Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 211 to 225 of 3090
-
11-06-23 18:39 #2880Banned Member

Posts: 2[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
11-06-23 17:11 #2879Regular Member

Posts: 4[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
11-06-23 15:48 #2878Banned Member

Posts: 1[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
-
11-05-23 07:43 #2877Senior Member

Posts: 82Yes and no
For 20/40 more, maybe, but the only thing you're getting for that rate is either busted or the kind of thing that you drink to forget. You're better off buying some sponges, gloves and lube, or a fleshlight for that rate.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-23 05:04 #2876Senior Member

Posts: 2017I don't have a Car too expensive.
Originally Posted by Max#01
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-23 10:59 #2875Senior Member

Posts: 1241A tank of gas? .
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-23 10:05 #2874Senior Member

Posts: 971Nice poli BS in a neutral site, but I'll bite.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
1920's: "Does a nickel get you anything anymore?
1940's: "Does a dollar get you anything anymore?
I could go on, but I think you get it.
Sorry to be the one to tell you we don't live in a frozen time bubble without things like world economics, virus', real costs of war, aging, and such. Check you belt, your ignorance might be showing.
-
11-03-23 06:24 #2873Senior Member

Posts: 2017Inflation Bidens fault Bad Times
Does $100 get you anything these days? It certainly doesn't give you Pussy.
-
10-29-23 01:12 #2872Senior Member

Posts: 7266I've always said going to meet& greets, hx parties, TER parties and XXX site parties are the best way to get Vetted in person and meet new gals.
Just got back from the TER Halloween party in Chicago and didn't disappoint.
New numbers that are private to specific girls and got vetted in person with some nice dfk's with a few girls. And, a 3 way dfking sesh with some hands down the panty action.
-
10-23-23 01:26 #2871Senior Member

Posts: 746Frustrated
Why is it so damn hard to get some pussy at night in the South Bay these days? The South Bay and LAX are a barren wasteland for mongers. LAX used to be a hot spot, not anymore. Now you get these stupid PDs chicks who say they are in Hawthorne but are actually in Pico Rivera or South Gate. WTF is that? Then there are the flakes. I have had two girls completely ghost me in the last week after agreeing on an appointment time. I am tired of kgirls and I want to see other types of providers, but in the end, it seems kgirls are the only reliable option. Unfortunately, they do not work late, and it's always a mission to to them. Gah! I miss the BP ans CG days!
-
10-11-23 02:40 #2870Senior Member

Posts: 138Bruh
Old ladies and young crazies is dead ass. I'm never going to be able to get that out of my head.
Originally Posted by NewLit
[View Original Post]
If 30-45 is your jam, what about HX? I think the OL / YC principal applies there as much as anywhere else but in your range there are a lot of accounts with high ratings and then trail of other accounts you can hit up for some quick info. Seems like you'd make out on there no shill.
-
10-10-23 11:13 #2869Senior Member

Posts: 374Info request on claimed Japanese Laotian mix
X-posted, but since this lady had a 213 number, I figured there might be better success in this forum.
It's a lot more active than the bay area forums.
No hits on my image search, but I'm not that great on it.
Tineye, google, and yandex were used.
Definitly on the chunky side, but hey, big girls need loving too.
Not a lot of history on the search, so either new, scam, or earned what was needed and gone.
Ad links:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...jose/157041267
(since posts might disappear, adding the search link I used for other posts).
https://sumosear.ch/phone/213-778-2494
https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...-jose-13888929
Name: Asya (one post has Amika).
Ethnicity: Japanese Laotian Mix.
-
10-10-23 09:32 #2868Senior Member

Posts: 971Alot of what you reference really heightened when Silicon Beach became a thing. Be nice if that whole part of LA went somewhere else.
Originally Posted by NewLit
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-23 16:48 #2867Senior Member

Posts: 78Disappointed
I'm frankly disappointed by the current market for providers in Los Angeles. You can categorize it in this way:
- lame massage parlors where you're getting a HJ from an old lady.
- OK massage parlors where you get FS but they monitor your time like at a Grand Prix and they ask you an amount of $ equal or similar to an incall.
- Asian in calls where everything works exactly the same all the time: shower, girl shocked "oh you have a big dick", BBBJ, some FS with incredibly fake moans, then shower again and goodbye.
- incalls in the $150/300 range with either old ladies or young crazies where you don't know whether you're going to get killed now or in a few months for a disease they gave you.
- crazy expensive incalls in the $800+ range where you get model style girls but who know what service you'll get.
Am I the only one who would love to find providers in their 30/45's for an hour incall in the $300 range with passion and fun. And they don't have to be model style. I find way more attractive the girls I see at the local farmers market and I'd love to find providers like that.
One provider that checked all those boxes was Jenny in the Valley but she is getting too old for me.
-
10-01-23 12:35 #2866I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623Romanes Eunt Domus
I was cruising down a long winding road yesterday with many switchbacks when suddenly my car turned off, the power steering stopped, and I lost control. Ninety percent of this road would have caused me to plummet to my death, but I just happened to be in an area with a turn-off. Whew! That gave me a chance to run with the dogs and howl at the full moon before I begin my cleanse. If anyone was stupid enough to follow my ideas and happens to bank please visit Sunny to say hi from Brian.
Originally Posted by Christophe1
[View Original Post]
https://topangels.ch/topangel/sunny/ The pictures may not be her, but I have side by side compared with her real photos, and they could pass for twins.
https://youtu.be/8W3puhJiGGE
Peace.










Reply With Quote





