seemed tired. Will try to set something up but anyone seen her?

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...y-rubs/3134756
    I called Susin to set up appt. She responded quickly. I got general directions and called when I was close (near airport). She said she was at 7-11 and will call me when she was ready. She called back and gave apt number and told me to park in the front. I accidentally went the wrong way and wound up on the back side of her building. There was two of Orlando's finest sitting in cars on the side of her building. I was only there for a massage, but felt uncomfortable proceeding. I asked her what's up with the cars with the pretty lights on top, but never heard back. I have no idea if they were at all related to her, but my back was feeling better without a massage, so I went back home.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape