Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 283 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 333 383 783 1283 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 24825
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20595

    Eva Bella anyone?

    Anyone have any info or seen Eva Bella before?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/157348703

    https://callescort.org/463-444-2090

    I was thinking of taking the plunge. She has posted here for awhile now. Text and sounds legit with some reasonable rates for her looks. OF seems legit as well and says she goes from Indianapolis to Vegas from time to time. Not sure of the services or anything though. GFE? BBBJ? Clock Watcher? Any info would be much appreciated. Feel free to PM me if need be. Stay Safe and Happy Hunting.

  2. #20594

    Eros Charlie

    Reached out to Charlie. For her escort session wants 500 roses /60 min & 300 roses /30 min. No go for me for now as I can get a DI experience at a better rate unless any of you mongers have input on Charlie. Enquiring minds would like to know.

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter2  [View Original Post]
    There has never been a hot 49 year old.

  3. #20593

    Cherry. Eros

    Anyone "dipped their toes" with Cherry from Eros. https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/3123458.htm?cat=1.

    "Then we have to set a date out with deposit (cash app Venmo or gift card). ".

    Wants a deposit so that raised the antenna.

  4. #20592
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyDude1971  [View Original Post]
    Have not seen her but she is hot, google her number and you get https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/8909319.htm?cat=1#text=CONTACT%20 DETAILS-,3178863555,-317%2 D886%2 D3555.
    There has never been a hot 49 year old.

  5. #20591

    Re: Charile

    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Charlie from Eros? None of her pics showed up on Tineye which is a good sign. Been a few years since I've seen an Eros girl. Any info is most appreciated.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/8909319.htm?cat=1
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyDude1971  [View Original Post]
    Have not seen her but she is hot, google her number and you get https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/8909319.htm?cat=1#text=CONTACT%20 DETAILS-,3178863555,-317%2 D886%2 D3555.
    Likewise no info on Eros VIP Charlie except same phone number for MILF Charlie and Southern Comfort Charlie that's been posting on Skipthegames for awhile now. And still no reviews on TER.

    MILF Charlie.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/232023864239

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/045078025112

    Southern Comfort Charlie.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...e/968479119988

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...e/668090153817

  6. #20590

    SweetBae? Anyone

    I could have swore I saw Sweetbae mentioned / reviewed previously. But search is bringing up no results.

    Anyone have any knowledge on this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-46a95b491f6c

    IndyAssMan.

  7. #20589
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPete  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Charlie from Eros? None of her pics showed up on Tineye which is a good sign. Been a few years since I've seen an Eros girl. Any info is most appreciated.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/8909319.htm?cat=1
    Have not seen her but she is hot, google her number and you get https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/8909319.htm?cat=1#text=CONTACT%20 DETAILS-,3178863555,-317%2 D886%2 D3555.

  8. #20588

    Omw

    I would like to stop and get a quick blow omw to the airport Saturday afternoon. Could someone give me some recommendations on who is available and reliable for a quick stop and go, at a decent rate? Any help would be much appreciated! I have a wishful message out, hoping on a reply to that!

  9. #20587

    Eros Charlie

    Has anyone seen Charlie from Eros? None of her pics showed up on Tineye which is a good sign. Been a few years since I've seen an Eros girl. Any info is most appreciated.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/8909319.htm?cat=1

  10. #20586
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174
    I'm not sure if the second one is fake or not. It actually seems kind of legit to me but, you're right, there is something strange about it. Maybe LEO, maybe a handler / trafficker, maybe serious pharma, or maybe nothing. I think I noticed this ad before but don't remember if I sent a text or not. If I did, it went unanswered as that's all I've been getting lately.

  11. #20585
    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe08  [View Original Post]
    Second one screams fake imo. Most likely both are tbh.
    First one is 100% not real. That's Alkathea. A Instagram / only fans model.

  12. #20584
    Second one screams fake imo. Most likely both are tbh.

  13. #20583
    Shoot, let's try that again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/810994371247

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/beech...t/629351133949

    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan  [View Original Post]
    Your links don't seem to be working here.

  14. #20582

    Kara for a sure thing

    Quote Originally Posted by Dnims  [View Original Post]
    Whats everyones fav qv special?

    FS or BJ only but looking to try some new and safe options. Sometimes these girls take quick a little too serious and can be down right rude.
    If you want something that can be both FS or BJ only depending on how you are feeling, you can't go wrong with Kara.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/157078901

    Granted, she is slightly on the BBW side, but I feel like she carries it fairly well, but if that's not your thing then I would look elsewhere. However, she is a great, safe, and reliable provider. Great rates too. Off the top of my head I believe it was 60 or 75 for the BNG and $. 20 for the HHR. Location isn't bad, but not the greatest either but I never felt safe. Great option if you really just want a nice BNG as well since her BBBJCIM is pretty damn solid. Happy Hunting.

  15. #20581

    Read a few reviews before

    Quote Originally Posted by BlckxLentz  [View Original Post]
    No experience with her personally, but I remember reading a few reports on one of the sites before she made a new profile.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...212/3178280032

    https://callescort.org/317-828-0032

    Moss of them all said the same thing in regards to her lackluster service that she offers. I remember one saying that she would be halfway decent as well if it wasn't for her boyfriend / handler that she has with her too, but this is going off of the reports I read and not personal experience, so proceed with caution. Let us know if you take the dive and come back safe. Good luck and Happy Hunting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape