Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 266 of 922 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 316 366 766 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 13817
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9842

    As amazing?

    Quote Originally Posted by SkipF69  [View Original Post]
    Got a text that I could be first to see Diana off the plane at PD. So glad I was in town. Outstanding attitude, beautiful with zero makeup as she came straight from airport. Soft D breasts, firm enhanced butt, maybe 100 lbs. Contagious smile, great DT, and another amazing kegel performer- could not believe how hard her shaved pussy contracts. Maybe I was fortunate to be her first customer at pd after some time off!! I will find out again in a few days when I return. Diana's energy and desire to satisfy again very good. Lastly- not sure who moans louder- diana or ling ling but I love the sound in the hallway of a lady enjoying her play! Do not miss this line up at PD. Diana was outstanding- I spoke after with emma and ling ling and would not doubt they are also A players! SF
    Any other feedback on Diana-its early-wondering if as amazing as sounds.

  2. #9841

    Pd-?

    Heading to PD in am, going to be a tough decision lLngling or Diana.

    Anyone else can 2nd Diana vocal performance?

  3. #9840

    Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by YungPhuk  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review! Can you confirm if all 3 girls looked like their pics?
    Geez I hope not, Diana's photoshopped pics look horrible and cartoonish. The person who faked that did a terrible job not even correctly aligning her head or matching a body that actually fits. They should just post portraits since 99% of the pics are photoshop pasted heads on a different girl's body anyway.

  4. #9839
    Quote Originally Posted by SkipF69  [View Original Post]
    Got a text that I could be first to see Diana off the plane at PD. So glad I was in town. Outstanding attitude, beautiful with zero makeup as she came straight from airport. Soft D breasts, firm enhanced butt, maybe 100 lbs. Contagious smile, great DT, and another amazing kegel performer- could not believe how hard her shaved pussy contracts. Maybe I was fortunate to be her first customer at pd after some time off!! I will find out again in a few days when I return. Diana's energy and desire to satisfy again very good. Lastly- not sure who moans louder- diana or ling ling but I love the sound in the hallway of a lady enjoying her play! Do not miss this line up at PD. Diana was outstanding- I spoke after with emma and ling ling and would not doubt they are also A players! SF
    Thanks for the review! Can you confirm if all 3 girls looked like their pics?

  5. #9838

    Diana at PD amazing

    Got a text that I could be first to see Diana off the plane at PD. So glad I was in town. Outstanding attitude, beautiful with zero makeup as she came straight from airport. Soft D breasts, firm enhanced butt, maybe 100 lbs. Contagious smile, great DT, and another amazing kegel performer- could not believe how hard her shaved pussy contracts. Maybe I was fortunate to be her first customer at pd after some time off!! I will find out again in a few days when I return. Diana's energy and desire to satisfy again very good. Lastly- not sure who moans louder- diana or ling ling but I love the sound in the hallway of a lady enjoying her play! Do not miss this line up at PD. Diana was outstanding- I spoke after with emma and ling ling and would not doubt they are also A players! SF

  6. #9837
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolGuy73  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her been stagnant for awhile and the itch for banging a nice petite Korean is driving my nuts.
    Ditto here too. Need to get back, afraid I may have lost approval after not visiting for 2+ months. Business has been shit for 2 months and have been staying home and being stingy. I can bang the GF a few times a week, but she only really gets into it after drinking a fair bit so DFK is often off the table for me. Do report if you go. I may try to go Thur if I can.

    She does have a ton of reviews in Philly and most are great except most recent, but without a subscription I can't tell if she is into DFK and if 2 pops are available. At 60 years old, 2 pops can be a challenge, but always up for a cute K-girl mouth on mini me!

  7. #9836

    PD Sophia

    Had a great time behind door #2. OF's review of her earlier was pretty much spot on, as usual. Beautiful girl, great attitude and service. She's an expert with her mouth, catbath, BBBJ, rimming were fantastic. DFK was good, but I feel like it was better with Cici who was there earlier. 69, mish, k9, she was responsive through it all. She was tight enough I had to slow down a couple times to not finish too soon.

    Would recommend.

  8. #9835

    Fantastic

    Quote Originally Posted by IllinoisGuy7  [View Original Post]
    Anyone approved with KP should really see Brianna at least once. She is a total energy bunny of a firecracker the entire time. She delivers a full session of DFK and activity. Brianna has great womanly curves to her tiny body. She has decent (claimed) natural c-cups and she encourages getting handy and mouthy with them. She must have a great memory because she remembered my occupation, my hobbies, and she remembered I didn't really want her to keep saying "Honey" and to say my name instead. She greeted me with very deep DFK that went on and on and on. Without breaking the kiss, I was playing with her body, shallow FIV and reaching under her loose lingerie top and caressing her boobs. And I hadn't gotten more than 5 feet in the door. Standard performance in the hour, but at the Brianna high-energy level. We had BBBJ, FIV, DATY, multiple positions of CFS. One thing she's outstanding at is when I asked her to sit on my face. Brianna grinded on my face and when I put a FIV, she rode that finger and had herself a lovely time while encouraging nipple tweaking and groping of tits and ass. At the end of my great time, after putting my shoes on while sitting near the door, I went under her loose lingerie top and feasted on her breasts again. I think she cast a spell on me and I just couldn't get enough.
    Yeah she was great.

    So much energy.

    Her hair is died blonde now but I think it's sexy.

    Little firecracker curvy yet petite.

    Lip lock whole time almost.

    Great kisser.

    KP delivers yet again.

    Darth.

  9. #9834

    KP Brianna

    Anyone approved with KP should really see Brianna at least once. She is a total energy bunny of a firecracker the entire time. She delivers a full session of DFK and activity. Brianna has great womanly curves to her tiny body. She has decent (claimed) natural c-cups and she encourages getting handy and mouthy with them. She must have a great memory because she remembered my occupation, my hobbies, and she remembered I didn't really want her to keep saying "Honey" and to say my name instead. She greeted me with very deep DFK that went on and on and on. Without breaking the kiss, I was playing with her body, shallow FIV and reaching under her loose lingerie top and caressing her boobs. And I hadn't gotten more than 5 feet in the door. Standard performance in the hour, but at the Brianna high-energy level. We had BBBJ, FIV, DATY, multiple positions of CFS. One thing she's outstanding at is when I asked her to sit on my face. Brianna grinded on my face and when I put a FIV, she rode that finger and had herself a lovely time while encouraging nipple tweaking and groping of tits and ass. At the end of my great time, after putting my shoes on while sitting near the door, I went under her loose lingerie top and feasted on her breasts again. I think she cast a spell on me and I just couldn't get enough.

  10. #9833

    Olive

    Anyone seen her been stagnant for awhile and the itch for banging a nice petite Korean is driving my nuts.

  11. #9832

    AMPs near Southwest Burbs?

    Been gone for a while now after moving out to the west coast but I am back! Anyway are there any AMPs near the southwest burbs like Brookfield?

    TIA.

  12. #9831

    Beijing Nana

    Visited PD last week and got Beijing Nana.

    She's taller than I'm usually used to. She asked how long and I said 30 minutes. I think she was trying to charge $$$ .0 for VIP, I said no VIP.

    Then she was like $$.60, I said no again. Gave her $$. 0 (usually that's BBBJ) but she only gave me CBJ. We did doggy, I blew in the bag very fast for some reason.

    Got dressed and was out on my way.

    Prolly wouldn't repeat. YMMV though.

  13. #9830

    Not complicated at all

    Quote Originally Posted by DonCollins76  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon, for those new to the O'Hare area and in the city for business, how would you go about learning more about these apartments? I have held off as long as I can in asking the question, but I just can't find anything. Thank you!
    Here are the steps.

    1. Click on the link below and write down the number listed on the website.

    2. Text the number to get the address.

    3. Show up and ring the door bell. The door guy will ask the last 4 digits of your number when you enter the door.

    4. If you have your eyes on a specific girl, you can ask for her. Or just take the girl whose turn is up next.

    5. Once inside the girl's room, she will ask which service you want. The services and the rates are listed on the website. Tell the girl what you want and pay her. Then start having fun.

    There are a couple other apartments. They all operate the same the same way.

    www.pinkdiamondchi.com

  14. #9829

    Visiting Chicago

    Good afternoon, for those new to the O'Hare area and in the city for business, how would you go about learning more about these apartments? I have held off as long as I can in asking the question, but I just can't find anything. Thank you!

  15. #9828

    Recommendations

    I am coming in town for a couple days. I don't have a lot of free time but when I do I would like to see a pretty Asian provider under the age of 30. Anyone care to provide some recommendations / tip via PM? Would also be interested in younger UTR providers of any race if someone felt like helping me out. I have mostly playing in the sugar bowl for the last couple of years but now it's more hassle than it's worth for a man of limited free time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape