Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 302 of 2124 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 352 402 802 1302 ... LastLast
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 31849
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27334

    Angel Eyes

    Unfortunately, the newest trends with providers are GPS and ghosting. It seems a lot of providers will direct you to the parking lot and not pick up when you call them to see if they are ready. Or if they do answer, you end up sitting around for an extended period of time waiting for them to call you back to let you know they're ready. You won't have that problem with Angel. She is always on time and freshly showered. I've seen Angel on several occasions and have never been ghosted or disappointed. She's a beautiful girl and her pictures on her ads don't do her justice. When I knocked, she answered the door with just a towel and a beautiful smile. We spent the first few minutes catching up since I haven't seen her in a while. After that we went right to the bedroom and got down to business. She started with a nice long BBBJDT. Then we progressed to RCG and it was nice to see that beautiful ass as she bounced up and down. As much as I enjoyed the view, I couldn't last very long because she was very enthusiastic. I stopped her and turned her over for a little K9. I admit I was pretty aggressive but she took it like a champ until I finished. Afterwards, she cleaned me up and and we said our goodbyes. She is very good at what she does; however, if you are looking for a GFE, you probably need to look elsewhere.

    I'm relatively new to the area and I have noticed that a lot of the reviews don't include cost or link. I've included both because if you haven't already seen her you should.

    HHR $150.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/tennessee...scorts/1419736

  2. #27333
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCounts  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? She's been through town a few times and is supposed to come back next week. Any info is appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/imanidoll
    She's in town now. I'm seeing her tomorrow. I'll report back, hopefully with glowing reviews and not some bullshit.

  3. #27332

    Don't waste your money

    Quote Originally Posted by Noexcuses  [View Original Post]
    Any info on the one who posts as XXX rated massage therapist? Seen her post quite often, go dark, and back. Number changes every so often. Lists like she has a wide open menu. Couldn't find anything in the thread on her since I don't have a different name she might have went by.
    Yes has a wide open menu but about 50 lbs heavier an if you can keep her awake an off the glass dick she might be ok. Has Mexican handler also. But very lackluster in appearance a performance on a scale of 1 to 10 maybe a 2.

  4. #27331

    Crickets.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cwbales  [View Original Post]
    The post on Tryst definitely got my attention.

    https://tryst.link/escort/a0123-nash

    I just haven't seen this one before, and nothing came up with the Google search on the phone number.

    Anyone know if this one is valid?
    I sent a text this afternoon, no response.

  5. #27330

    Angel on Tryst

    The post on Tryst definitely got my attention.

    https://tryst.link/escort/a0123-nash

    I just haven't seen this one before, and nothing came up with the Google search on the phone number.

    Anyone know if this one is valid?

  6. #27329

    Julie is Back

    For those of you who know Julie, she is back and in Murfreesboro. She is trying to get back on her feet. I saw her last night just as a friend and she is doing well.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/157050520

  7. #27328

    I don't trust 'her'

    Quote Originally Posted by BberWar  [View Original Post]
    Hello all,

    Anyone seen or has any information on this one, please advise.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...n/781346531765
    Her rate of $200 hr seemed low for her her figure. So I asked for a number of ways to verify each other. I received several more pics but she wouldn't do a video chat. I finally told her to come over & if everything was good I'd post positive reviews everywhere but if not I'd report that too. That's when the conversation ended.

  8. #27327
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyMF  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, the above link does not work. Try this one:

    https://tryst.link/escort/amanita-vi
    She looked cute on the surface but big red flags in the profile:

    Being non-binary and poly, I am attracted to all types of people, encounters, and explorations. I have an extra soft spot for other queers or people exploring their own relationship to alternative styles of sexual expression.
    No thanks. I get she's trying to advertise to a broader business but honestly the only business she needs to really worry about is dick. The last thing I need is to be canceled by some chick because I accidentally called her a woman had not by preferred pronouns or whatever ridiculousness I encounter while I'm there.

  9. #27326

    Lexa Lia from Brazil

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneEm69  [View Original Post]
    How many roses for the described experience?
    250 for the half hour so expect one pop for this option. 400 for an hour with standard BBBJ / CFS / MSOG if you can make it happen. 600 for an hour and half which usually get two hours but is the best option if you want to take your time and get two off. Rates are pretty much in line with other agencies across the states. Have not heard of upgrades with this one. One report of greek but no mention of extra donation.

  10. #27325

    Roses

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneEm69  [View Original Post]
    How many roses for the described experience?
    She quoted me 700/ hr. I didn't partake.

  11. #27324

    What was the damage

    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    Just an FYI. Another Latina visiting with stella reviews and the rate is within reason. Big tits and ass and if you want a true GFE, this one performs. TER I'd 364338, DFK, BBBJ, CIM, CFS, and MSOG with a passionate GFE.

    https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...tm?cat=1&avs=1
    How many roses for the described experience?

  12. #27323

    PM sent

    Quote Originally Posted by DFresh22  [View Original Post]
    Was it good would you repeat.
    TER I'd: 386727 for anyone who wants the path to her reviews.

  13. #27322

    Lexa lia from Brazil

    Just an FYI. Another Latina visiting with stella reviews and the rate is within reason. Big tits and ass and if you want a true GFE, this one performs. TER I'd 364338, DFK, BBBJ, CIM, CFS, and MSOG with a passionate GFE.

    https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...tm?cat=1&avs=1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lisa Brazil.jpg‎   Lisa Brazil2.jpg‎  

  14. #27321
    Senior Member


    Posts: 340

    Kinky Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenMcGroin  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually seen Kinky Taylor? I've messaged in text & on SC before but she just screams of a deposit scam to me. I'd consider it if any seniors can voucher for her. TIA!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/panam...l/601300528272
    Definately a deposit scam.

  15. #27320
    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    Just an FYI, high end Latina looking legit. So a review in Chicago had this one and could not get over her BBBJ skills. Had two CIM's in a 1 hour session but CFS was offered. GFE with DFK.

    https://www.eros.com/tennessee/nashv...es/4029386.htm
    Was it good would you repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape