Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 6,181 to 6,195 of 31682
-
10-10-23 22:12 #25502Senior Member

Posts: 327Renee Quinn
Saw Renee Quinn ad pop up and she looks damn cute. Didn't come across any reviews really except this one, when doing a search. Wanted to see if anyone else has seen her and if she's a fun time. ? Good personality and looks? I reached out couple weeks ago to an ad I came across saying she was in Orlando but didn't get very fast responces. Never sure if these ads are the real deal half the time. Anyways just looking for any info. Says she's a pornstar and found a few vids amateur looking. So not sure if she's more of an "only fans" type pornstar? Either way looks like a nice ass and chest. And seems like could be fun. Maybe for a hhr. If rates haven't gone up LOL thanks!
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 21:15 #25501Senior Member

Posts: 100Any Updates on Nina?
Any updates if Nina got a new safe / decent spot? Last info I know was back in Turkey Lake and number ending in 2029. The number I had doesn't work anymore hopefully the folks that sent me a pm a month or so ago could hook it up with the new number and info either here or pm. I appreciate yall in advance!
-
10-10-23 15:21 #25500Senior Member

Posts: 575Ann with a Bush, There is your fetish, she delivers CFS, BBBJ and Unwashed Bush that will satisfy your fetish. Dirty Feet Fetish also.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/annette-...-orlando-53664
Originally Posted by BigOrBust80
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 15:10 #25499Senior Member

Posts: 270As big as she is she hasn't seen or been able to reach that cave go wash in a long long time. That is a big No Thank YOu!
Originally Posted by Sharmuto13
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 14:19 #25498Regular Member

Posts: 26It didn't go so well in my dream.
Originally Posted by OrlandoLearnee
[View Original Post]
Just silence on her end.
Address was given 20 minutes before the appointment, but then after that she went ghost.
What a nightmare.
-
10-10-23 12:20 #25497Senior Member

Posts: 31She was asking for 80
But she was accepting 40.00 she did send me the pic too with her tongue out but I dunno, was a bit Leary so I didn't meet her.
Last time I saw a girl named Courtney at knights inn in Kissimmee she's a blonde WSW she DT But her man got jealous and threatened me not to see her again, I did take some pictures of her taking it down the hatch.
Originally Posted by JBig007
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 10:25 #25496Senior Member

Posts: 56Standard rates
Thanks for the report! I plan to see her when I can get over to that side of town. Just curious what you consider to be standard rates. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Gslvs69
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 07:55 #25495Regular Member

Posts: 14Kira
Kira is a slob and she has a terrible odor coming from her cave. She offers CIP for everyone so think twice about that. She is also paranoid as hell and requires cash app only. Do you really want to have a digital trace of your encounters that will forever link you to her?
Originally Posted by Member#2610
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-23 00:04 #25494Senior Member

Posts: 461Nina
She does not advertise currently but her contact info can be found in her previous posts. That is if you know how to read between the lines.
Originally Posted by Mistro61
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-23 21:36 #25493Senior Member

Posts: 139Nina
Is there a link for her?
-
10-09-23 18:57 #25492Senior Member

Posts: 56Another if you like 'them SSBBW
Here's another one if you like them big (like 350 lb). She's advertising with a friend now who's as big as her (not sure if her friend offers cip but she probably does) Safe incall near I-drive.
Originally Posted by TtPopSikle
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/157046211
-
10-09-23 18:54 #25491Regular Member

Posts: 17Excessive Verbiage
Agree. I've never seen a provider use lingo that explicit in their ad.
Originally Posted by JBig007
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-23 18:38 #25490Senior Member

Posts: 95Snow White? Caution
I had my eye on her too. But then I see 3 red flags.
Originally Posted by Eyesee11
[View Original Post]
1. there are different pics on the post. Not sure which woman you'd get, possible bait and switch.
2. Her post has explicit details.
3. no reviews.
How much is she asking?
-
10-09-23 17:36 #25489Senior Member

Posts: 31Intel on this one? She's in Kissimmee
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3215935810
I asked her to send me a tongue picture which she did send but I don't want to go where she's at. I rather do a car visit, she's at the knights inn. Last time I was there it was crazy, people fighting outside screaming at each other.
-
10-09-23 14:43 #25488Senior Member

Posts: 31Laurita A+
I had been trying to set something up with Laurita for some time and finally had the opportunity. She is much better looking in person, and has a great attitude. She opened the door in a little bustier outfit and LFK. We got ready for the session which started with BBBJ. From there everything was covered. CG, RCG, what a view. Finished with some time to spare, to which she offered a sensual massage and some good conversation. I would definitely repeat if in the area again.












Reply With Quote






